Will it surpass Kara no Kyoukai: the Garden of sinners?

Will it surpass Kara no Kyoukai: the Garden of sinners?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KT9qkRckGcY
youtu.be/5AfTGOdeDDg
youtube.com/watch?v=YTn-fDzyKQI
mofumoe.org/content/fatestay-night
nyaa.si/view/427133
mofumoe.org/content/fatehollow-ataraxia
humbertozero.tumblr.com/post/150696689780/how-to-read-fatestrange-fake-light-novel-read
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It'll surpass it in shitposting

Kara no Kyoukai is a mediocre series at best, it shouldn't be that hard to surpass it.

The biggest problem with Sakura's route is Sakura herself

fpbp

No, the only problem is the lack of Dark Sakura sex scenes despite the high amount of bad endings.
So many of those could have ended in Shirou getting fucked, but nothing.

Gen Urobuchi had that same complaint

No wonder, she's by a huge margin the most erotic thing in the game.

>Characters that will die early on

Archer lasts a lot though.

>Saber and Archer shilled all over the place in promotion materials
>Archer dies without doing anything and Alter steals Saber's thunder

Publicity is a strange thing

So how will they break this off into 3 films to where each part won't suffer in quality?
From the promos I'm guessing Part 1 will go until the scene with Rider using Mystic Eyes on Archer and Sakura's reveal as a master

do yo expect low lever fatefags get on the ride with a picture of shirou having archer's arm replacing his own and rider besides him, instead of two of the most iconic characters of the f/sn series?
Publicity does the right thing or dies, there's no middle points in that field.

It's the only thing more boring than KnK, so probably?

>tfw 3rd movie starts off with rider vs alter and we get 2 hours of almost only fights plus a bittersweet ending

I never realised how much HF needed this until seeing your post.
Fuck.

>Thirty straight minutes of Kirei and Shirou punching each other

>thirty minutes of Illya-ne

>Fateful Night
youtube.com/watch?v=KT9qkRckGcY
>UBW
youtu.be/5AfTGOdeDDg

What will the HF theme be?

How sick are these guys of voicing the same shit over and over? I reread the VN with voices and I got so fucking sick of listening to them by the end.

Kinda sad how he got reckt. There were a lot of possible things with him in hf.

Tsukihime Far Side movies when

If they aren't sick by now of playing the strong female warrior character, the brown GAR guy, the edge kiddo, the irresponsible dad and the church related guy, then they'll never be

youtube.com/watch?v=YTn-fDzyKQI

how would you adapt tsukihime into movies?

fucking nice
god fuck HF the sex is shit and the cooking isn't in enough detail for me to learn from it

Either just adapt the manga or have it start with a sort of blend between Arcueid/Ciel's routes, where Arc and Shiki have a falling out and Arc kills Roa herself, SHIKI regenerates as himself and the Far Side shit happens, then end with Ciel route stuff where Roa possesses Shiki after SHIKI gets MEoDP'd.

>yfw this happens
God, Illya really was half of the highlights of the route
The other one being Kotomine Kirei

Like what?

Considering Shirou's VA also does the voice of Sasuke he seems to have a pretty good tolerance for long term characters. But it might be that the money they get from steady work on long running series helps in that area too.

Nah I still enjoyed HF.
We can only hope they cut all the cooking scenes out when they make the movies.

Will there be Sparks Liner High?

>But it might be that the money they get from steady work on long running series helps in that area too.
I'd be pretty happy if I managed to hit a role I'm still working on 20 years later. It's a steady job I know I'll never run out. Imagine being the voice of Goku of Luffy or Naruto. Hitting a role like that is winning the lottery. I really find it hard to believe they wouldn't get attached to the character after years and years of voicing it, I know I would if I were on such a situation.

No.

>We can only hope they cut all the cooking scenes out when they make the movies.

So that's why they haven't advertised the cooking scenes. They are gone.

I remember that scene in the Zero Hanafuda where Kariya and Tokiomi talk about how smoking hot Sakura will be like when she is older, even prettier than Aoi with huge knockers, and Sakura looks on at the two with the best look of disgust you'd see on a 5 year old.

>Hating a constant paycheck in the VA business

Do they re-use the recordings or do them over and over?

It's been a decade and I don't remember ever really thinking about the possibility. How could they drop the ball so hard?

Zero was and will likely always be the only good entry in that franchise given the direction of the series. UBW was shit and Fatefags have held that up for god know how long it's been now.

Look up Fate/Strange Fake.

Isn't Avenger explicitly a different VA though?

Fate/stay night
mofumoe.org/content/fatestay-night

Fate/stay night [Réalta Nua]
nyaa.si/view/427133
realtapatch.tumblr.com/

Fate/hollow ataraxia
mofumoe.org/content/fatehollow-ataraxia

Fate/strange Fake
humbertozero.tumblr.com/post/150696689780/how-to-read-fatestrange-fake-light-novel-read

Kill yourself zerotard

It's almost like if Sakura was more focused on muh revenge than on fucking Shirou or something

Not like she couldn't do both at once.

I love Zero and read the VN after and HF is fantastic

I cannot wait for everyone to be kung fu fighting

>no noses
>surpassing anything

That's because you played the game while he watched 2 episodes of the anime UBW arc

I have to say, having recently re-read the VN I'm amazed at how much the story loses in the anime adaption. There's just so much you miss without the internal monologue.

HIT ME PLZ

It's more than the monologues. Nasu wanted to trim everything because he felt ashamed of it.

Will TM ever surpass best girl?

This movie is in 3 parts right?

So the first movie would be Zouken reveal and Saber death.
Second is Sakura and her "daily struggle", Archer Emiya death, Shirou 9lbw and Gilgamesh Death.
And last would be Dark Sakura, Saber Alter vs Shirou, Rin vs D/Sakura and finally Shirou vs Kotomine.

am i fucking retarded for not getting this connection
is this as bad as the guy on /fgoga/ the other day not getting that the pendant was Archer's Catalyst

>tfw the only icecream i eat any more is strawberry, sometimes with chocolate chips, because of KnK
fuck

post yfw Ufotable says fuck it and does Sparks Liner High

If Ufotable doesn't totally fuck up, it should be better.

To be fair, that shit was out of nowhere in the VN too, so playing them up in the materials is both a shameless marketing move AND keeping it true to the source material

>Start reading the VN recently
>Extremely bored by the hours of exposition and descriptions of things

Is this just a bad start or should I stop now? Tsukihime drew me in a lot faster and it felt like there was a lot more actual choices you could make instead of just "one of these is death, the other is progress" every couple days

>Will it surpass Kara no Kyoukai: the Garden of sinners?
That's not exactly hard to do

I remember Tsukihime having a shitload of exposition too. Just keep at it, I can't imagine liking one and disliking the other.

True.

Remember to just watch the animes.
Reading VNs is for fags.

Tsukihime has less exposition than Fate because it was focusing on the heroines.

Well sure, but anything by Nasu is exposition heavy.

Other way around. Read the VNs and watch the anime for the action.

Fell bad for the people having to voice the same shit and characters for so long.

>Watching the anime
reminder that true patricians only read the wikipedia plot summary

Haha, no.
The anime gives you the story perfectly.

tsukihime opens with shikis totally mundane school life for an hour or two(which has way more choices than the much longer opening act of fate) and then shiki finds arcueid and loses it for a good day or two before there's an exposition scene where arcueid talks about vampires and shit

fate opens on exposition about magic, then its rin's schoo life that doesn't matter at all to the rests of the story, then a TON of magic exposition from rin and archer and then incorrect expsotion from shirou before saber shows up and things sorta start happening

It doesn't help that a day/chapter in fate is way longer

Why? I'm sure they are glad to have a steady paycheck.

I have to say, having recently re-read the VN I'm amazed at how much the story loses in the anime adaption. There's just so much you miss without the the hours of exposition and descriptions of things

Tsukihime obviously has more choices because there are more routes. Fate is the most exposition heavy route in F/SN by far, so just keep going.

What day of Fate are you on?

>Tsukihime obviously has more choices because there are more routes
Even within the same route tsukihime has more options, and you're also not locked into doing the routes in order nearly as hard as you are in fate.

Tsukihime has it so you can actively make the game unwinable if you make dumb choices and then save over them because several days later you're forced into a bad ending, like if you're too much of an asshole in ciel route the "fake" fight between her and shiki can''t have a happy ending. Fate doesn't really do that for better or worse and is more of a straight story with a bunch of bad endings

Fate/stay night is a very, very long story (about twice as long as the entire LOTR trilogy), divided into three parts:
-Fate, which focuses on Saber and tells the story about Shirou participating in the Holy Grail War.
-Unlimited Blade Works, which focuses on Rin and has the HGW take some weird turns from Fate. It focuses a lot on Shirou's character.
-Heaven's Feel, which focuses on Sakura and Illya
These routes must be followed in order; picking the options to go to a different route are either not possible or lead to a bad end.

It has a lot of slice-of-life, a lot of action, some drama, and a tiny bit of ero (7 relatively short scenes throughout the entire game).

>How big of a difference do my actions make?
Very little. It's basically 'make the right choice or die' throughout the entire game, with a few exceptions.

Heroic Spirits are explained early in Fate route. Basically, they're people who became heroes but in exchange have their soul help the universe for all eternity. The place where they exist is outside of any concept of 'time', so they can be sent to both the past and the future. In the case of the Holy Grail War, the souls of various famous heroes are summoned into a Servant body.

Ciel route has one of the TWO bad ends that kill you later than the immediate choice. And you are told specifically which choices trigger it.

Do you remember the hotel scene where Chaos started sending his animal goons into the joint? It was a very tense scenario. Very suspenseful

The fact that there *was* a bad end enhanced the atmosphere because suddenly you *could* fail, you *could* die, and there *wouldn't* be a happy ending. While it could be argued that this was ineffective due to the nature of simply reloading, or that good stories can be suspenseful despite a linear nature, it needs to be said that ability to fail is what makes the ability to succeed more gripping

Put simply, if one knows the protagonist cannot fail to survive through a building infested with horrible creatures, as the show must indeed go on, is there really much intrigue in watching him do so?

Wait there, twice the Lord of the Rings trilogy?

Yep. The longest is Sakura's route (9206 pages, 37508 lines and 275774 words), and is going to be cut down to fit into a 3-part movie trilogy coming soon.

No. Prism Shirou will though.

There are too many characters in Fate for all of them to have proper character development.
The cast in Tsukihime was pretty small, and during the routes, you usually only interact with which you girl you picked.

Most of the character's sad stories in Fate are almost all background information, you don't really see them suffer until it's a bad end or their ending. In Tsukihime, you are constantly reminded of what the characters are going through, even if you're not in their route.

Like someone else said, Tsukihime was about seeing the tragic spiral of a problem going from one generation to the next, and having the new generation not able to solve it. Fate's problems seemed like they could be resolved (most of them do get resolved anyways) and seemed more "action heroy".

Will Typemoon be finished when Heavens feel ends? I mean Nasu will never write anything again anyway and who the fuck gives a shit to these shitty fate spin offs? Apocrypha is terrible

>inb4 Tsukihime remake
Its not happening. give up

They could adapt Hollow Ataraxia or Strange Fake.

Possibly move onto Grand Order productions now that it is their current project.

>during the routes, you usually only interact with which you girl you picked.
this isn't really true. outside of arc in far side and the maids/sacchin in near side everyone is pretty important to one extent or another

dont they need an actual adaption of fate and not a weird mismash of stuff like the 2006 series was? or will nobody care in 2025 when these movies are finished

>Its not happening. give up
No user. I want to believe.

>Fate/stay night is a very, very long story (about twice as long as the entire LOTR trilogy), divided into three parts:
It didn't feel THAT long when I was reading, are you sure?
Now I'm worried to know how long Umineko is, because it sure as hell is longer than fate

they changed gears for ubw because it had more action.

Why are you making these posts in multiple threads?

he was dropping hints that he knew how to kill mages like zouken before and he probably fought stuff like dark sakura before as well from his counter guardian days.

But he never elaborated on anything before he was killed off as that would have given too muh away.

Fate/stay night: History of Emiya movie when?

>normal siblings
>one is a red haired japanese highschooler that looks like he dyed his hair to be a deliquent
>the other is an albino gaijin girl

Your average moralfag would probably assume that Shirou was committing a crime.

>japanese boy
>german girl

what did type-moon mean by this

Normal anime-world hair colors

Sieg Heil.

Do they release artwork like this without the text?

Change Saber to Nero and you got it