youtube.com/watch?v=tktbVrTFUkc

Agree

Fuck off, advertise elsewhere.

>youtube

This post helped me get cancer

KnK was great tho

What would you do for her?

Anything

It was beautifully done. I went back and read the manga, and they covered pretty much everything.
The music, the scenery, the style of it was perfect.

shes more of an antagonist than a villain. shes not wrong, shes just an asshole. Kawai is just straight up awful.

Thanks man, that was a great video. Great rec

Yeah, I agree. I can't believe how good the manga was either.

I just read Can't See, Can't Hear, But Love, and I can't get over how better of a deaf waifu Sori was than Shouko.

>Independent
>Outgoing
>Will do anything for her husband and friends
>Saves someone from suicide, rather than attempting it.

Thank you to to the user who recommended this in a different KnK thread a week or so ago

I'll fucking wring your neck if you tell me there are no youtube videos posted in Sup Forums ever.

If Miyasaki isn't buttblasted by it, it's not good enough.

It was the first movie in a while that made me almost cry. I never cry for shows but Silent Voice brought me closer than most. The "I'm doing the best I can" and "I don't hate you, I hate myself" scenes both pushed me right to that edge.

Watching the movie helped me remember how garbage the manga was besides the cute comedy and romance antics.

This is why the movie is shit.

Wasn't the manga 7 books? No shit they had to cut out a lot

The manga was pure shit.

Literally anything

i'll fucking unzip my dick right into your orifice if you think just because a few faggots post their low quality shit as if it's acceptable

Suicide is always an option

get her on my insurance plan so she can get some new hearing aids

Well get over it, because it wasn't that great. It was basically a greatest hits version of the manga, and while the adapted scenes were well done, it was still a bit shallow for my liking.
The Manga was a fucking ride all the way through, and I think it deserved a serial adaptation.
If Hibike and Hyouka can get absolutely gorgeous seasons, KnK should have as well, and not the shitty KnK that did.

Wholesome

cool mods

Movie was way better than the manga

t. Kyoanifag

Shove her out of the way so I can reach best girl.

>tumblr gif
Ueno doesn't deserve this crap.

I want to kick you in the ribs

Nishimiya voice alone is worth the movie. Protect her at all costs.

>they covered pretty much everything
nigga you drunk

It was amazing, even in a movie format that wasn't a great fit for the story.

2016 was an amazing year, for us to be blessed with this, Your Name and In This Corner Of The World. All three are classics.

I'm sorry but the movie plot just isn't that great. That was the only real thing missing.

while i liked the movie, it had a few things messy about it. Like Mashiba's character, he didnt really do anything or provide anything aside from "oh hey i'm here, i don't like bullying" Something i really did enjoy about the movie was the music, that shit was A+

Don't think much about it, in the manga they don't matter that much to begin with, just to deep a bit more Ishida character. Also the whole movie plot that involves all the friends from the manga doesn't really work that well. Maybe they should try to add Nishimiya's dad scenes so they can justify a bit more why she has that sucide tendencies. Maybe also add the sensei from elementary school and how he is a jerk. A more closed ending like the mango would also be nice.

and i want Ueno

>That was the only real thing missing

>cut off mashiba and sahara's character arc ( the movie wouldn't be any different if kyoani didn't include them at all)
>cut off syuko's parents dispute about syuko early deafness
>made syuko's suicide looked come out of nowhere
>while at it, toned down syuko's emotional breakdown
>butchered off kawai and ueno's character

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, NO PIC RELATED HAPPENED IN THE MOVIE

Why? She's cute, but she's a total dick

>A Silent Voice
Surprised it took this long.

Manga wasn't that good.

I think I remember you from another thread.

This user gets it. The manga is for literal autists that need character motivation to be spelled out for them every time.

Another user gets it.

>a greatest hits version of the manga
No it wasn't. It was more of a "take out all the unnecessary shit and condense into a much more cohesive narrative" kind of thing. Although, yeah, some shit should have still showed up, like Mashiba's background, so I'll give you that.

> it was still a bit shallow for my liking
Now I know you are full of shit. So now actually putting details of the story into images and implicit meanings like a movie is fucking supposed to do means it't not deep enough? Fuck off.

My man.

Also this.

Still have to watch In This Corner of the World. Is it any good? Maybe even the best out of the three?

Good points, argued like an actual person.

They probably kept this out intentionally. Think about it, if they included this in, it's too in your face how much of a cunt Ueno is. But when they don't, it leaves more room to interpret her character. Also, like I've been saying, the movie still characterizes most everyone very well, it just does so with more subtlety, which is great. That scene has none of that.

Well, this is my shitpost for tonight Sup Forumsnons. I got kind of obsessed about this movie for some strange reason so go right ahead and feel free call me a faggot.

>the movie still characterizes most everyone very well
I don't know turning mashiba, sahara, and kawai (especially kawai) into background characters well characterize.

also, as much as uninteresting the movie subplot is, it was actually integral to the whole story for Ishida's redemption and forgiveness with his friends.

and for ueno being a cunt, she was like that because the author made her like that.
the obsessive hormonal teenager who acts like a cunt to gain ishida's attention IS her characters. kyoani didn't make her more subtle, they butchered her character (and kawai, WTF kyoani)

I was afraid that Yamada couldn't do the movie justice and it was true.
they should've adapt the one-shot instead or make the movie into 20 episodes series.
I read and watch KnK for emotional rollercoaster, not your typical kyoani SoL with DRAMA as the side dish

>Still have to watch In This Corner of the World. Is it any good? Maybe even the best out of the three?

It was for me, because it did what it set out to do perfectly. The other two were great in their own way but had flaws that detracted from the experience. But they're all brilliant movies.

>anime secondaries ruin the thread again

wow who would've thought

Anyone else show this movie to a deaf person?
The deaf dude I showed it to liked it and thought it was really unique. He thought Ueno was a massive bitch though, he couldn't believe it when I told him she is even worse in the manga.

Good subs when

must had brought back memories