Why can't mexicans be nice to other people? Why are they so evil?

Why can't mexicans be nice to other people? Why are they so evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

propublica.org/article/allende-zetas-cartel-massacre-and-the-us-dea
youtube.com/watch?v=i1tvXHVb2kA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why are they so evil?
They are mexican, just a small step above niggers

Also ontop of all that they took out jobs.

#DeportRacism

Aztec blood, they can't help it.

They are the original creaturas and goblinos.

>Aztec blood, they can't help it.

Why didn't texas give the death penalty?

They probably sentenced him for something else.

People like that deserve a single bullet in the head and an unmarked grave to be forgotten.

This really isn't a joke.
A few hundred years of interbreeding with a tiny number of Europeans is not enough to raise IQ.

It's funnier to lay a hose under his skin and skin him alive with pressurized air.

>emphasis on ALIVE

When else would dismember a child? When she is dead?

it's not just muh IQ, the savagery is in their blood. It's not a result of """low IQ""", Aztec blood contains the genes for their savagery.

>dismembered a 6 year old girl

this guys going to be pretty popular in prison.

Dude looks like 56% face

Is it like a trait? Japanese and Europeans also used to be pretty horrific in the past, would the Mexicans not change at some point like them?

thought the same thing

Problem is, his gang affiliations might still keep him alive.

>Liberals want to import thousands of these brown niggers because "muh looking for a better life"

That'd be the civilized way to go about it, yes.

I would use a meat slicer to take a inch off him every week starting with his feet and working up his legs until I am only left with his head.

>WHATS THAT? YOU KILLED AN INNOCENT 6 YEAR OLD CHILD?
>WELL NOW YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN A FANCY COMMUNITY CENTER, WHERE WE WILL PROVIDE YOU THREE MEALS A DAY, ACCESS TO VARIOUS FORMS OF ENTERTAINMENT AND PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES, AND FREE MEDICAL AND MENTAL CARE AROUND THE CLOCK.
>ALSO ITS ENTIRELY FREE FOR YOU, YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY A DIME!
THAT'LL TEACH YOU TO MURDER AGAIN!

Lol, why waste money on imprisonment? Just go to the nearest hardware store, get a length of rope, and hang the stupid spic.

I like the way you think.

Maybe

hopefully some lifer will take a crack at him, not like they have anything to live for.

>Japanese
Everybody forgets the 100's years of war to unify Japan particularly the shitfest known as the Sengoku Jidai

>b-b-but muh mexicans are ebil :'/

>why cant mexicans be jailed in their own countries prisons?

Now the us taxpayer has to foot the bill. I know that you cant jail mexinggers in mexico, they just buy the whole jail and rule their drug cartel from there.
Also
>piss off a drug lord SO much that he wants to chop suey your kid
>fail to do everything to prevent yourself from being caught alive.

That cowardly father deserved the painful death he got, not the kid tho.
He shouldnt have done business with some drug lord in the first place.

why the fuck are we keeping him here on our dime? why can't we just execute him? Multiple life sentences is the dumbest most pointless shit I've ever seen. If we never plan on releasing him back in to society why pretend we're trying to rehabilitate him, hang his ass and be done with it.

A fucking goblino

>He shouldnt have done business with some drug lord in the first place.

Was it confirmed the dad was dealing with the drug lord? If I recall correctly most of them just do horrible killings like that to scare the populace

>Europeans also used to be pretty horrific in the past

Lies.

Shoot this fucker

Article doesn't exactly specify whether the father was tied up or not.
I expect he was in a rather helpless situation though.

>Was it confirmed

I dont know, there is no source and im not doing the op niggers job for him.

Well, could be, but what i have seen from the loads of documentaries about mexico, it seems rather unplausible for a boss to deal with simple peasants. They are already scared by his mere presence.
Also cartel bosses are respected and praised as heroes. They help the simple folk a lot where the gov. fails to do.
In that case the boss wanted to set an example. The father was probably knee deep in shady business himself.

this event was part of the Allende, Coahuila massacre where the zetas killed 300 civilians who were believed to be related to 3 zetas who turned DEA informants. the 300 literally did nothing, but were rounded up and killed anyway. yay gun control.

propublica.org/article/allende-zetas-cartel-massacre-and-the-us-dea

>libtards want this to happen in America

im convinced liberalism is a mental disorder rooted in self harm and self hared

I saw US rednecks doing it.
youtube.com/watch?v=i1tvXHVb2kA

It takes millenia of breeding certain traits to get a civilized, peaceful society. You cant just suddenly force civilization upon tribal cultures whose members have been bred for incessant tribal warfare.

Cause they're Mexicans.

Norsemen did do the Blood Eagle, which was equivalent to the Aztec sacrifices.
Not to mention the Roman arena.

There's a reason for that but it wouldn't allow you yurofags to larp as white countries.

I doubt it'll be only Zetas on that jail. Rival Mexicans gangsters will make him their putas if they get a chance, not to mention the blacks.

>texan prisions
>full of mexican narcos, chicano gangsters and black thugs
>fancy community center
He'll probably get raped daily

Prison cuckolds btfo. The Chad death penalty is the way to go.

Aztec blood. Think about it. The sacrificers and dismemberers involved in the killings were the ones who went on to have offspring. Then you notice what they were worshipping were sky serpents. Demons. Dark entities. The cartel members are filled with people like this and these are the people who run mexico from the shadows. Since they can get away with so much, they are the ones making the most babies too. Same shit different story.

Let me guess, you gerc.ucks sympathize with these niggers. You need to be forced to experience what these savages are like in person, ffs.

This. Society and culture is king.

Blood eagles were rare and the most extreme punishement. aztecs and mayans however sacrificed 6 gorilloions at a eclips to please the gods. they basically genocided their own population in a week.

for what it's worth I don't think I've ever had a pleasant interaction with a Mexican flag on Sup Forums. not even once. they're 100% butthurt 100% of the time and don't banter well at all.

Is there a vid? If no then fuck off

>fucked with kids
>expecting an easy ride in prison

Unless he has some connects, he's about to get fucked hard.

While horrific and poor girl, I want to know what the parents did. Steal a drug shipment?

How bad do you have to fuck over the cartel to get your 6 year old dismembered is my question.

Got the lotion ready eh?

GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY THIS GUY SHOULDN'T GET THE DEATH PENALTY

>not killing his parents, siblings, and children in front of him while you bury him alive

This is why they never stop. You have to kill their families.

>eye for an eye
wow typical american
learn to forgive

You spics think you're tough chopping up little girls? stay the fuck out of our country SPIC SHITS. this is why we need a wall.

Wars and cultural change undoubtedly played their part, but the justice system also consistently murdered a lot of people, removing those who stepped out of line from the gene pool. It’s never a very high percentage of people that are criminal, a relatively small number of deaths in the past can have a large effect on the absolute numbers today. It's important to remember that an orderly society was bought with the hangman's noose, axe and guillotine.

>life in prison
Not
>chopped up while he’s still alive

We are not civilized people

this. I still feel the aztec savage inside me waiting to burst out. I want to feel gallons of blood pour on my fist and I cleave a man in two with my bare hands. Luckily I'm 80% white so I can control it.