Okay, fuck the second amendment tho

Okay, America, we're fucking done with this bullshit now. I consider myself far right on most issues but by your standards, I'm farl eft on gun control. But for most of the fucking western world, being against giving any stupid motherfucker a gun isn't a left or right issue, its just 'the opinion'. there is no debate, because there needn't be any, everyone can see how awful you guys have it. I shut up and played along with all the spergy 'muh second amendment' shit in the right wing movement since you yanks are doing a sterling job getting it going and all, but please stop acting like guns are the best fucking thing in the world, and for the lvoe of god, stop trying to get people in europe to adopt your insane rambling pro gun bullshit. WE DONT FUCKING WANT ANY, FUCK OFF! Literally what do you need one for? Muh self-defense? oh wait, if no-one had any guns you wouldn't need them for fucking self defense. and don't throw Switzerland at me, they have a tiny population so there's bound to be less shootings. 'Tyranny' has got to be the most retarded excuse for why you need a gun I have ever heard in my life, and how you can ignore this, shooting after shooting is laughable. Im so fucking glad we don't have this shit, the Muslims are bad enough with bombs ad trucks without letting them have fucking assault rifles.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/684623/Islamist-extremists-hide-huge-stockpile-of-weapons-near-German-mosque
thesun.co.uk/news/3092362/shocking-police-pictures-reveal-10000-weapon-arsenal-intended-for-the-hands-of-terrorists-including-howitzers-machine-guns-and-grenades/
youtube.com/watch?v=tz2DknROaI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still salty that we kicked the shit out of your "world's most powerful army" huh?

1 post by this ID
Sage

>i'm far right on everything but the one thing that protects my rights
k

Republicucks claim they need guns for “muh tyranny,” but they would never actually use them for that lmao it’s all a bunch of LARPing

becoming a violent terrorist to protect your so-called precious rights isn't legal m8

Being this butthurt.
Funny, you never post when its niggers killing each other in Africa.

Because I don't care about niggers killing each other, I care about 17 whites getting school shootings-d

You're racist scum.
You are everything that is wrong with this board.

You're British you faggot. Your opinion on the Second Amendment to my Constitution doesn't fuckin' matter there "mate".

If I were you I would worry about having acid thrown in my face by one of your swarthy Muslim countrymen

Durr durr durr u dun NEED them!

exactly, why the fuck would you want to replace that acid with an assault rifle?

You talk like a fag and your shit is all retarded.

>I consider myself far right on most issues but by your standards, I'm farl eft on gun control.

It wouldn't be "terrorism" you tea slurping, crumpet eating, faggot. It would be armed rebellion against Left wing American communist faggots who want to deprive me of a God given right.

Fuck off you crusty cunt
We will deal with our problems and you can deal with your Muslim hordes

>Okay, America, we're fucking done with this bullshit now. I consider myself far right on most issues but by your standards, I'm farl eft on Filthy Kike Hooknose Ovendodger control. But for most of the fucking western world, being against giving any stupid motherfucker a Filthy Kike Hooknose Ovendodger isn't a left or right issue, its just 'the opinion'. there is no debate, because there needn't be any, everyone can see how awful you guys have it. I shut up and played along with all the spergy 'muh Filthy Kike Hooknose Ovendodger' shit in the right wing movement since you yanks are doing a sterling job getting it going and all, but please stop acting like Filthy Kike Hooknose Ovendodger are the best fucking thing in the world, and for the lvoe of god, stop trying to get people in europe to adopt your insane rambling pro Filthy Kike Hooknose Ovendodger bullshit. WE DONT FUCKING WANT ANY, FUCK OFF! Literally what do you need one for? Muh self-defense? oh wait, if no-one had any Filthy Kike Hooknose Ovendodger you wouldn't need them for fucking self defense. and don't throw Switzerland at me, they have a tiny population so there's bound to be less shootings. 'Tyranny' has got to be the most retarded excuse for why you need a Filthy Kike Hooknose Ovendodger I have ever heard in my life, and how you can ignore this, shooting after shooting is laughable. Im so fucking glad we don't have this shit, the Muslims are bad enough with bombs ad trucks without letting them have fucking Filthy Kike Hooknose Ovendodger.

>how you can ignore this, shooting after shooting is laughable.
We do this every week when we don't talk about Chicago.
Getting all worked up over a bunch of dead white kids shot by a crazy white kid is racist while ignoring the hundreds of teenage nogs getting blasted in the hood is racist.

And furthermore, next time use something other than type pad and put in some fucking paragraph breaks before you do your cut and paste.

Shithead.

Because I can carry a nice .45 ACP model 1911 to drop the swarthy sand nigger with the acid. If you weren't a fucking pussy you would have already taken back your God given right to self defense from your fucked up government.

he was kinda mexican looking that shooter

>I consider myself far right on most issues
sure thing rabbi

>I consider myself far right on most issues but by your standards,
No you're not, you sissy soyboy cunt.

The police have no legal requirement or ability to protect you from black violent crime.

ok farl eft...your a faggot that doesnt understand the US Constitution...

but he would have a gun too, in america. not exactly desirable...

>UK flag
>fuck your laws n shiet
good thing we dont give a fuck

Ni bae mae i rae ay ou o ay
Sage and fuck off.

retard living in a retard land with 1984 being used as a fucking guide book. London is full of truck attacks, acid blasting niggers and general faggotry.
No one takes you seriously.

fuck the constitution, its enlightenment era liberal bollocks. long live monarchic dictatorial tyranny...

but he would have a Filthy Kike Hooknose Ovendodger too, in america. not exactly desirable...

What do Americans care what some butt hurt country thinks?

>Anonymous

I don't know... Ask Tay Tay...

florida is full of school shootings and mestizo faggotry. no one takes you seriously.

Getting shot or acid? I'll take my chances. What do you carry for protection? A condom and an umbrella?

>be american
>get shot
>go to columbine high school
>get shot
>go to work
>get bombed by plane
>join marathon in boston
>get bombed
>go to concert in vegas
>get shot
>go to elementary school
>get shot

What a time to be "alive"

You're "far-right" and care about what your cuckshed kingdom considers legal? At least try.

>the Muslims are bad enough with bombs ad trucks without letting them have fucking assault rifles.
Lol
express.co.uk/news/world/684623/Islamist-extremists-hide-huge-stockpile-of-weapons-near-German-mosque

thesun.co.uk/news/3092362/shocking-police-pictures-reveal-10000-weapon-arsenal-intended-for-the-hands-of-terrorists-including-howitzers-machine-guns-and-grenades/

s a g e
a
g
e

I'm offended. I'm making a call and having your government collect you for thought crime and hate speech. Love my second amendment and my pronouns or else!

>said the heavyset queer, as he replied to some fag thread

>The guys who want to harm you have guns, so give up your guns to the government
Britlogic.
You HONESTLY think if the government bans guns they will all just disappear and no one will have them. Hahaha

your moms gay

>british

Yea. I like my guns because I can shoot bad guys with them and save my ass if needed.

No new arguments shill.

Go die in a fire

Sage.

crime will increase trying to get guns more than when people had them

>Bong
>"YOU YANKS DON'T NEED GUNS!!!!"
>dumb enough to think it'll ever end gun crime if legal owners can't have them

The absolute state of Bongistan, everyone.

Serious question: can you tell me how to make money from shilling like you do? I can give you my email if you want to correspond.

Lel ok so instead of you having a gun and the shitskin potentially having one, you'd rather be disarmed and take a facefull of acid? Am I getting this right?

reddit is waiting for you user

Getting advice about how we handle our freedom from people on an island that currently has a man about to go to jail over a Nazi Pug Meme is a Meme in itself.

To be completely fair the reason we have them is so if we all take a vote and decide to empty DC of all politicians. That's the real reason. But the thing is, they have apache helicopters and shit so it's almost a fair fight.

OP is a no guns faggot who should fuck right off.

>onion jack flag
You realize Brits are just less free Americans, right?

the only people that still want legal assault rifles here are the insecure brainlet Nikolas Cruz types who just haven't realized how gay they are yet

but most of them weren't white.

No we want actual assult rifles so when you bitch about them it's at least a relevant argument. We have high capacity hunting rifles.

COME

AND

TAKE

THEM

I need one for if drumpf decides he wants to actually start his death squad/deportation gangs on actual American citizens.

Amen

How to spot a shill thread:
>I consider myself
>I used to be
>Pic related is right/I agree with Pic related
>Sup Forums BTFO
>European Union flag or probably also German Flag
>Anything Pro-Jew/Globalism
>Racemixing/Blacked threads
>E-Celeb drivel

Uh to shoot acid throwers

Why do you think you have any say in American policy? Are you American?

Feel free to come over here and try to take them away op.

I have this re-occurring wet dream of European invasions on the western front. I would love to see what happens when your troops are met with militias, pissed off vets, gang violence, and just your typical gun owners.

>Okay, America, we're fucking done with this bullshit now. I consider myself far right on most issues but
This is how far I got. Would've not even read all that if I had checked the flag first.
Sage

Okay, come and take em friend. I'm sure everything will go just fine.

> would gang bang outta ten
> no homo
100%

I for one welcome the coming civil war.

I'd really like to see these hippy politicians put their money where their mouths are and draft legislation to ban and confiscate firearms and repeal the 2nd amendment.
Let's see if they really stand by their convictions.

you stupid shit taking all the guns away won't save you. you're just handicapping yourself when a real fight begins

“I’ve nothing to conceal,” replied the Cimmerian. “By Crom, though I’ve spent considerable time among you civilized peoples, your ways are still beyond my comprehension.
“Well, last night in a tavern, a captain in the king’s guard offered violence to the sweetheart of a young soldier, who naturally ran him through. But it seems there is some cursed law against killing guardsmen, and the boy and his girl fled away. It was bruited about that I was seen with them, and so today I was haled into court, and a judge asked me where the lad had gone. I replied that since he was a friend of mine, I could not betray him. Then the court waxed wroth, and the judge talked a great deal about my duty to the state, and society, and other things I did not understand, and bade me tell where my friend had flown. By this time I was becoming wrathful myself, for I had explained my position.
“But I choked my ire and held my peace, and the judge squalled that I had shown contempt for the court, and that I should be hurled into a dungeon to rot until I betrayed my friend. So then, seeing they were all mad, I drew my sword and cleft the judge’s skull; then I cut my way out of the court, and seeing the high constable’s stallion tied near by, I rode for the wharfs, where I thought to find a ship bound for foreign parts.”
- Conan's account of the flight from Argossean authorities, according to Robert E. Howard

youtube.com/watch?v=tz2DknROaI8

Your country is the reason our founding fathers put the second amendment into our constitution.
Now, piss off and turn in your butter knife as a lethal weapon.

Don't fucking care what a Brit has to say on the subject. Your much better off trying to solve your own problems of free speech and rampant Hadji's ruining your country. Give us a call when you actually leave the EU.

you are literal human garbage.

>I consider myself far right on most issues
Pleb teir LARP. I bet OP believes in the holohoax. Far right my arse.