ANTARTICA - Fitbit data overlay data at the south pole

So some GPS tracking excercise app leaked the location of important shit. You can see paths people made when they traveled all over Antarctica at secret bases. Notice the big hooks in the paths at all the bases? Me thinks they they are spiral ramps for getting very heavy equipment underground and cool shit back up. Found one thats a dead give away. The smaller hook is for a vertical shaft that goes down the middle of the spiral and used to haul tailings away. the bigger loop is the ramp. they do it at dangerous locations in case one shits out they can still escape and fix the other.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Islands
youtu.be/tOfNNwLwKoM
labs.strava.com/heatmap/#10.33/-25.87397/-75.59249/blue/all
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158427484/
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=QgNV_qRGHZI
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A
reddit.com/r/AntarcticAnomalies/
reddit.com/r/AntarcticAnomalies/comments/7umb0f/did_anybody_else_notice_that_the_area_on_google/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=99&v=nnhVAGlXiWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this thread is sleepy. ZzzzzZzZzZzZzzzzzZZZZz

who gunna spill the beans on what they are digging for?

I have an idea. Let's bump this thread to the top.

It's probably nothing. Wow does anyone else feel super sleepy all of the sudden? So sleepy. Let's just forget about this and go take a nap.

Bumping

For great justice.

SOON

ooookaaay

Operation Highjump was an expedition to Antartica after WW2. Apparently they found Nazi UFOs and "Nordic" aliens as well as the entrance to the hollow earth.

Its has been a while since I read on it and watched the clips on yt so I probably dont remember well.

bump, CIA niggers are GLOWING MAD

>blurring our the "makefakenews.com" watermark

Third impact when?

You think they were competent enough to disable the GPS?

speaking of Antarctica
first there was Rothschild island, then rockefellar plateau, now there's this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Islands
TRUMP ISLANDS

Q predicted this

bumpannn

Saved this from a previous thread.
I don't know what's legit on it.

bump

ICE NAZIS

nazi aliens living underground? lol that's a naziconspirtard wet dream lmaololrofl

What happens if someone goes in and turns off the gravity?

What are you trying to hide broskies?

posting for anons. that might have interest.
>youtu.be/tOfNNwLwKoM

BETTER ONES
thats a spiral going underground!!
labs.strava.com/heatmap/#10.33/-25.87397/-75.59249/blue/all

sauce is at 41 min

they only use those to get dumptrucks sized stuff down......or up

Dank memes. Now go to sleep faggot

Just pointing out facts. Antarctica is a frozen land mass. You can watch documentaries on it. It's desolate. Use google earth, and all you see is white. That's probably why you like it so much kid.

look we get it, you like pretending to be "le epic shill" by posting "le epic sleep meme" but its getting annoying now
kill yourself and then larp in the afterlife

these are all official antarctica research stations according to wikipedia

>earths face when

based on that this is the only one that seems rather clearly not one of them, unless its an extention from the one a bit further north

Eeeeeeeeeeh whito desu? Sugoi, wow Virginia.. I .. I.. mean Mississipi man you have changed my life.

My theory is there is a doomsday weapon from old times there. They haven't found it.. Yet.

We need to find a way to siphon this data into a kml file so that we can still have it once it gets memory holed

yfw Alien vs. Predator is based on a true story

why are antarctica threads always so spoopy?

ohhh...... nuh raisin

bump

We should focus on making a kml file for Mars for our colonization. Doing it for a winter wasteland is a waste of time.

better question is why they always get deleted

Beside the fact that not whole antarctica is mapped on Google earth, try look for center antarctica and tell me that those arent just white copypasted spots.

Not claiming anything here but those are facts, a whole continent big as the us and we don't know whats in all of it (let alone under it).

You wish it was secret bases. You wish it was anything remotely human that's buried in there.

What is zooming in too much on a software with billions of nodes for 900, Alex? It's a pixelation. Big deal.

>try look for center antarctica and tell me that those arent just white copypasted spots.
They look copypasted because white snow looks the same from a satellite. We do know what's an Antarctica aka "Siberia South"...snow and penguins.

That's why I'm looking at the stars like Mars for our future. We should put our efforts into that.

Ooopf look at that dog go!

>You wish it was anything remotely human that's buried in there.
Hol up, so be sayin...

/x/ has good Antarctic threads going at all times. Have fun shills.

actually, I'm hoping for something remotely alien, though ancient ruins of a human civilization would be interesting as well

because you cant see that that specific area alone got brushed over clearly...

Imagine being this schizophrenic
L M A O
M
A
O

S A G E
A
G
E

The memeflag has spoken. Everyone go home.

Imagine being this much of a shill
L M A O
M
A
O

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

Shit like this that always makes me laugh. How retarded are these faggots that they don't consider that their smart phones/watches/etc are tracking them all the time?

I don't get the point behind that pic as it's another location. The color differences are due to elevation changes that change light reflection to the camera.

>this spelling

Ice Aryans confirmed.

Whites require far less vitamin D than other races which has allowed certain societies to exist underground for extended periods without sunlight.

Interestingly Northern Europeans are even better at it.
ie Scandi's/Germanics(dutch/austrian/swiss)

Just look man, is that an actual picture of antarctica or google earths antarctica?

bitch, you can see a streight rectangular area beneat being brushed over with white where you can even see the lines of the brushing. you seem to think people are even stupider than you are, thats your problem

Sorry i fugged up

It's an actual pic of Antarctica rendered in google earth and sent to your computer simulated by your graphics card. I see a little distortion but that's just what the continent looks like.

bump
u u
m m
p u m p

We know they have shafts under the ice at the bases already. It's in public documentaries and is no secret.

> for getting very heavy equipment underground and cool shit back up

..or just running science experiments which is the entire point why they're there. Part of that includes shafts in where they hammer in metal rods to track the movements of the ice pack at depth.

Again, public information.

But yeah sure, based on your personal asspull it's probably nazi ufos mining for unobtanium to open a portal to the Avatar homeworld, why not.

That's /x/ not Sup Forums.

Anyway there are several Antarctic research stations, they're neat but not aliens neat.

>you seem to think people are even stupider than you are, thats your problem
at least I don't post pictures with nothing in them and call them flying saucers faggot

>Go to Antartica
>Coordinates mislead to random areas

Are you for real or larping as a shill? No cause thats just evidence those images are not actual taken photos and not rendered, infact the actual visibile pics are a little part of the continent, the most are just copy pasted.

check
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158427484/
all i have on nazi UFOs and hollow earth as well as antarctica. its actually a lot and pretty much everything sourced

Are you fucking blind?

That could just be a mountain range, and one side is more eroded from arctic winds than the other.

LINES OF ATTACK:
1. CORRELATE THE CONTENTS
- Dump these photos into pastebins / browsable online databases
- Make it easy to get autist eyeballs on the data
2. MINE THE SOCIAL MEDIA
- Once a spoopy site is found, trace back the people at that site with social media
- Look for more photos, etc and put them in online pastebins etc.
3. PRAISE KEK

Right, so are you just speculating or spreading disinfo? I'm leaning towards the latter rather than the former

Bump

There is the North Pole Inner Earth Expedition (NPIEE) which tries to find out wether there is a hole on the north pole or not. I didnt look into this much yet, but there are rumors about it being canceled twice due to sudden deaths of the leading expeditioner. This is what i could find so far

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
>By 2005, the team had grown to 22 members, but required 100 members to fund the voyage. In 2006, Steven Currey tragically passed away and was succeeded by launch manager and PhD Physicist, Brooks Agnew.

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
>After the sudden and strange disappearance of the the Park Avenue, New York film production company that previously had announced its plans to fund the expedition to make a documentary, we have regrouped and decided to run an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign

better dont announce such an expidition i guess

pic related is of the southpole which you find here
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm
>[31] "The ESSA III satellite was in a 750-mile altitude, circular orbit, inclined approximately 79° retrograde to provide Sun synchronism. Each picture covers approximately 3000000 square miles of the Earth's surface. In order to provide geographic location of meteorological phenomena, each picture was routinely gridded at ESSA in a latitude-longitude matrix. The South Pole and the Antarctic region are clearly visible in the concentric circles in each of the lower pictures. Africa and the Near East are readily recognized in the central portion of the mosaic.

now allegedly there is a hole in the middle as the satellite didnt cross directly over the southpole, but i have yet to see a real pic of the south pole

>Admiral Richard E Byrd made the announcement today that the United State are required to take protective meassures against the possibillity of an Invasion of the country though hostile aircafts originating from the polar area
>The Admiral said that he didnt want to scare anyone, but the bitter reality is that in case of a new war the United States could be attacks by aircrafts that can fly from pole to pole.
>The Admiral stated the necessity to be in a state of alert and watchful along the whole icebelt which would be the last fortitude against an invasion.
what did he mean by this?

Here's a similar image on the ground. I can see how it would like yours from the sky.

mixed up pics with this one, just imaginary switch pics between these posts

Pic related are instructions on how to get to Agartha/Hollowearth via Submarine and were released by the KGB (at least all sources claim so and i didnt find any sources debunking any of it). Nikolai Subbotin, russian journalist who seems to have some reputation, has an interview about these documents. but sadly its in russian with german subtitles only. but if you speak either of those languages:
youtube.com/watch?v=QgNV_qRGHZI

This guy (Wilhelm Landig) was in the SS and talks about the warfare in antarctica. Among other stuff he talks about a "nuketest" where they detonated a nuke in the air, but in reality it was a nuclear attack on the nazibase in Antarctica. He only let the video get oublished after his death.
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
A transscipt of the interview for the non-german anons

Admiral Byrd, who led multiple expeditions to Antarctica including Operation Highjump and deepfreeze and talks about a land "as big as the United States, never seen by a human being before on the other side of the southpole". I will post pictures which supposedly are maps of Agartha down the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A

>similar image
>not the same area
So it's disinfo then and your posts should be ignored, got it

A whole 80% of the continent is not mapped dude, i am not saying that they are hiding something or whatever, but just that we dont know what could supposely be there, we dont have actual images of the whole place!

Are you there germanon that always fills those threads?

from the same batch of files as that pic i explained in here

and this too

i rarely make or look in antarctica threads because they often are utter trash like "what happens here" when i prefer some information being given from the start. i make threads like mentioned here though from time to time

Here's Greenland. It's the same thing. Why are they blotching out Greenland, or maybe it's just snow?

Haven't read this one before, being that I figured it would happen if they were only looking for volunteers, but still I don't understand how any of the kriegsmarine, wehrmacht, or luftwaffe didn't have any within the ranks that saw this as a very honorable duty, that they had to basically like to get them to go, if I was told I was being sent on an expeditionary force in uncharted territory I would have been ecstatic

well, leaving your familly behind forever for the unknown is a hard sacrifice. i can understand that decission

The US got permission from the international community in the 40's or 50's to also detonate 2 nukes in Antarctica for "atmospheric research"

I would believe that to be some kind of duct or reservoir of sorts before jumping to flying saucer, no offense user.

One of the few plebbits worth reading by the way, related to OP

reddit.com/r/AntarcticAnomalies/

If all I was leaving was some friends from Gymnasium and my parents/siblings, I wouldn't have given a shit, now soldiers with families I can understand, but what happened to the sense of adventure even during the war? I know that it was secret, but it didn't seem that those in charge of the expedition did a good job of selling it in the first place

A duct in the middle of nowhere on Antarctica would be just about as suspect

To me it looks like something intentionally left out of accurate imagery, like "ok this is the best our satellites can do in those white spots of the world so lets leave it like cause they are huge ass empty zones"

What i mean is if someone would want to hide shit in the ices, google earth image rendition would help them.

The person I'm assuming the post is aimed at is a disinfo shill, don't entertain him

reddit.com/r/AntarcticAnomalies/comments/7umb0f/did_anybody_else_notice_that_the_area_on_google/

To late

kek is with me on this

Yeah maybe just wasting my time but id like to know if my doubts are legit or no

True, but injecting ayys into the conversation is a bit over the top, wouldn't you say?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=99&v=nnhVAGlXiWk

>kek is with me on this
Fuck your Idolatry!
Useful idiot.

I hope this means that at the mountains of madness was based on a true story.