Why are most student council presidents or class presidents girls with big tits?

Why are most student council presidents or class presidents girls with big tits?

How do you think they got elected?

proudly showcasing their valuable assets with their chests held high?

Because they're mature.

She's just a club president though.

With their intelligence and charisma.

I typically call the left one "intelligence" and the right one "charisma".

Kant-chan has little tits too.

It's the natural order of things. Raildex's Touma bullied the shit out of his new school's student council president precisely because she was tiny and flat-chested.

I will ONLY vote for the tits

They have access to more resources.

Really? My waifu Tomoyo is a student council president, but her breasts aren't that big. Also, Honoka is a student council president, but her Honkers are just average in size.

>the natural order of things
Pretty much.

Now that I think about it, I can see how Aoko from Mahoyo became student council president.

I love classrep type characters

I want her to sit on my face

Mayumi is truly the best.

Discipline committee chairman =/= Student council presidents.

They serve two completely different functions, one creates rules and policy, and the other enforces it.

Now that I think about it, I don't think my school had a student council or a discipline committee. I don't remember. Is it a Japan only thing?

disciplinary committees aren't really a thing outside of east asia i think (i might be wrong about this)

the west has no emphasis on morals and moral codes so they don't "enforce" it like japan does

It depends on where you are from.

In the United States, Student Countil has no real ability and is a glorified popularity content, and the discipline comitttee are known as "Hall Monitors."

>hall monitors
do schools even have those any more? i know mine didn't

But the best prez is flat.

>but the best prez is flat.
Nah

In what world is Shiho flat?

Her boobs at most are medium-sized or average size. She only has a complex about her chest because the little sister of the guy she likes has a bigger rack and she is surrounded by Aria everyday.

A chick with D-cup breasts would feel inadequate if they saw Aria every freaking day.

She has a gigantic rack, though oddly the manga-ka has made her smaller lately.

It's kind of hard to tell, because her chest is huge in and looks a lot smaller in

Wrong
No Oppai No Life

oops meant for I mean look at pic related who will never be her year and lost the hayatebowl bigly

Why aren't there male student council presidents?

Because you have a low power level and don't read enough manga.

Letting students decide and enforce rules is a retarded idea.

?

her's arnt that big.

But honestly, they have talents, skills, social class, connections and a positive reputation. looks also help in terms of professional appearances.

only if they live in a healthy and homogeneous society like japan is it a good idea. degenerate countries like burgerland don't deserve it

This year will be Hina's year!
I feel it!

its already over user

It's never over!
Not until the end of time itself!

Nagi won, pack it up

>Those perfect proportions and white, silky smooth skin
She is perfect.

Student council presidents should win the MC bowl more often

It would suck in western Europe, the US, Canada and Australia. Just think of all the crazy SJW shit they would pull off.

Shitty archetype, the best inchous are the ones with huge foreheads and thick glasses.

Nope, it's the big sister types who bully people around but still have a nice side who are the best.

cute!

That's just oneshota without the shota fetish.

Not even best girl in her own show
because they're all best girl

Why do they let little girls become presidents?

That is not true