Intelligence and taste in anime

I would like to examine how intelligence correlates with taste in anime. I theorize that appreciation of older and less accessible works correlates with higher intelligence (as well as other factors). Therefore I ask for your cooperation to help entangle this serious problem, identify objectively "good" taste and establish a clear hierarchy of authority on Sup Forums.

For this purpose I would like to ask you to undergo a relatively short IQ test at test (dot) mensa (dot) no, provide your IQ score, with a screenshot of the results page including the bell curve with your position on it.

You must also provide a list of anime rated based on your personal feelings on the works on a standard scale. The format may be an Excel or CSV file, clearly delimited text file, or some online anime tracker account (in which case I will require screenshot evidence that you do own the account).

My favorite anime are Re:Zero and Code Geass. test (dot) mensa (dot) no isn't working when I type it in, but I'm pretty my IQ is 104.

How do I get paid to shill for mensa, too?

Here is the form: urx.blue/FfQd

>tfw to intelligent to enjoy accessible entertainment
get your head out of your ass dude

Please use this form as it contains all of the relevant instructions. All responses are anonymous, no need for a google account.

It is a relatively short and simple, as well as reliable IQ test on the web. It is sufficient for the purposes of this study.

If you do not believe that there is a causal link between IQ and taste in anime, then please contribute to the data collection, as it will help ascertain whether or not the relationship does exist.

I believe that gochiusa has the most intelligent fanbase so you should go ask them about there taste, but be warned that if you only test those of high intelligence your results will show no significant results so I suggest asking your low IQ friends to do this, also include yourself for a more diverse sample size.

If I have an anime tracker account with no scores are you going to send the account a message or just look at previously seen?

I made the whole test, and just now I realized I have to pay to see my results.
Hahaha. Fuck off.

>I made the whole test, and just now I realized I have to pay to see my results.
What are you talking about?

I took an IQ test as part of a psychological evaluation a couple years ago, got 129

My favorite anime is K-On

I finished the test and they ask me to pay to watch my results.

That's weird, maybe it's because I was using a script blocker but it never asked me.

Nevermind, I just realised it isn't test dot mensa dot no, I just googled test mensa and clicked the first.

Yuru Yuri S2
K-On!!
Kiniro Mosaic
Akira (Manga)
Code Geass
And Azumanga Daiho.

Not on my favorite, but I'm currently watching Hidamari Sketch, I'm loving it, I'm sure Hidamari Sketch is the anime for the thinking man.

I'm really liking Konosuba

But Gochiusa threads are already the most intelligent.

I think you'd find a greater relation between age and taste.
Not demanding to know the participants ages is going to skew your results greatly, as age has a big influence on one's IQ.

No memeing, iq is 137 and I watch almost exclusively sol/moe shit. K-on being my favorite.

What if I'm intelligent, but want to shut off my brain by watching some dumb anime?

This is REC thread?