Shingeki no Kyojin

How can Mikasa, Annie, Historia or Armin even compete against Levi?

Endgame right here, brothers.

/snk/ - Pedophiles and salty manlets.

>pedo
try to check Sup Forums
90% of them are lolicons newfag

Bow to your Queen

Don't mind him. He thinks finding a 16 year old attractive is pedophilia. I imagine his head would explode if he went to a Made in Abyss thread.

forget Sup Forums they don't even realize what the anime community is like

>He don't know about the actual pedo
Where have you been? Or are you just a salty manlet?

>mfw ちるちる now draws EH

>actual pedo
Sup Forums is filled with them

That artist always shipped Erwong and Hisu with everyone.

Eren for warrior

>local manlet finally ruins everything

Too ugly to be a warrior.

But now with doujin content.Might pay for it if nips no scan

Reiner is so handsome.

Disgusting. Well she usually also has creepy fetishes anyway.

Reminder that Levi will get free from ackerautism and will find a new motivation to live apart from killing Zeke. His soldiers and his new commander are like his family now.

Hansamu~

wow LHfags can finally form comprehensible sentences?

Post-chapter 90 bishounen broken Eren visiting Historia at the orphanage. Doesn't get any vanilla than that

>free from ackerautism
But Kenny didn't.

>bishounen
>JUST virgin walk

He would've, but in the end he chose the honorable death.

So it's just disgusting without fetish stuff.

Based.

There are more languages apart from english user. I´m sorry you don´t know how to argue and be always salty. Relax!
I want to see more BA.

Levi´s father was a manlet

>this will be the warhammer titan
Are you ready for more manlets fight?

He's Kuschel size, actually.

>inb4 Grisha is Levi's father.

Not impossible, but pretty sure manlet's a manlet because he was severely malnourished as a child.

How are we supposed to view the Marleyans as anything other than the big bad of the series? I can understand people having mixed feelings toward the warriors, but the Marley themselves are just parallel universe Nazis.

>BA
even more delusional than JM

*jobs in your path*
marley are the absolute scum, only magath looks decent character. everyone else should be purged

Why do shitposters end up accidentally avatarfagging?

He even has that same scowl and a similar hairstyle. Bet he's called Ivel.

ZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

>shitposters
What?
>avatarfagging?
What?

Eren is for being sexually sandwiched between Reiner and Annie.

I think Kenny´s death will inspire him not to be like him. Kenny became a lost dog once he lost Uri.

Where you hear when the Grisha flashbacks were having?
At least half of the thread was in full support of Marley and wanted Eldia genocided.

REMINDER

While Bort watches

December.

Reminder that manlet is a janitor drug dealer and Petra is a prostitute in this world.

BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Repostan EMA Divergence

>She fights for the sake of her pride: Mikasa’s position

For Mikasa, the battle against the Titans puts her pride on the line. The day Shiganshina fell, her family was destroyed and she only had Eren left. In order to remain close to him, she adopted his resolve and joined the military. However, after the Battle of Shiganshina, her way of thinking with Eren began to diverge. Eren did not give up on fighting for Armin’s life in Shiganshina until the very end, but Mikasa saw no choice but to give up on saving Armin. Will Eren and Mikasa continue having the same perspective?

>He fights for the sake of his dream: Armin’s position

In order to see the ocean with Eren, Armin continues to fight the Titans. Even though Bertholdt was a former comrade, Armin used his weakness against him in order to defeat him. “ Someone who can’t throw anything away will never be able to change anything.” Closely examining the way Erwin lead his life hardened Armin’s resolve, and he was able to throw away his humanity in order to change the world and attain freedom for humanity. After recovering Shiganshina from the hands of the Titans, he reached the ocean, which had been his dream from childhood. This was the dream that he had shared with Eren that had led them forward together, but now their goals don’t align. Now that he has realised his dream, what will he fight for? For what purpose will he use the power of the Colossal Titan?

>175cm
>178cm
>Big

>humanity
Translation error?

Mikasa confirmed for worst girl

This chapter had some cool BA stuff. I hope there's more in the next chapter's flashbacks.

nothing new there

>annusfags are speed readers
What a surprise, not.

BA a cute

Seems like Isayama is still pandering to YH and BA, even with one person in both ships being dead.

no, what's wrong?

>Isayama pandering BA
since when did he ever do that?
for one the recent chapter was kick in the balls for bert
>i'm not charming
>that's not true
>huh?
>?thanks
reminds me of jean's first convo with mikasa
>you have beautiful hair
>?thanks

What a surprise, not.

>free Humanity
What do you think? They updated everything to only Paradis by now.

If Annie had noticed Bert once he would've probably fought Zeke to save her.

What is his endgame?

Here you go

What a surprise, not.

Are you retard or something?

Being the ultimate jobber

The hand was weird

ignore him, he's been doing it since the last thread, probably forgot to take his pills

What a surprise, not.

BA shit and Bert a dead

What happened to his face?

Levi recalled Kenny's last moment when he chose not to revive Erwin. since he was a kid, he had thought that Kenny left him because he couldn't fulfill Kenny's expectations. for Levi, Kenny is a man who had been living for selfish purpose all along but at the last moment of his life, he decided not to use titan serum on himself and gave it to Levi. that was a selfless end.

at that moment, Levi chose to let Erwin die as a human. (I think ISYM-sensei wanted to tell us that letting go of Erwin is selfless decision and it's the best for Erwin to end his life as human being)

Erwin died without finding the answer he had been searching for. it can't be said that he had no regrets. there might be some regrets for that choice. while ISYM-sensei was drawing the story board, he thought about the phrase 'everyone is enslaved to something'. For Erwin it's "dream". he had been enslaved by his dream and as long as he lived, he would never been released from it. the only way he could be free is death. Perhaps, when Levi gave up on reviving him with the serum (sensei used the word 諦めてくれる=Levi did it for Erwin's sake), Erwin was finally released from the enslaving by death.

ISYM-sensei has decided that Erwin would die there beforehand and he always wanted to draw Erwin and Levi having equal relationship. Erwin entered the SC with innocent motivation "I want to know the truth" and sense of atonement to his father's death. however, he has become a leader and got caught between "himself as a child who chases his dream" and "himself as an adult with responsibility". In order to accept his own self, Erwin continued to deceive himself with the faked purpose "for the future of mankind"

when Levi realised that the man who has thrown his human nature actually couldn't let go of his dream, he felt shocked

as for Levi, he didn't think of such altruism purpose like "for future of humanity" by himself. he adopted this purpose from Erwin and seized it as the mission of his life. Therefore Levi wanted Erwin to "honest and devote to the mission" and "capable of making calm decisions"

so when he knew about Erwin's dream and realised that Erwin had selfish purpose, he felt betrayed but he also had another thought in his mind → "the man that he thought he never be able to match actually was chasing innocent dream like a child"

Then Levi told Erwin to abandon his life and die. Erwin could finally give up on his dream and move on for the sake of humanity by Levi's words.

fuck how did I make that mistake, I mean BRA, BRA a cute
if I mean BA i'd have posted something else
sorry for that

I hope we get more scenes of Annie beating Reiner up. Maybe some of her beating up Bert too.

Yeah I noticed that too, they never really pay much attention to detail when spoiler week is up.

>Maybe some of her beating up Bert too
I think Bert would like it

I know I would.

>Annie beats Reiner into brain damage.
>He becomes retarded and screws up the mission.
>Annie is left behind on the island to die.
Her own fault.

Isayama drew it.

reiner please

So Ymir is definitely dead, right? She isn't going to take over Porko's mind from the inside?

LOVE CONQUERS ALL

Benji would say otherwise

>Ymir takes over Porco and marries Historia
>Bert takes over Armin and marries Annie
>Grisha takes over Eren and murders Zeke and his parents

>Frieda takes over Eren and cuddles with Hisu

So aside from holding hands with Hisu to unlock more memories, what has Eren been up to over the timeskip?

>Frieda takes over Eren and genocides her own people

Mastering his titan powers. Impregnating Mikasa and Annie. Marrying Historia. Growing a beard.

staying away from Armin and Hanji

Nope, Ymir is dead, but her memories live inside Galliard now.

The best we can hope is them activating when or if Galliard would meet Historia or hear her voice, some cheap flashback of seeing Historia from Ymir perspective and Galliard maybe being forced to act on the feelings.
or hell seeing how jerk he is maybe he would taunt Historia how pathetic and weak Ymir was also in the feelings he would witness.

Similiar like Ymir decided to save BR and then kill herself with returning the Jaws to Marley side as possible Marcel memories wish which activated unconciously in her when Eren used the coordinate to order titans to kill Dina. Cause that's only logical explanation to why Ymir suddenly decided to save BR and kill herself for her enemies sake.

But then knowing Isayama he closed Ymir chapter in the story and he will never use the same gimmick twice so I rather doubt it will be ever mentioned again.

Learning how to owl

Porco and Ymir probably had a conversation before he ate her. Would explain why Isayama didn't show more than on panel on her death if he wants to keep something a secret.

since you insist on posting a bad scan, I typeset it on a better quality scan.
"Delusion: The post"