>>161031765

Oh look the fucking shitskin brigade woke up.

Fucking kill yourself you dumb subhuman, don’t even think you can start to subvert this you are not smart enough

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eMU-zSQit7k?t=4407
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ALSO NOTIVE HOW THIS RAT HIDES HIS FLAG

>if you aren't a fedora faggot you are a shitskin

youtube celebrity crap is cancer. I hope you all get raped by niggers.

Well if he was truly a Christian, he could be pissed at JF for him being a staunch atheist who said that he would like to shit on the church. However, these "Kiwifarm" faggots are faggots and no match for JF.

Another memeflag, another call for anybody on Youtube to be regarded as "e-celebs".

EIGHT EIGHT

L O N D O N

NOT EVEN DOOM MUSIC

What if his french accent is fake it sounds fake to me

Everything about this faggot is fake.

You have posted a good link so I will refrain from spitting on your sad attempt of a thread

Fucking leaf.

Really got turned off by his militant atheism and nihilistic world view tbqh
>dropped

you sound retarded to me

no you

>Mon visage quand God eeezn't real

He pulls in impresionable racist retards and fills their brains with bullshit.

>Says he takes a shit on Christianity
>Christcucks STILL butthurt about it
One of the truly epic moments in any debate, ever.

youtu.be/eMU-zSQit7k?t=4407

JFG and his suave French accent are far too much for Christcucks to handle. They will never recover from this.

That part doesn't bother me kek. .He claims he's tolerant of a certain type of Christian, a sort of cultural Christian, but his contempt is obvious.
>"I take a shit all over Christianity"

i said it in the last thread you made - get fucked nigger. jf is /ourguy/ fuck off meme flag

I'm not even a practicing Christian, but the arrogance and certitude that he's right and you're wrong really is bothering.

> Debate

>Being confident is a flaw
This slave morality is the worst aspect of Christianity, and Europe advanced in so far as its great men rejected it.

He literally said westerners need religion to maintain a healthy birthrate that's above replacement level/be able to compete in the demographic game and not be plagued by the degeneracy that's a direct byproduct of a laicized society. He realizes the importance of religion in baby-making and having a cohesive society; he looks at it from a biologist POV. He's not a fedora-tier individualist cuck.

I like him
what's your complaint?

>JF holds different views than me on something
>character assassination
how about you make a response video or ask JF to debate you

Is it me or does the guy have to most pretentious way of speaking I've ever heard.

Quebec accents sound like that. We don't sound like your stereotypical French man.

What do you think anglo saxon culture is founded on?

A race realist biologist is worth more than deus vult memers.

I have a dream that one day all shills will die terribly painful deaths.

DEStiny

This. OP is literally becoming Kraut tier.

Next step is opening a doxxing discord no doubt.

It sounds like he uses it to get away with saying ignorant bullshit or manipulating people.

for once a leaf is right

he's french what did you expect

Roman law

I was being facetious when I said >dropped, just personally rubbed me very much the wrong way. Traditionalism goes hand in hand with Christianity. Anyway, we gotta work on an actual ethnostate before that debate.

He's not a traditionalist. he's a racist liberal.

Faking belief in a religion just because you think its useful is reprehensible.

JF will eventually be a problem, considering that he is a lolbertarian; however, as of now he is still useful as he promotes Mike Enoch.

>racist liberal.
Exposing your true colours shill. Meme flag + attempting to get us to turn on JF is so fucking blatant it's pathetic.

Trying to get us to slander him is such a pussy move. Kill yourself unironically right now.

>christianity
Get out of here with that west-destroying cuck religion.

>Enoch
Are you fucking kidding me?
That faggot might be even worse than jf

>i'm loosing so i tell people to kill themseles

Baguette will rule the world

Enoch doesn't give a shit about lolbertariansim; he's explicitly stated before that he is an authoritarian. He is also friends with Greg Johnson who is an explicit Fascist. Enoch is /ourguy/, he is just hiding his power level.

It's a working recipe. I'm not a practicing Christian, I think it would be a very successful as a component of a white ethnostate. I'm not arrogant enough to say it's the only way though.

Christcucks ruin everything

Protestants ruined everything.

'Loosing' to what dumbass. Not falling for your subversive kike tactics?

He also sees no problem with hiring outspoken fedoras like that moriaku faggot.
What good does authoritatism do when your authorityu doesn't come from God?

Christianity pushes egalitarianism. That will not allow for us to do what is necessary to fix our problems.

JF is a libertarian who doesn't have a problem with collectivism. I don't have a problem with this.

Jf should do a discussion with cultured thug.

t. a child killer

what is a lolbertarian?

Pretty much. I've said before, if America became a Catholic country there may have been an affinity with Mexicans anyway, but the white population would be monstrous as a result.

JF is fine with a white ethnostate
not sure he would live in one, but he seems to agree white people have a right to form one if they wish.

I also got the impression he is an atheist and is against a religious state, but accepts that people have a right to be what they wish. Pretty much for the 1st Amendment

Moriaku just makes edgy songs.

>What good does authoritatism do when your authorityu doesn't come from God?
Authority comes from the Spirit of Rome.

Libertarianism is just a shit ideology in general. Civilizations always collapse when there isn't a strong elite keeping people in line.

Libertarians and AnCaps.

America is a lost cause. We should just support full accelerationism in America always. The sooner America collapses, the sooner NATO collapses. When this happens, Greece can have a Fascist revolution, they have more than enough people already, and other nations will follow their example, similar to what happened in the 1930's.

Maybe not in getting there, I've thought the same. I'm listening to the warski stream replay, what the hell is this autism? I have to turn it off, what the fuck are they on about?

>Spirit of Rome
Eat a dick larpagan.

Catholicism is re-branded Roman Paganism. Stop denying it. It's not a bad thing.

JF "spend 4 hours going back over a debate just to prove that you secretly tied instead of got BTFO" is a cuck and a faggot

Enjoy your downie gifts from God ELL OH ELL

I think he's pretty practical and flexable

Fuck off nigger shill

All the dirt on him was released. People posted the court docs proving he is a rapist/predator and nobody cared. Sure, when the ethno-state is being established his degeneracy will be addressed but until then he does more good than harm for the cause.

I like the idea of a Fascistic revolution of course, however America is the perfect battleground for white supremacy... and they have guns.

Christcucks are the problem. Your religion has drones who mostly believe in open borders and interracial relationships.

Enjoy hell faggot

angry shitskin detected

He'll never live in one because he'll be executed as a heretic. When the time comes for his genes to be extinguished he'll go to the pits of hell wondering why humanity needs a higher calling. The answer: to defend against his degeneracy.

>hell
Yes the one here in the west thanks to "Christians" is very great! By all means keep voting for tolerance, open borders, love and care for all!

>and they have guns.
Don't Balkan countries still have a shitload of firearms from all the wars? I'm sure they could be easily bought over the black markets there.

>America is the perfect battleground for white supremacy
I live in this dumpster fire of a country. Whites here either act like kikes or like niggers, with VERY FEW exceptions. I'm planning to leave this sludgefest in a few years and buy property in Bulgaria maybe.

Are you British?

When this many character assassination shills come out of the woodworks and direct their anger at one person, you know that person is doing something right

Nah, OP is just autistic.

Where in the US? Don't you guys at least in the south or Texas average like 3 guns per person? These will be the most successful in any kind of uprising.

Autism is directly tied to atheistm you faggot.

I live in California. The problems with Texas are:
>tons of beaners
>all the right wing people there are civic nationalists that love Israel

That's fucking stupid. I've known people with aspergers and autism that are religious.

Yeah, they should be all racist libearls like jf

>retard shill makes a d/c thread

Jf is agnostic on collectivism. He also concedes that religious people have more children. His hypothesis is that without religion groups that still have more children will grow to replace those who used religion as a reproductive crutch.

I think those types of right wingers are still easier to persuade, because they at least have their heads screwed on properly from the beginning.

Very convincing stuff.

>I think those types of right wingers are still easier to persuade
They aren't. They'll defend their civnat bullshit till the death. They call the Democrats "Nazis." It's easier to get liberals to our side than it is to convince a Republican to join us.

Did you thought that maybe it's becouse they are defending something while you only attack? Race idolatry isn't a conservative value.

Interesting. But then I'd say it's more a matter of influencing youth, who are more malleable and agreeable to extreme revolutionary ideas. Normies of all kinds are generally liberal growing up, and then are conservative when they're older.

After a few drinks they'll all be carrying on about niggers and spics like crazy. Don't let them fool you.

Conservative values are worthless. What social policy from the left have you actually stopped.
Have conservatives done anything other than capitulate to the left and punch right?

You're terrible at this.

Fuck off Christcuck

kys faggot christ-fag. JF is ushering us into the age of the Alt-Right. If you want to keep turning the other cheek to Jamal and Achmed, go to their countries.

>Race idolatry isn't a conservative value
Oh, so you are a civic nationalist. Into the oven you go.

The youth are indeed very malleable, only problem is that whites are a minority in the younger age brackets.

I reckon I'll hold onto my hopes for America then; although, this place is still really blackpilling, especially after having seen how much nicer Europe is.

>Alt-Right
Fuck off spencer shiil

He's not a militant atheist. He is a moral nihilist but not a Rick&Morty style nihilist. He's just a biologist that thinks the point of life is to have babies and provide for their future.

>civic nationalist
No, i don't worship goverment or fucking flag.

This. So much misrepresenting his views in this thread. Everyone wants to hate on atheists so much they don't even care to know his positions.

Don't you fucking see he's a fucking fedora infiltrator?
He butters you up with racism and then fills your head with bullshit.
Don't go back to me crying when you'll see Sup Forums fill up with fedoras.

Fuck Spencer. And if anyone is shilling here it's you with your divide and conquer shit. JF is not condemning Christianity and in fact thinks it's a positive thing for the white race. You're the faggot trying to deplatform one of the most intelligent voices in the ethno-nationalist movement.

Nice hippy flag.
>don't attack based gay men!
When did I advocate on their behalf?