MEANWHILE AT MAR-A-LAGO THIS WEEKEND

“Who wants to see me take a shit on the graves of 17 children” first bid goes for $5800

How many spies are members of that stupid place?

>I made this screenshot 2/17/2018

That would actually be funny as hell.

How many are wearing a wire, every god damn day? Too funny how oblivious they all are.

>that dress

The arrangement of those flowers is esoteric as all fuck

"Sure but if I win I get to rip off hillary clintons penis with my bare hands and then eat it whole while i doggyfuck her trapjawed daughter in the skull."

the fuck is going on in this bot thread

Piss off Ivan.

a thread died for this
>in all fields

Newfags, please make sure you aren't replying to 'shill' threads without having "Sage" typed in the options field, right above the text field, you are typing in.

Why does the woman stare at him like that? It’s like she’d choke Trump.

Only rebuttal is to call people shills. This is why you are now losing.

Newsflash: she would.

it's called "pedo a lago"

Because he sticks his dick in everything that moves.

Im sorry nigger, losing??? Please elaborate XD The only thing that's been consistently losing is your race...since it's inception.
>All your mind...all are belong to me

>people actually believe that thing on the right they call "melania" is human

hahahahahahah

I would pay that much and I'm just a commoner

>XD

Yikes.

Ahhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha look at your ppl, you worthless chimp!
>You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut? You mad slut?

Shitting on the graves of a bunch of jews? Don't tease my dick like that.

I like that copy pasta

Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD Yikes XD

*raises paw*

also fucking kek.

>has his jacket made too small so he cant close it
>wearing a cumberbund
>all to make him look like a fat slob so the left lose their mind
>in reality you can tell hes wearing some level IV-A body armor under that button up

:^) FBI is totally not monitoring this thread.

if the FBI cared about people posting gore they would have nuked Sup Forums for ogrish threads a decade ago

>Copypasta
You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD You are this retarded nigger XD

You don't even know what 'copypasta' is, your fucking pathetic

Oh ok :^)

Awwwwwwww awwwwwwwww DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
You act like I give a fuck. Let me end the mystery for you real quick....nigger. I DON'T. They have been monitoring since 2009-11. You act like they haven't seen 'gore' on Sup Forums.
>You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet? You mad chimplet?

What's happening to your thread???
>Where's it going???
>Page 6...and falling XD

I mean, I can’t really say I’m mad. I might be if I voted for Donald but we all knew better. No vote was better than a vote for someone with so much exposure.

Again
>XD

Cringe.

When all the liberals quit, you can bet every single country with a $1m+ FS budget and an American-looking NOC bought them a membership. Of course they'd have to compete with the undercover journalists and aspiring novelists trying to get in as well.

It's like asking if someone pays the hostess to get seated at the booth behind Paul Ryan if he goes out to breakfast.

good night sweet Wakanda prince

Not to mention the staff.

Dawwww c'mon Op, we were just going to have fun.
>Exposure
You seriously can't be this retarded....I mean, I know your races avg IQ is 85 and all...but you don't have to prove it ALL THE FUCKING TIME!
>You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD You mad hoe? XD

Make sure you have sag typed in the options field my man

Baron is so Chady alrdy, he will be the best Emperor the earth ever had since Alexander the Great

He’s the most vulnerable politician in history. It’s alright, it’s a blip in history.

Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD Op Lives In A Dungeon XD

Found your uncle Op XD

Hmm...

Found your mixed Newphew Op. Where'd you go? Aren't we having fun??? And just a reminder Op you won't forget this experience. It will haunt you later on. You WILL dream about it, it WILL keep you up at night. Now, the questions you really have to ask yourself is, "Why am I doing this"...."Is it really worth it...to take this kind of mental abuse"?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

>Not to mention the staff.
Which is why the Secret Service wanted to do security checks on any club staff that works around the prez at places where he takes vacations, and why they normally have the prez vacation at Camp David where everything's pre-vetted.

The background checks not only root out journalists, spies, and aspiring memoirists, but people who can be easily blackmailed/bought. A spy agency just has to find an American-joe club member who likes excitement and easy cash, willing to sell photos of classified material at high prices.

It’s like they can’t into conspiracy.

Cut and dry case. It’s NY style mob tactics with international money.

OH MY
H

M
Y

Is that "Yakub" incarnated?

Special Delivery

Yakub?

This reverse mccarthyism is gross though.

Hitler Himself is a jewish shill confirmed.

I like this thread.

This is my kind of madness.

Sold!

Yeah because the whole world stops because some kids got killed. Considering libfucks kill 200 babies a day, time needs to stop

'Yakub' is what the 'KANGS' think is their Egyptian Alien God...that gave them special powers that whytey took took away you retarded mong.

#MeToo :)

Yeah because the whole world stops because some kids got killed. Considering libfucks kill 200 babies a day, if that were true we'd all be screwed

It is but it’s theatre, they’ll never get him for all the political shit. Can’t really do much though about laundering all that money and not paying your taxes.

On top of that...what do monsters do to someone that can’t make good on their debt and could potentially flip?

You're a zionist.

I love trump with all of my patriotic heart, but thought he was standing between two wax dummies in that pic.
Christ...

I do. I bid $9000. An extra $7000 is you throw in two niggers and a Jew.

Lmaooooooooooo!!!!!!! You faggots REALLY DO fear me...don't you? My actions speak louder that your faggot words EVER will lol. You will not get in my way, and your days are numbered...
>Tick tock, tick tock...not much time left on the clock.
IG's report in t-minus 2 weeks and incoming XD

Who do you think I am? I was just merely pointing out that you're a zionist? Why are you so defensive?

Your on crack kiddo

>IG Michael E. Horowitz

Even anti-semites suck Jewish cock in 2018.

>mfw democrats are the new pro-war party now
Sure you would love a new Cold War.

Wait until the shit gets dropped, a little birdie told me it's going to be EaRtHsHaKiNg
>DNC
>Hillary Camp
>Media
>Negative Entities in the IC
All on suicide watch

Being anti-corruption is not being pro-war. There’s a few common sense folks on both sides fixing all of it. The actual civil SERVANTS you’ll never hear about.