Made in Abyss 6

Nothing happened. I was bored. We just saw a white cube. Ozen's voice is weird and sucks. The log cabin looked lame. The trap is a one-note character. Walking meat-torso is not supernatural. Backgrounds were not pretty. I could skip this episode and and not miss anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVrizLqLAr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't watch it then or read the manga

That was absolutely the cutest moment. It took me a second to even realize why she was embarrassed.

I will marry Riko!!

Abdul go to sleep

E-celeb shit posting aside, i do think they should have had these episodes end at different spots. At least Maruruk was adorable

Fuck off Bondrewd-fag.

>yfw in the manga is was period blood not pee

I'm with you man. OP was definitely a faggot today.

Here (You) go OP.

These are the kind of people who don't know what the box was at the end and think Ozen was the zombie monster.

Just finished the latest episode and I enjoyed it, but I will say it was a lot of setup that I must now see payoff - but I have few doubts about that.
Actually, episodes like this just tempt me to read the manga more but I know I'll just be tempted to read ahead.

Weren't we (somewhat unfortunately) spoiled about the "box" or was that slide just meant to fool us?
I'll admit I did think that the abdomonster belonged to someone, if not Ozen. I half expected to see a chamber for combat experiments on various monsters in her room.

Also, I really like the look of her outfit all coloured up, though, I've seen some nice brightly colored variations by fans.

Am I missing something here? Haven't been to MIA thread for awhile.

If that is the case, it does make a little more sense (as convenient as it is that she'd have it then). Did it just happen to be then, or did something Abyss-related cause it to happen?

Despite what I said, it does make sense that she'd be then, either due to falling asleep or possibly the creature having passed by. I was pretty disapproving of her running back to the boys without waking them up, because if the creature came in they'd start off at a greater disadvantage helping each other.

Op is quoting digibro's weekly MIA reaction podcast

Why is there a stain? There should't be one if they washed it.

This anime a shit by the way.
First episode was promising, but then it got boooooooring.

It's like when you have a food stain and- it's just to make it more obvious, though, it wasn't needed with Reg's dialogue. It's also possible that they are having it dry off first before washing it.

Boys are NOT CUTE.

>we'll be lucky if we see bonezone animated within the next five years

Yes they are!!!

Did anyone think Ozen's voice doesn't fit her character?

From the PV and the previews I thought it sounded bad. But then the episode came along...

I feel like the VA is trying too hard to sound creepy. Rather than have a VA with a naturally creepy sounded voice, she was hamming it up and it didn't come across as natural.

>Ozen was the zombie monster.
This is what really baffled me. Like, how?

Cute is applicable to boys and girls, but just like they're both human they can both be cute in similar and distinct ways.

Are we going to get more on this poor teacher? From what I peeked at, Purple Whistles aren't even supposed to be down there all that often, no? I don't expect it in the anime, but can I look forward to it in the manga?

>zombie monster
I read that as zombie master.

>Ozen's voice is weird and sucks.
Diasppointment of the season, really.

it's Ohara's voice in itself that makes me cringe
she sounds as if she struggled pronouncing Japanese despite being Japanese

That's exactly what it is. It sounds bad, pure and simple. Would've been better if she just sounded like some depressed chainsmoker instead.

Wait, these people do this kind of shit now?

>Would've been better if she just sounded like some depressed chainsmoker instead.

that cute chainsmoker voice from Mushishi

Which one? I've long since forgotten the voice of everyone but Ginko.

Sounded like she was trying too hard to be all mysterious and stuff.

the mushi-infected girl from the Sound of Rust, she was designed to have this really raspy voice

I agree.

youtube.com/watch?v=CVrizLqLAr0

Can't remember, I'm afraid.

>drying your piss before washing it

It's gonna fucking stink.

It sounded like she had an accent even those she's a native Jap.

Riko's got some nice moves.

Even though everything was good.

>music is good
>backgrounds are good
>characters look good
>fights so far are good
>sound effects are good too
>...
>Ozen's voice

Her voice is designed to be unpleasant.

If they fuck up Bonedruid as well I won't be able to handle it.

It's the wrong kind of unpleasant.

>if they fuck up Bonerdude

user, I...

Boondoggle won't even appear on the show in this cour

Season 2?

Did you just completely forget the amount of screen time bone gets via Nanachis flashback?

So you're saying we're not even going to get to Nanachi's flashback sequence?

consider yourself fortunate if we get the amputation scene

Jouji Nakata will voice Bonedrewed, yes?

Half a chapter raising Nanachi+Mitty and a single panel of his looking at the lights.

Nnaaaa. Being Nanachi is suffering.

Tsukushi's paneling is insane.

why is he in the opening then?

Why no Sugita?

because he's the most aesthetic character

sometimes I get lost but Its pretty neat

Why is the Idofront in the opening then?

Lacks power. I want to hear a proper SUBARASHII.

The anime really does a good job at picking up little stuff I've missed. Like how Maruruk bundles the pot of food and bowls with twine so she (he) can carry all of it.

Maybe Fukuyama then.

>enjoy the meal

shit translation

>Shounen MC the VA
no

we all know it's going to be Akira Ishida again

Don't worry, there's always the dub.

what should it be

The back of Ozen's hair looks weird.

You guys gonna keep whining about this?

The VA was obviously instructed to talk that way because Ozen has severe autism like every other white whistle due to spending years in literal hell.

I think it would actually be more realistic for her sound even worse than that.

It was probably Digibro said all the same things

rub-a-dub-dub, thanks for the grub

I will be sad.

Yes, I will keep whining about a character I very much like sounding like absolute shit. Like someone trying to make a voice they are utterly incapable lf douing and thus failing.

Sayaka Ohara's been struggling with pronouncing words like a real human being since the beginning of her career

I really don't know what the purpose of that method would be other than having some of it evaporate. I'd rather just rinse the area with hot water, wash it out, rinse again and then chuck the whole thing into a wash.

They're just gonna keep making up excuses for Riko to get naked, huh.

That's faithful adaptation for you.

I just listened to it (really need to watch that series some day) and it was pretty good. So perhaps a deeper version of that for Ozen? I did enjoy her current voice enough though.

THE WRONG EXPERIMENTS WERE DONE

It's the abyss' fault. It shouldn't have to be this hard to become fluffy.

As an Ozenfag I am, I must say the VA was on point.

For sex.

Is this the blessing Bondrewd was referring to?

Reminder, the bunny smells good!

Toot

>taking a bath in what looks like a sewer
Poor Prushka.

>complaining about Ozen voice
There was nothing wrong, the VA is doing a good job with Ozen

>Tsukushi retweeted a pic of Nanachi blowing dick

It's pretty dope.

Bullshit.

>Literally paraphrasing Digibro

>bullshit

It's fucking old news.

Nanachinko.

As far as I know, only his pixiv has any lewd activity.
I don't see anything besides his characters' nipples on his twitter.

God Riko wearing ponytail is even sexier.

Someone posted the Nanachi blowjob pic in either the last or second last thread. There was a little bit of discussion about it.

I've seen it, but I don't see him retweeting it.

Do people really just come here to complain?

Correction: he liked it

Where do you think you are m8?

At least he didn't ask to put all lewds in archive and send them to him weekly.

Since nanachi smells good, would that mean your dick would smell good as a result?

This was the "nothing happens:the episode" episode.
Adapting only 24 (hopefully at least 28) chapters was a mistake.

All according to his plan.