Is this going to help or hurt Republicans in the 2018 midterms?

Is this going to help or hurt Republicans in the 2018 midterms?

>Is this going to help or hurt Republicans in the 2018 midterms?
It will be a distant memory.

Guns are pretty cool

They seem to be going harder at it than usual this time.

people who are anti gun already vote democrat, regardless of who's running anyway

You could maybe argue that there are some democrats who like their guns and may vote republican if they go too far. Maybe.

That's fine, it will just hasten the collapse of the center.

This is going to 100% backfire on the democrats. America is more woke than every. Everyday more and more people are preparing for the day of the rope. When the spark ignites the tender, the fire will rise!

It's a wedge issue. Like abortion, it's not going to budge the people on either side of it.

I noticed this too, having articles every day of students and pundits talking about " law makers need to take action". they are trying to divide the masses again after what little mending has been done since the state of the union address

The only thing that matters for the midterms is the economy.

Neither. People have had their minds made up about it forever. You're either pro gun or not. There are no converts.

Im going to go buy a gun tomorrow. But tomorrow is presidents day.
Will the gunstore likely be open? Will the background check system work?

Im buying a mossberg shockwave.

>The only thing that matters for the midterms is the economy.

Well I think we have that one in the bag

When these 13K indictments drop and half the cities chimp out for a month there wont be another election kids.
This gun grab is the downward spiral. Civil War is almost inevitable now.

An order to gun grab will result in a transient bloodbath, but ultimately unification of a majority of people who have decided they've been pushed too far. And the powers that be know that.

Kek. Yea you're good. What you have to worry about is ammo inventory. We tend to clear the shelves during times of unease like this.

1/3 of america owns guns
at minimum 30 million gun owners voted in 2016, likely much higher.
nobody is going to throw away that many votes.

IDGAF! My bunker is ready!

Here soon the MSM will be pushing that 167% of Americans support stronger gun control.

>Civil war is inevitable
Friendly reminder to stay the fuck outta Colorado if it happens. I'm taking California with me

Get a Nova H20. It takes 3 1/2 inch mags.Wont ever rust.

I moved from Colorado long ago when Obama let La Raza and crazed Muslim gangs loose.
You better move North. Colorado is gone.

Gun control is a losing issue, so keeping the status quo may lose you a few voters who were directly involved in any shootings, but not else. Gun control only seems to be popular because it's really hard to raise your voice and advocate for the continuation of the status quo.

>those figurines
why are the people who have the least to live for prepared to stay alive the longest?

Does it come this small?

Help, we need to motivate Republican voters to get off their ass for the midterms and defending gun rights is good for that.

I saw a guy downtown pensacola today holding a "Gun Control" sign. I wanted to shred that kike agent myself but with the position I hold I won't be the first to strike. Not yet, the time is not ready for me to join the fray.

I am not and have never been a Republican. The communist party going this far off the deep end is motivation enough for anybody who has retained presence of mind.

Op is a russian living in america with only on purpose...to stop freedom.

Those "figurines" are how you save up the money, fool!

>600 for a ar 15
jesus christ it costs over 1000 for a used handgun here...

Friend of mine who moved to a decent state picked up a used handgun for $200 the other month because he figured it would be fun to go shooting on the weekends.

He was blown away that he didn't need to apply for a permit or register it or anything else. Sales dude chuckled at him.

>419
>599
>629
>559
>699
whats the fucking difference

>SALE SALE SALE
>everything is sticker price

What's in the anime bottles?

Because they have literally nothing else.

seriously considering buying a ghost gunner lads

The more expensive ones are specially designed for maximum efficiency child-murdering.

Front rail on 1 )far left)
Observe the sights on 3, 4, and 5

Waifu pussy

Wow - 4% CA state sales tax in 1962. America used to be so awesome. Probably not a single Mexican on welfare back then.

Get a Maverick 88 instead, shockwaves are kinda not recommend for beginners. Plus they are wayy cheaper

Thanks for that - I'm going to hit Academy and grab on myself with it on sale. That'll pay for another choke.

>unironically buying a retarded meme gun

The 590 is a great shotgun, the shockwave just has a meme grip

>Not making it into a legal SBS for cheap

You get put on a list when you register an SBR

Why CO?

Remember, gun confiscation is how The Turner Diaries began.

nothing really happened with sandy hook other than a statewide restriction and that was under obama

or if you want a .22 lr ar for the same price

Advantages of .22
>light
>cheap
>can fit more per mag
>nobody likes being shot at, even if it's .22

It's not a terrible choice at all depending on your goals.

I built a fully functional AR-15 of decent quality for $294. Used some leftover parts but they were negligible, could have done it for

Doesn't matter he's right, by next month most people will have forgotten. Las Vegas was the worst mass shooting and before that Pulse and I rarely ever hear anymore about those. Societies attention span is very short

.22 is a good starter if you're looking to get something for plunking around with

>mass shootings under Bush administration
>no action taken
>mass shootings under Clinton administration
>passed an AWB after Waco, RR, and Oklahoma City happened, but the fine print in the bill shirked all responsibilities onto individual states which in the grand scheme of things changed very little
>mass shootings under Dubya administration
>no action taken
>mass shootings under Obama administration
>no action taken
>mass shootings under Trump administration
>no action taken

Like pottery. When Clinton signed the bill, all he did was give each individual state responsibility regarding gun laws. Since then, high capacity and assault weapons are already under heavy restrictions. Nothing will come from this. The only thing that needs to be done is the FBI needs to be held accountable.

Gun control is a massively losing issue on the national stage even to the point where Hillary Clinton didn't push the issue at all.

>And thus the new nation of Pedophiladelphia was born

You won't kill anything larger than a gerbil with that pea shooter

Dreamers will be terrified to vote illegally now that Obama and Lynch are gone

Ha ha no, the democrats have never won on this issue. If sandy hook didn’t do anything this shooting won’t be talked about by the end of next week.

And starting March 5th, many of them will start to have their papers expire. I think some folks are already beginning to move to Canada or back to Mexico.

Not really. No harder than they ever did in the past. There are bigger things to be worried about. Republicans aren't going to take your guns goy.

No footage at any of those by the way. No cameras in a rich school in Florida or a vegas hotel or a nightclub. Yeah t-that m-makes s-sense

just get a maverick 88 or an ithaca 37 like a non sperg

You're a special sort of person. You know that, right?

Cinco de March!

When Democrats had majority back then, nothing happened. Even when Republicans had majority back then, nothing happened.

It didn't happen then, and it won't happen now.

Buy something useful

Check. This will destroy anyone that wants restrictions on 2A

They're trying to divert attention from the fact that that FBI, local PD and Cruz's psychologist didn't do their job and allowed an unstable nutjob to walk around for years.

Mention that the government didn't do their job, and the whole 'we need more laws' argument crumbles.

it's going to help republicans in the civil war, not sure about any of that midterm voting bullshit. there will be a lot of Soros money. probably it would be better for that kike to just donate it directly to niggers and spics

True. Cheaper than ever. Imagine being scared an running out to buy a few in 2008 at $699 per

"why are the people who have the least to live for prepared to stay alive the longest?"

pol is filled with philosophers. This place is an endless stream of amazing observations and quotes.

down the memory hole goy!

Top kek by far

It's going to help them. All of the pro-gun types are going to be out in force once the Democrats reveal their platform.

Like every "progressive" issue you will never here the end of it. This is march of progressivism, they will niggle and niggle till you cede an inch, then they will niggle for another, then another until they have taken every right you have.

Doubt it. Threats of gun bans rev up the right wing base. They make sure to get active and stop the left.

NRA endorsements = win

>Is this going to help or hurt Republicans in the 2018 midterms?
last time democrats went on a gun rant they lost 900 seats nationwide. Bring it!

You will be enriched whether you like it or not.

I think republicans are in panic denial.

They still think we are going to direct the issue towards the second and not towards their cancerous ideology.

>there wont be another election kids
I am oddly ok with this.

Sadly he's right. Incrementalism will win out. Wait a few generations they won't know what freedom is or why guns exist

This
This is a classic leftist technique:
Step 1: move goal post to left
Step 2: demand compromise and claim that it's best for the country
Step 3: repeat in 2-4 years

>Implying that right-wingers don't do the same thing.
Kek.

see and Remember when VTECH kicked in and NOTHING came out of it?

tell that do the two dead pitbulls that decided to nose around my chicken coop.

>I think republicans are in panic denial.

To be fair, FBI was warned of this and they did nothing about it. They've dropped the ball a fair bit the last couple of years. This could've been stopped had the FBI done something prior.

Have they?

For a .22, I'd go to a pawn shop and pick up a Remington 511 if you can find one. They are badass .22 rifles that are dirt cheap right now. They beat the shit out of most sub- $1000 modern .22 rifles on accuracy.

I remember people on MSNBC saying in Fall 2013 that the government shutdown will screw Republicans in the 2014 midterms. Look how that turned out.

>obviously someone who have never been swarmed by angry gerbils.

even if you are a Gere queer, gerbils bite.

>I think some folks are already beginning to move to Canada or back to Mexico.
is that the self-deportation i've heard so much about? who knew all you had to do was give them a reason to leave.

How did we end up with a central bank, welfare, social security, public schools, regulations, government management of healthcare, etc., if right-wingers do that?

wow a lot of shilling today

Henry 22 survival rifle and a thousand round brick. Cheap and effective light and breaks down to fit in the stock

>88
checked

>can fit more per mag
No you cant.

>this time
You have clearly not been around. This happens every single time and every single time they will fail.