Daily reminder if you're European and you're not dating a European you're contributing to the end of the white race

Daily reminder if you're European and you're not dating a European you're contributing to the end of the white race

What if I'm 56% European, who do I date then?

I'm from Northern Ireland and i'm single. I will likely always be single because i'm too autistic and i'm a manlet. Do you really want me to contribute my inferior genetics to the Irish race?

>Northern Irish
>Irish Race

You lads made yer little British bed, now fucking lie in it

Traitor southie. The fucking nerve you cunts have to leave us to the orange scum, to fight them and then say that in your orange free state. You might aswell be a westbrit.
KYS

Didn't know you were a republican, come home Brother

I am fucken home ya cunt

I would only date Slavic girls.. others are not hot enough for me.

I swear to fucking jaysus if you're up for a straightner I'll get a train up this weekend to box the head off ya cunt

Women are on the verge of becoming obsolete

Daily reminder that the Irish are subhuman paddyniggers that should be sterilized.

The womb has too much of a lasting influence on the human psyche that plastic bag babies will probably be mentally ill.

My slavic friend, would you not like a nice Irish terrorist woman?

>tfw white but dating a girl who has brown eyes and brown hair with some ~10% non-white in her

Feels bad, shes great but I can't help but feel the need to flirt with blonde, green eyed girls like my blood calls

That's absolutely fine, my gf is a spagetthinigger with black hair and brown eyes, but she's European and white so

Eat half the white girl then fuck the other half.

Sure thing. Bring your Mediterranean nigger with ye and show her how you're a big man. Me and her will give ya a visit up at the hospital maybe.

Possibly, but letting a modern roastie raise your kid also has a good chance of turning your kid mentally ill.

pls gib radicalized gf

Letting women raise kids without a proper father figure will always do that.
Though even some of the dumbest single mothers I know still want their sons to grow up well. The extreme cases exist but the same thing can be said of useless abuse men. It's the weak men blaming all their issues on women when it's themselves whom need the real improvement. Women are at design followers.

Either kill yourself or go back to Africa

This.
If you are race-mixing and you are white then you are a faggot race-traitor.
Now in certain circumstances dating these races would be permitted
> Japanese ONLY
> Castiza Hispanic Girls that look Med
> Turanid Girls
>Levantine Arabs from the Levant and North Africa
That's about it faggots.

All yours my maple friend