How does the left cope with all their cognitive dissonance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNdyUhIHZDs
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/trs_founder_michael_enoch_peinovich_exposed_as_being_a_russian_jew_16012017
wayback.archive.org/web/20160304021520/http://security.goatse.fr/hypocrites-and-pharisees
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2017/01/14/all-the-best-nazis-are-jewish/
web.archive.org/web/20170106043828/http://www.radixjournal.com/altright-archive/altright-archive/main/blogs/untimely-observations/an-alliance-with-the-jews
wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/alt-right-jewish-controlled-opposition/
youtube.com/watch?v=eqRQsJXBPjY
youtube.com/watch?v=cQX5Q34Ob_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=eVIKxtMS0fo
youtube.com/watch?v=2E2j7fD3LKY
youtube.com/watch?v=U4J3Sq6CkJE
youtube.com/watch?v=SCt1SU9ED0M
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
thezog.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=dTMAVidraCI
youtube.com/watch?v=28NtSi4NCHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In all seriousness, liberals have brain damage.

How does the right cope with all their shitty graphical design? Christ, this is so fucking miserable to look at. Learn some basic composition you photoshop-illiterate moron.

So do Nazis.

>meme flag
Whatcha doin Rabbi?

White Supremacists are controlled opposition.

It has long since driven them insane.

they don't have dissonance they are idiots they don't even think

is anglin a jew?

Crypto/

Muh liberals
Muh republicans
Muh trumpstein
Muh hitlery

Fuck his corrupted nation ,esclavo de israel

interdasting
youtube.com/watch?v=aNdyUhIHZDs

Well, let’s see. We know for a fact that Anglin used to publish Joshua Goldberg, and we now know that not only is Goldberg Jewish, but he’s anti-white (and anti-Muslim) and his fake personas were being publicized by Rita Katz of SITE Intel as both an “anti-semite neo-nazi” as well as a “radical anti-semite ISIS terrorist.”

There’s the fact that Anglin was a full on philo-semite and anti-white and within 2 months decided to go “full fascist.”

there mike enoch , TheRightStuff jumps to defend Anglin and the (((Daily Stormer))) when they are criticized. They call themselves “sister sites” and do fundraisers together. (((Daily Stormer))) is for the young kids and the lower IQ, while TRS is for 20s/30s and people who went to college.
But they are part of the same team: fake “Nazis,” trolls that attack anyone who won’t pretend to be “hardcore” – and of course, both are run by Jews (like Andrew “weev” Aureinheimer and Enoch himself) or people who are awfully close to Jews.
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/trs_founder_michael_enoch_peinovich_exposed_as_being_a_russian_jew_16012017

There’s “weev” – whatever exactly that is supposed to be
weev is Anglin's main man. He moves, talks, looks and acts jewish. Auernheim is a jewish name. Hewrote this before going to prison (from which he managed to get out veeery early...): "Any attempt to brand me an anti-Semite is idiotic. I have no problem with any person solely because of their Semitic descent. Take a look at my last name, “Auernheimer”. Think about the likely origins of this name for a second. Even a quick Google reveals its origins. The most famous Auernheimer of history, journalist and author Raoul Auernheimer, had his way boughtfrom the fires of Dachau by his uncle, Theodore Herzl himself. Come on, I have curly hair and brown eyes here. The claim many“journalists” are making that I am some sort of Nazi is preposterous, but I suppose you have to resort to ad hominem when the public overwhelmingly supported me on the basis of the facts of the case."

wayback.archive.org/web/20160304021520/http://security.goatse.fr/hypocrites-and-pharisees

Spencer Says Absorb Millions of Mulattoes, Mestizos and Hapas
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

_Andrew anglin ,weev and mike enock exposed
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2017/01/14/all-the-best-nazis-are-jewish/

_Alt-Right Leader Richard Spencer: An Alliance with the Jews
web.archive.org/web/20170106043828/http://www.radixjournal.com/altright-archive/altright-archive/main/blogs/untimely-observations/an-alliance-with-the-jews

_ALT RIGHT ……… JEWISH CONTROLLED OPPOSITION
wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/alt-right-jewish-controlled-opposition/

_Paul Joseph Watson Before Selling Out
youtube.com/watch?v=eqRQsJXBPjY

_Lauren Southern EXPOSED 2
youtube.com/watch?v=cQX5Q34Ob_Q

_Zionist infiltration & subversion of nationalist groups - epidemic
youtube.com/watch?v=eVIKxtMS0fo

youtube.com/watch?v=2E2j7fD3LKY

Lauren Southern isn't a zionist kek. That's the reason that JIDF shit on her all over this board.

youtube.com/watch?v=U4J3Sq6CkJE

Do you realize she doesn't speak out against the Alt-Right or Loomer or anyone because they made her sign an NDA? She didn't wanna take the money to sell out and be a fake "ethnonationalist" like Goldy did. That's why everyone cut ties with her.

good stuff ty, try this
youtube.com/watch?v=SCt1SU9ED0M

have you read Albert Pike's letter?

you didn't even watch the video so nothing you say matters, not that it did before that but gas yourself kike

Why are Jews like yourself so bad at pretending not to be?

Jew ,get out with his iluminatti bullshit

>iluminatti bullshit
are you fucking retarded?

Dude. That meme you posted is intentionally made to disorient people. It was made specifically to be as confusing as possible. You're a kike.

you don't how this works yet do you? FUCKING ROFL you really think it's the Jews? I'm dying laughing, you are fucking retarded, these fuckers aren't jews nigger the aren't even Semites they are Mongolian ffs you fucking idiot and their shabbosgoy network you think the free masons all the politicians are jews too you retarded fucking brainlet?

You have no idea who these people are, dumb shits like you just look wherever they are pointed too with fucking clue whatsoever who is really behind what

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
thezog.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=dTMAVidraCI

Oh fucking christ. Bodhi GET TEH FUCK OUT OF HERE. YOURE A JEWISH SHILL!

This network is 1000's od years old you retarded hick the kikes are being played same as everyone else albeit willingly and still guilty none the less. Let me tell you how things really work you dumb fuck, always follow the money, there is those with money and power and those without and race has little to do with it you fucking moron

How am I not surprised the biggest fucking imbecile on this board of course it's you

literally nothing you ever post is accurate is a bigger kike than the fucking kikes you are absolute clueless on how to determine what is true or false good or bad information. You are literally unironically retarded there is no question about it

LOL I saw this leafcuck in the nazi aesthetics thread.

Imagine being this level of pathetic introvert.

mohammedism was not the same back then. hell, it was completely different just 50 years ago. and comparing ideologies and applying the mentality of one towards militarization and how it would benefit to have that religious zealotry is not the same as praising allah and fucking little aiesha.

this image is literally exactly backwards like everything else you ever post and say you are the stupidest faggot I have ever met here

Oh look, it’s that Catalan fag who keeps spamming shit.

Fuck off israeli shill

Thats not a real NS senpai. Just some zionist puppet.
optics bro.

Atheism is fucking retarded and bluepilled as hell

Wait, what? The only current group directly controlled in a non-delegated way by the Illuminati is the ICSE?

I literally did the research to expose who these people really are where they came from back before ancient Egypt. I am literally in the order of the black sun and write for Black Sun publication and you are literally so fucking stupid I bet someone has to change your diapers for you because you are too fucking stupid to shit in a toilet

You're literally a schizophrenic retard who would spam bible quotes nonstop back in september. You're nothing. Fuck off Anon5.

>You're literally a schizophrenic retard
no that is literally you faggot. Anyone that would look at what I have posted here and call me a shill beyond fucking stupid in a zone all of your own or a fucking shill. Seriously for the love of the white race gys you retarded fucking hick

Do you have the self awareness to realize that every thread you post in you type this same insane bullshit? Do you realize that you become completely unhinged and just spam that you're the smartest person ever? How sad your life must be to think anyone cares about anything someone like you has to say.

You're just another kike shill. It's the Jews. Get over it.

>nothing about the free India legion or the letter Ghandhi sent to Hitler calling him friend

>Do you have the self awareness to realize that every thread you post in you type this same insane bullshit?
How fucking stupid are you friend? Yes there is only one truth you massive fucking moron please fucking die in a fire you fucking shilling wanna be kike idiot fuck kys

put a bullet in your head you worthless fucking idiot

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

youtube.com/watch?v=28NtSi4NCHE

You are literally mentally deranged, I bet you have an IQ below 80

What is truly hilarious is you were just literally shilling for a kike southern while literally calling a member of the order of the black sun, that drops all the juicy red pills imbeciles like you here swallow a kike shill. You are a LITERAL schizo and need to up your dosage and stay away from this place

do you realize that anyone who is actually part of a secret society wouldn't post on Sup Forums all day bragging about it? They wouldn't make shitty youtube videos that look like an AI put a bunch of bullshit together. They wouldn't make thread after thread telling people how smart they are. They SURE AS HELL wouldn't call people schizophrenic if they don't agree with what they have to say.

you are a literal nutcase and really fucking stupid what exactly do you think a secret society is? Got news for you we have publications and our membership is not a secret you stupid cunt. I promise you everyone on this thread, on this board knows who knows what they are talking about and who doesn't except you. You literally spent a month stalking me, you have serious mental issues. I would think you are a shill because of the shit you post but except for the fact I am positive you literally nuts

The bottom two can be switched otherwise it is right. The fact that generals even exist here and people always fall for the same bait shows that this place can get infiltrated/subverted. People will always naturally form groups. The e-celeb fanclub has some leader (even if it is often a bad one) and follows this leader.

it just confuses idiots, people with an IQ above 90 generally have no problem understating it since I now know this is you, it is no surprise it confuses you, I imagine toilet paper confuses you

>0

>he literally posts shitposts as (((proof)))

fucking kys seriously you are fucking cancer

Are you even trying to pretend you're not a JIDF LARP anymore? it seems like you get really really triggered so easily....Are you just pretending to be retarded or are you fully retarded?

By reacting to stimuli, shallow thinking and herd mentality. I have also noticed that hyper-consumerism is often involved. It's non-stop; Reddit, movies, TV, comic books, radio, board games. I watch the normies in my family brainwash themselves constantly.

>imagine believing in that meme of "muh black SS soldiers"

Germans needed every man who volunteered themselves to fight for them.

dam I switched sides again, now I do think you are a kike, you get me going back and forth is crazy lol. I simply can't imagine someone can really be as stupid as you are

gas yourself khazar

I'm not Jewish, I just hate naggers, spics, chinks, gooks, mongrels, jews...

Maybe it's you that's stupid. If you can't see how arrogant and egotistical you're acting in this thread then you're a lost cause. Try something new! Don't bring in your bullshit into threads where people are talking about something completely unrelated. How about that?

A study actually proved their brain rejects the information to protect them.
In liberals, the part of the brain that responds to physical attack lit up when they scanned their brain while telling them things counter to their beliefs. Their brain interpreted words that counter their core beliefs as a physical attack and responded with rejection to protect them.

They literally block it out because it is too triggering. This is why they insist on arguing the same points over and over. They never absorbed your counter argument. Jews didn't need to brainwash them. They just needed to make them so sensitive to stressful outside stimuli that they keep themselves brainwashed.