How does one acquire a "waifu"?

How does one acquire a "waifu"?

it comes to you naturally

You cuck another user for their waifu

Is this the reeee girl?

You send your waifu application to Sup Forums

You don't choose a waifu, the waifu chooses you.

This. You don't find her, she finds you.

Show your dedication by eating her shit

Traditionally this is considered to be the Re girl.

You don't. She finds you.

What did they mean by this?

It just happens. You're not gonna find one if you go looking.

You don't choose who you fall in love with.
You can't do anything to get a waifu, all you can do is watch more anime and maybe at some point you'll meet that one special girl that will make you feel special and then you'll know you've meet your waifu. The most hard part is to distinguish infatuation that lasts couple of weeks from real love that is way more intense and lasting your whole life.

is this just some random drawing or is this girl from something?

How can you fall in love with a character that doesn't interact with you?
What if she has a love interests? Aren't you a cuckold?

You don't. Everyone here is just pretending and memeing.

When your brain forms relationships and feelings toward people, it's not smart enough to distinguish fictional and real people, real interactions and daydreams etc. That's the reason why fantasizing feels so nice.
My waifu doesn't have love interests, she only loves me.

>What if she has a love interests? Aren't you a cuckold?
Her love interest is a straight chick.

If that makes me a cuckold I'm alright with it.

You have sex with moot. Then he will give you one.

What's a moot?

But I am moot.

>what if she has a love interest?

Then you become happy that she managed to find love in her own world.

If she was actually real and already in a relationship, it'd be a different story.

But that's painful! Do you believe in parallel universes?

it means you have to B.E. yourself

Most of the people ignore it or self-insert though.

Who?

What if some other girl wins the MC in the source material and in the anime the MC lost his more quirky traits and is far more self-insertish? What then?

Did you guys ever have 'fake' waifus did you guys have until you found your true one?

A long time ago I was looking really hard to find a waifu and I would think I found it in almost any girl with a really cute personality and appearance but I would start forgetting about them soon after I finished their anime. Once I found my real waifu I knew instantly because there was a deeper connection there, it wasn't just superficial, and it's been over a year but I still think about her daily.

it just happens and you simply know it happened

I had a girl I really liked but I wanted her to be happy witht the MC. Also the only thing I did was get into powerlevel debates involving her. After I found my waifu I noticed that what I felt for her was adoration, and I mistook it for love .

REEEEE DA

This is why people get into NTR.

Lurk around to find out which girls are well-liked but not too popular on Sup Forums, choose one, and declare her as your """"""""waifu"""""""" so you can better fit in.

I got a ""waifu"" just to shitpost on /vg/

It means either autism or memes

You have no idea what romantic love is or how it works.

>she managed to find love in her own world
Fuck that, man. Look op, your waifu should never be lost to somebody else. Never think twice of holding onto that light, no matter how overwhelming everything else may seem. Grasp it with all the hope you can give, and walk with each other towards a path you can look back on and say, "Well, I guess I'm glad I listened to that user back then."

Should I consider myself privileged if my waifu is from an harem-esque series but she shows the least romantic love toward the MC out of the girls and there is another girl who gets the MC?

You isolate yourself from non-familial social contact until you become unhinged enough to attach yourself to emotionally to a cartoon
Or you just pick one who's outfit you like

Well, tell me where I'm wrong so we all can find the truth trough discussion.

That's false. Waifu doesn't even give you accompany.

I didn't expected user knowing what a waifu is, but yeah, you don't pick a waifu, a waifu pick you.

I think this is true. But then, since I already love her so much I don't want to fall for a 3D person. Even in my dreams, where I've been together with a real person, I feel nothing, nothing at all, all I think is how perfect my waifu is in comparison.