Well, what do you have to say for yourself Sup Forums?

Well, what do you have to say for yourself Sup Forums?

He hated Jews, end of story!

>medium.com/@natalielifson/the-florida-douglas-high-school-shooting-was-an-anti-semitic-hate-crime-e1977d46bcef

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h1yos5gbRGE
storyarts.org/library/aesops/stories/boy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She claims he was a white supremacist and yet his last name is cruz

You put Jews in the title, they'll slide this baby from 1 to 5 with the quickness. you'll never see pages 2-4
>im helping you for next time btw

Were any of the victims Jewish? Did he have a target list? If the answers to any of these two questions is no then his being an anti-semite has shit to do with his shooting.

Spaniards can be considered as white, he's still a filthy caucasoid
No, they just don't want to admit that it's an anti-semite killer.

Of course no one was Jewish, it's an op-ed piece of no substance.

Cruz was Jewish himself. Maybe if his birth mother, who was Jewish, hadn't left him he wouldn't have turned out this way

So Cruz, the JEW, is anti-Semitic? Sounds like the Jew community has got some work 2 do, weeding out the whackos.

The self-hating Jew is a stereotype as old as time

Cruz's mom was a Jew therefore making him a Jew

>a Jew "kills" a few jews
>Oy vey goyim, you having guns is the problem!!!

>No, they just don't want to admit that it's an anti-semite killer.
The killer is maybe mixed race at best. There is nothing to grab on to from the "article". Anyone can start a medium account and create lies and fiction and pretend a fifteenth holocaust happened.
Also, the comments section means nothing. Medium is another place where "claps" are like upvotes but they basically all parrot the same racist anti-European propaganda.

He was adopted. The Cruz surname is irrelevant.

A majority of leftists do
They fucking despise israel

Actually I think like 6 of the victims were Jewish. The school is also something like 40% jewish for some reason

God I hate white women, writing these stupid smug SJW articles.

>The school is also something like 40% jewish for some reason

How the fuck is it an anti-semitic hate crime if it's a Jew doing all the killing?

one o them self hatin jews

>white women
how new are you?

Is everyone in that picture a deepfake?

>anti-semetic
>the shooter was a semite

Shame she's so pretty, but would love to desecrate her.

>coalburning jewess

every time. they're the biggest racemixers ever

I can't believe this goy killed 27 jews

Literally thousands of Jews he murdered because he's a white supremacist

>white woman
>lifson

He's Jewish by birth. He's a Jewish mass murderer. What can we do to stop (((them))) from hurting our children?

MUTTED

Try doing even 5 minutes of research before writing an article, shlomo.

published 2 days before it happened & scrubbed.
youtube.com/watch?v=h1yos5gbRGE

lmao good, that means people are waking up

>What can we do to stop (((them))) from hurting our children?
Conspire against them quietly over the internet and come up with a plan to get rid of them permanently.
No more of that kick them out stuff anymore.
Actually, if morals get in the way we can always close them off into camps and slowly breed out their destructive tendencies over generations

>Try doing even 5 minutes of research

How do we know this white supremacist isn't just making it all up to get views?

Remember paddock shot 500+ assumed conservatives and nobody batted an eye

>nobody batted an eye
>nobody

You mean Jew controlled MSM? Of course they'd never bat an eye on that the narrative isn't supported.

why am I not surprised...

Video saved.

got any more from this oven dodgin qt3.14?

Dump more like this, these are perfect to use when typical leftists start defending their pets

not a single one worth fucking

pretty high standards, would fuck all but the nigger

>shlomo chimes in saying he'd fuck a fellow jew
Wow what a surprise

Fuck off brainlet
43% of the Jewish community is not part of the 1%
43% of the 1% is part of the Jewish community

If they had a chart for this in Europe and S.africa would be perfect

all it would take is using wikipedia and running through the principals of the company and doign the same thing. would not take long at all.

bump

Listen I'm not on the author's side, but a black person or any other shitskin can still be a white supremacist as long as he believes that white people are superior.

>black cop shoots black criminal. a black cop, subordinate to a black police chief, in a majority black police force, investigated by a black attorney general, appointed by the first black president
EVIDENCE OF WHITE SUPREMACY AND THE SYSTEMIC OPPRESSION OF BLACKS
>hispanic half-jew shoots mostly white people and a few jews
EVIDENCE OF WHITE SUPREMACY AND RISING ANTI SEMITISM

and with that, more redpills are dropped on the public by our enemies for us. we need only expose their anti white hatred for many more anons to begin their lonely journey toward us.

The entire idea that white supremacism is a thing (and that you actually believe it) shows a low intelligence in someone. THey've fallen for usage engineered idea of such a thing when militant black nationalists get away with literal threats and nothing happens to them.

I know you faggots are big on child stories, so maybe this will provide some insight

storyarts.org/library/aesops/stories/boy.html

standing on the graves of children? i never thought they'd stoop so low, but then again, im not surprised

i said I'd fuck all including the other girls who probably aren't Jewish. don't bully, pls

You lost boy?

I think that you are the dog that has chasing his tail between his legs
You like saying if water wants to be fire technically it's fire

I'm sorry but that's how ideological pragmatism works.

He just has to identify with the cause.

6/17 is around 35%, which is less than 40%.

Cruz is Jewish according to rabbinic law

>He just has to identify with the cause.
Sorry but you're wrong. These people don't decide what I or others with similar european ancestry supprot or don't support.
Just because they say they support it doens't actually means they are representative of us

No nigger-brain, most of them were kikes, it’s a predominantly jewish school. The mother of the shooter was jewish as well coincidentally, which makes the kid jew by blood. Self hating jew “white supremacist”. He did good in pulling off this friendly fire.

Meanwhile George Soros and other Jews can literally destroy the lives of millions of people all over the world with deliberate currency manipulation (see Black Wednesday), and interference in politics and democracy (always anti-white and anti-Christian), and we're all "anti-Semitic" if we dare to point out the race/religion of any of these people. I will care about anti-Semitism when there is a word for demonization of white people, and abuse of us and our culture.

So Cruz knew his birth mother was a Jew

How did he know that he was Jewish? He was a small child. Did his worthless spic mother tell him he was Jewish? There is no proof and he doesn't look Jewish at all.

Cruz was Jewish, but that won't disrupt the narrative of him being an evil white supremacist who targeted an (((affluent school district))) with a large Jewish student body, where by some strange coincidence, the median housing price is $600k.

Fucking jews.

Here in Muttland, even implying that Jews aren't white is enough to get you red flagged as a Nazi and ostracized.

>Race-mix with a spic freak out so you give it to a foster family
>poetic justice when it kills tons of Jews

He's half-Jewish.

I've never heard of this as most Jews pretend to be white but then pull the Jew card when ever they can

That's what he was pointing out, jews use that as being racist or anti-semitic to not include them as being european

6 Jews? I can't believe he killed 7 Jews! What kind of society do we live in where someone can just gun down 8 Jews? Never forget the 9 Jews who were exterminated in horrific attack.

It begins.

Literally jews killed by another jew.

Any other non-CNN news?
It's getting old seeing them everywhere.

bump

If they were mostly Jewish and even CNN wasn't yappin about it then something's afoot.

bump

Cruz had enough Jewish blood to apply for citizenship to Israel. So did the Columbine shooters.

Because the precious PoC actually don't give a fuck about jews and say they're just a bunch white people who won't stop complaining. Trying to drum up sympathy in regards to a bunch of privileged white people doesn't work in the age of the progressive stack.

OY VEY we must protect zeee jeeewwwwwwss!!

Some "news outlets" claim that he was a part of a RWDS. Wasn't he a wetback? I'm outta the loop a bit

he was a jew

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

>Jews make everything about themselves

Oy vey it's annuda shoah!