Kikes shot down Iranian plane

Netanyahu confessed the Iranian flight was shot down (((13))) mins in!

hooktube.com/watch?v=aYBct7eqdJk

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=aY
youtu.be/aYBct7eqdJk?t=785
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whoa. That's quite a fucking blunder right there.

desu cant decide if freudian slip or intentional boasting

OH SHIT!!!!!!

>hooktube.com/watch?v=aY

error, missing or invalid youtube video id

youtu.be/aYBct7eqdJk?t=785

WAKE ME UP!!!

I reckon he did it deliberately because he knows how paranoid the Iranians are. It went down over central Iran, complete nonsense that it was shot down but conspiracy theories like this are the exact sort of thing Iranians are dumb enough to believe.

tfw the prophecy of Kek is real.

FUCK OFF KIKE. Do you realize how stupid you faggots sound when all you do on this board is spam the official narrative and call everyone else conspiracy theorists and schizophrenic? You kikes are sad.

Never realized Netanyahu sounded like Xerxes

these kikes have been saying that Iran is two years away from a nuke for nearly 30 fucking years, filthy kikes

Notice the number of victims too...
It's always the number 6 with these kikes, and it's not a coincidence, either. They're heavily in the kabbalah and the esoteric meaning behind numbers.
Makes me think that this was some kind of sacrifice.

really? are you even trying?

This is bad.

Holy fuck its a purposeful blunder, its apart of psych warfare, the guy basically told the world, and in particular the Iranians they did this in Iranian airspace. This is a show of dominance, im sure Iran already has some clues as to how it was downed.

You know what makes me angry? Why the fuck does Israel think they can tell anyone else about what they do with nukes? Israel is the only fucking country in the world with nukes and no nuke deal.

(((Israel))), (((America))) and (((NATO))) VS Russia, Iran, Syria and possibly China?

We're all fucked

>tfw boland in nato

Hold me polanbro. I don't want to live in a Fallout vidya game IRL.

Super mutants, bro...super mutants

>muh savage attack on innocent jewish terrorists minding their own bombing business in Syria aaaaand lets talk about the Holocaust
lol
>we will never allow the rectification of our history revisionism :^)
>we will never forgive Germans gib money:^)
>dont you see Iran is literally Hitler? Im not saying its literally Hitler but its literally Hitler?
>Jewish terroritory
>Jewish airspace
>the Iranians are smothtalking and lying with eloquence
lol cant take it anymore
>Jewish and Saudi regime sitting there invited to a "security" conference
what a farce

bump

Wrong.

jews, jews never changes.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg&t

Soo this is how it starts?

The star will gorge itself on clay.

>we have fought against ISIS
>israel has contributed to the battle against isis
HAHAHA
>dont mind that red area on my retard map right next to the Jewish occupied Golan heights where ISIS has never been never attacked by Jews but instead takes shelter under their protection from Syrian ground and airforce

really gets the noggin joggin

bump

He is clearly talking about the drone that invaded Israeli airspace. Quit drinking yourself to sleep and having dreams.

>meme flag
kys faggot

bump

Big if jew

Fast forward to 13 minutes you dumbfuck

Kek super muttants

LMFAO, dat moment when the kike in chief slips up this badly.

bump

Bibi no want jail, start war.