Gunfags you literally have no response to this

Gunfags you literally have no response to this

twitter.com/SethMacFarlane/status/964874855848947712

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun-Free_School_Zones_Act_of_1990
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope someone murders this stupid nigger and not with something quick like a gun, he deserves a slow death.

Listen here, you little shit. I fought and died in Vietnam for your freedom, and this is the thanks I get? Spitting on the Constitution that I gave my life for? You are less than human.

I haven’t had a house fall on my head but I know it’s bad.

Seth no one cares. And no, we won't follow your twitter

Also I’d value his opinion more if he died in 911 instead of getting tipped off.

How bout go fuck yourself, buddy.

I'm a lot less afraid of being shot at if I possess a way to shoot back.

Has Seth? Because we can make that happen.

You don't need to jump into water to know it's wet

So you agree with what Seth is saying then

What if we make a law against shooting at kids.

And if those kids had a gun they would have shot back! But listen to the kids because they are victims. What a pathetic attention seeking asshole. I know Chicago is a liberal utopia since they banned guns 15+ years ago and thousands of kids get shot every year. So now lets turn America into a DemonicRatic hell hole like Chicago right? Cuck fucked Asshole!

And yes, I have been shot at so go fuck yourself liberal faggot!

Hey Lois, remember that time I was in a shooting?

fpbp

Shoot man make murder illegal or make schools gun-free zones or something I dunno

Agree with what, that being shot is had?

Who the fuck doesn't think being shot is bad?

What the fuck is with this blame towards the NRA? They've never committed a fucking mass shooting, ever. It's just a lefty talking-point, they're not even completely pro-gun.
The FBI is at fault for allowing this to happen, who knows if this was even the first time they did it, who knows if it's going to be the last.

Yeah all those military vets must be anti-gun. Dumbfuck faggot.

I've been shot at numerous times.

I'm glad I own a gun

Everyone complains about all these shootings happening more than they did in the 80s and before. Well guess fucking why.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun-Free_School_Zones_Act_of_1990

if these faggots think the 5 million NRA member represent the 100 million of us gun owners you got another think coming.

its a shame dems dont want to protect children like they do banks and jewelry stores. They need dead kids to get their agenda across

Gun Owners of America is the only no bull shit gun lobby that gets my money

I got more guns after I was shot at.
I plan to shot first to not get shot.
Logic, niggers.

>Hey GUNFAGS any of you ever been shot at HUH?!
No. I'm sure none of them ever have, Seth.

>Seth maccucklane.

Isn't a significant number of gun guys ex military?
So they got shot for this libtard having a right to say shit.

Yes, but where my feelings begin doesn't determine where everyone else's rights end. It comes down to this every time, facts vs. feels.

For people who have been shot at the first feeling you get is fuck I wish i had a gun too.

Even if I were to go it would even the odds incredibly.
You literally feel naked without one.

>deez victims now know guns!

Anyone can be shot at, it takes a different type of person to run towards gunfire.
Those 2nd amendment fags would go towards gunfire if thats what it took to protect loved ones.
Lib fags run, hide, escape.
The best defense is a good offense.

I've been shot at. I was shot at by a nigger with a pistol firing out the window of a car in a bad part of Washington DC. At the time, pistols were illegal in DC. All I could do was dive behind a planter and hope he didn't stop the car and come over to kill me.

This is why I'm pro-gun today.

I do actually

Leave the fucking country if you don't like guns

Gun control will lead to more mass killings.

pro-tip: This has happened before in history.

>Heh, you like having Constitutional rights?
>Well I bet these freshly-traumatized children can talk you out of it!

I got robbed by a nog who's handgun was more than likely illegal

5 feet away from me. no chance he would've missed if he shot.

HOWEVER... If i had a grenade i could've pulled the pin to it behind my back without a paddle style and he would've been forced to let me go with my money

I have been shot at, which is exactly why I will never give up my guns.

Evidence...

Emotional pandering is not an argument. The knee-jerk response would be "I don't want it to happen to me." The issue is that while Leftists see the answer being to legislate the problem away, rational individuals will consider alternatives, such as how to defend oneself against violent situations.

Fuck that one-trick Lefty fag

You’re a black supremacist, You don’t get to talk.

>How many of you actually BEEN shot at?

I don't know, let's ask the church members in Sutherland Springs, Texas.

mexico

Pretty much this

We need to stand these anti gun nogs against a wall. and fire at them with a paintball gun.

Put a paint ball gun in front of them and see how long it takes them to pick it up and defend themselves.

Then if they don't defend themselves with the paint balls, we put a pistol in front of them and shoot at them with a glock and see how long before they defend themselves.

I've never been shot at because burglars and thieves know everyone else here is armed to the teeth. Why are city people are so damn retarded?

IF I EVER GOT SHOT AT I WOULD WANT TO BE ABLE TO SHOOT BACK.

STOP LISTENING TO PEOPLE WHO CAN AFFORD THEIR OWN PRIVATE SECURITY ON WHAT RIGHTS YOU SHOULD AND SHOULD NOT EXERCISE.

OK so how many veterans do we need to trot out who've been shot at but are still pro 2nd Amendment?

>I fought and died in Vietnam
rip in piece mr boomer :(

Spam.

Cuba

when I was 10 a guy came into the Taco Bell I was at and shot his mother in law with a sawed off shotgun

Why are you calling a Zionist a nigger?

How many soldiers get shot at warzone? POGs should turn their weapons in.

>Shot at
>Expert opinion

Next time I need a doctor I'll find somebody who has been sick and next time I need to rebuild an engine I'll find somebody who has been in a car accident.

>Who the fuck doesn't think being shot is bad?
Pro vaxers

>have you ever been shot at?
Yes.
I have.
I also now have newfound desire to not watch Jewish Guy and Anti-American Dad.

>i've been shot at multiple times
>100% more for 2nd
Niggers deserve what's coming to them.

And shhhhhh, nobody mention the hundreds of millions of murders by abortion in the last 30 years.

>Get shot at
>Call people with guns to shoot back
Why do liberals not trust themselves?

Seth isn't a mass shooter, is he? He doesn't take his legally owned gun, go outside and shoot everyone with a MAGA-hat, does he? Normal people don't do that stuff, criminals do. Criminals break the law, so any law you make will be irrelevant to them.

It warrants the usual response: just ban murder instead of guns. That way you can own guns for sport shooting, but killing with them is still illegal, and since nothing illegal ever happens, no more killings will occur.

>Do a cartoon character's voice
>Great, now do another one as I count to 100, and for each one that isn't unique, you get a stab, ok?

I was larping earlier and i forgot to change it

see my nog experience

fucked that up

Oh shut the fuck up, Seth. I've actually had to use a firearm in defense of my home before. Some guy broke into my house with a machete and I shot him in the thigh. He survived, but thanks to Florida law he wasn't able to sue me or anything.

He probably would have killed me with a fucking machete had I not been armed.

Chicago

If being shot at gave you power to dictate all gun legislation, our nation would have niggers in full charge, OP. Go fucking kill yourself.

I think I'd rather shoot back than kiss my ass good bye.
Fuck Seth Mc-Jewland.

>le 56%
>larping as nigger

sorry, but you're as much nigger as the rest of us ameriniggers.

Yes, yes I have Seth. And not by an autistic 19 year old.

I've been shot before lol 2 9mm are still stuck in my leg

Its always people surrounded by armed guards that say you dont need guns

>self loathing

Are you a liberal

(((Liberals))) want state enforcers to murder gun owners anyway. So don't worry MacCuckold, plenty of gun owners will get an opportunity to kill the agents of tyranny when your agenda makes its move.

One important detail though. Us gun owners will not be unarmed, helpless or in a tight, concentrated, hard to defend location such as a school. Most of us have practiced with our weapons so we will be able to return fire on target from some distance. Many of us also hunt, so we know about being quiet and waiting for the right moment to shoot, stealth, staying concealed, etc. Your threats of violence are understood but not respected. Your side will lose.

they signed up to get shot at.

>you now remember the 18th amendment that gave us prohibition on alcohol was a product of the progressive movement
>you now remember that over a hundred years ago they used the same "think of the children" tactic to take away evil alcohol
>you now remember that the first wave feminists were the driving force behind prohibition just like the modern feminists are the driving force behind confiscation of guns
>you now remember how well prohibition worked the first time around

worked on south and west sides of Chicago for over a decade.
>seth can suck my long and crooked cock

I've been shot at in some random drive-by in L.A. I own a gun.

Oh look, an appeal to our emotions that should somehow outweigh actual historical facts and statistical data.

No, take away everyone's guns in the USA and we have enough "minorities" now to turn into a gangland. Basically Detroit, but everywhere.

I've been shot at. I defend the 2nd amendment. Do you think after being shot at, you would be less likely to own a gun? You fucking shills never think through what you are doing. Fucking Jew shills.

I've been shot Seth McCuckland

Is that you Ghost?

Isn't the whole point of having a gun is so you can defend yourself and stop yourself being shot? The best deterrent to a gun is another gun.

Whilst you may become weary if you're run over or crash a car, it shouldn't stop you from driving or leaving the house. And more people have been in car related accidents/murders/deaths than guns.

Wounded knee. The ACTUAL largest mass shooting in American history.

To those broad stroke defenders of the right to get an abortion, have you ever even been aborted?

What a stupid fucking thing to say

Nope I'm a Technocrat, I believe we should make an AI to run the world.

Mutt detected

People seem to think the NRA is the only thing standing between the Democrats and full on gun confiscation because of their lobbying power.

faggot cuck unfunny hollywood comedian should stick to his shitty show with nothing but star wars, star trek and other 80's liberal shit movies and be done with.

>most people who have guns have been shot at
Lets send these kids to war now.

Seth MacFarlane was given a "genius" award. This emotion retarded faggot

Republicans....
They will distort reality to defend dead children in our schools but they fly into a rage if a black guy takes a knee before a sporting event.
Fucking retards...

Had some niggers shoot at me when buying weed in NC while working a construction job there. Thankful I had a toaster of my own to bust back

Too bad Seth's Orville Reddenbacher popcorn spaceship series failed or otherwise he'd be too busy to tweet this

That logic makes it clear why he supports LGBYOBTBBQ rights.

>BBQ

kek

Shall not infringe

Seth is gay.

I've shot a gun once in my life. I really don't care for them but Damnit I'll fight day and night to make sure you fags can own them.

Whys no one ever talk about the schools? Maybe the schools are part of the problem. I've been shot at. Shit is scary.

you're now aware gun confiscation would cause a civil war and even if Bubba is so helpless, Bubba will suddenly find allies named Ivan and Chang who would be all to happy to help him overthrow the tyrannical zionist regime which sits in occupation over his country and help Bubba restore a legitimate government built around the Founding Father's document, the Constitution of We the People.

He doesnt want to talk about viet-fucking-nam!!!!!

>kike mcfarland