Be honest, you would do the exact same thing he did wouldn't you? an infinite perfect dream sounds great

be honest, you would do the exact same thing he did wouldn't you? an infinite perfect dream sounds great.

HE DID NOTHING WRONG

Only if I could look as awesome as Griffith.

No. Griffith overreacted, and should have, ya know, talked to some of his friends about his upcoming problems instead of fucking the princess (and immediately getting caught).

whats fucked up is that griffith could have been healed, he just didnt know such things existed at the time (despite having fought zodd)

I assume he was a sociopath this whole time though so it doesnt matter...however he has a soft spot or 2

Absolutely

>your one and only friend abandons you for some slightly autistic thing you said to impress a random slut
>in a moment of weakness, weakness caused by your "friend, you succumb to the desires of the flesh
>you get tortured and abused for the following months
>your """friend""" decides to come back now that you DON'T need him
>your """"friend"""" is fucking the girl that always loved you, making you essentially a cuck
>you get exposed to all your soldiers as an useless weakling. The men that once sweared to stay next to you until the end of times betray you now that you are not as strong
>except for some beta cuck, all your soldiers stab you in the back and want to follow your """""""""friend"""""""" instead

I would have sacrificed those faggots too, fuck them. NTRing Guts was also completely logical and morally correct, traitors need to be punished.
Griffith did nothing wrong.

because hes not responsible for fucking the kings daughter out of wedlock in the middle ages?

right after performing an assassination for griffith and killing a child, he learns that griffith doesnt give a shit, they arent friends, he is just a subordinate helping someone else achieve their ambitions

Not sure, but it's possible. I kinda like people, but it's a big question if they are worth keeping myself a dickless cripple.

I just want Demo-Senpai back in my life and on YouTube