twitter.com/OfficialJoelF/status/965406692497387521
twitter.com/B1ackSchefter/status/965402475292479488
youtube.com/watch?v=f8ZA_8l3YVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YOU CANNOT STOP THE AWOOVEMENT!

>It was all a ruse to get (You)'s.

Post anime to scare away reddit

>there are faggots IN THIS VERY THREAD who went slept on election night

Later hours are always the most comfy, I should stay up more. sadly my eyes are in pain and i may have to go soon

Can't stop Won't stop

BROWNER AWOOVEMENT IS THE FUTURE AWOOVEMENT

nice pic

Watching the lefties circle the wagons with these liberal high schoolers (and ignore the conservative ones) is so telling for the state of liberalism right now. And the state of liberalism for many years now. The message is wholly dependent on the messenger. This is why they use musicians, actors, the media, and victims like these high schoolers for effect. Their actual message cannot stand on its own. Trump was a successful candidate for a lotta reasons, but he's not a particularly good messenger. He's a deal maker who is built on wheeling, dealing and winning. He makes compromises to get wins. His platform isn't really traditionally conservative at all...but as a messenger he was wildly successful because the conservative message resonates on its own. And even with the most famous of folks with the biggest platforms ever to spew the democrat talking points...their message is STILL failing.

It's so fascinating to watch modern liberalism die while everyone inside that bubble is totally unaware what's happening since the mass media are still trying to right this sinking ship. We live in crazy times brehs.

NASCAR is best sport

>anri will never be your mommy

i had a convo a while back with a couple other posters about this
apparently there are few of us that were oldschool Sup Forumstards who heavily posted on Sup Forums and /fit/ in the past as well

putangina mo

Thank Christ for that, I love being white

embarrassing
>pic related me on nov 8

I had 14 hours of sleep the day after, but november 8th and 9th were wonderful days

>people falling for year old bait

>the Current State of the NBA

twitter.com/OfficialJoelF/status/965406692497387521

MAGA

>white people
>white

>tfw you will never white

I was thinking, can we have one thread of ptg without the retarded pepe or the stupid wolf girls?

oh my fuck those thighs

Anri is half white so you could be 75% white

I wanna put my penis in her vagina, if you know what I mean

What was his name again?

>tfw got new better job because MAGAnomics
>tfw get presidents day off
>never had that day off at any company that ive worked for before
t-thanks trump

Mueller has emails showing Kushner coordinated with the Internet Research Agency/Russians

Trump/Ivanka/Junior on suicide watch

I hate America

lights on or off

I was on Sup Forums from 08 - 2011, went to a few other boards from time to time. I then graduated high school and went to work only came back to the chans in early 2015. Most of my saved content, mainly reaction photos, are from then.

lel

>no niggers or beaners
>Most patriotic sport
Really activates my almonds

Breast reduction should be illegal.

I don't follow.

>ptg
it's P/T/G sweetie

twitter.com/B1ackSchefter/status/965402475292479488

As a Trump supporter and a big NASCAR fan I fucking hate this, cuz Austin Dillon is a humongous faggot. Can't stand him...I mean he literally wrecked the leader to win and then dabbed when he got outta the car. He's such a cringy faggot.

His grandpa is cool tho so happy Childress got the win...but fuck Austin is awful man.

>he's not a particularly good messenger
I disagree, whilst he isn't a great public speaker he communicated in a way unseen in modern history, the way he connected with the public through his rallies and social media will be studied for centuries. Whilst you're right that their movement is hollow and relies on a messenger the right wing is the reverse. truth wins, and we have the right ideas based on reality. we just lacked good messengers for that movement (especially given the censorship and media monopology they've had for decades). They fear good messengers that can challenge their own. they like conservatives bending over and being autistic infront of the cameras.

Betcha don't know this animu

chink?

Samir Al'Hydeed

There's a Mexican and a black guy in NASCAR right now. Both seem like genuinely cool guys who are easy to root for and not about the SJW propaganda.

Chinkers I'd tell you it's not all that great, but I'd be lying; white male and debt free in the US is a great thing to be. Still you get your own awoos, I don't

>half "white"
>mother who's a member of DAR
I'll stick with the heritage that helped found this country thanks

>wall dead
>immigration reform dead
>NeverTrumpers emboldened
>Democrats energized
>Donations to Democratic candidates exploding through the roof
>House gone in 2018
>Senate probably gone too, at least NV and AZ seats lost with no gains in the blue wave
>Mueller closing in, even Roger Stone admits Trump will face charges
>Democratic Congress will start impeachment proceedings
>President Kirsten Gilibrand 2020 all but guaranteed
>amnesty, open borders, crackdowns on guns and churches in the next ten years
>Flynn and Manafort spilling the beans on Trump and his Russian dealings
>Senate seat loss in fucking ALABAMA
>Trump campaign emails that prove collusion in hands of MUELLER
>Tax Hike on Middle Class
>GVT shutdown will move the Democrats to vote out every single Republican in Nov
>A blue wave created by Trump by not signing a simple humane law for 800k true Americans
>13 Russians indicted by Mueller (they helped change votes in key areas and directly worked with Trump)
>Gates pleads guilty and will spill the beans on how Trump and Manafort coordinated with Putin

I can't take all this winning

was he thinking about rape?

>no niggers or beaners
Well, there's Daniel Suarez and Bubba Wallace but Suarez is a castizo and Bubba is 56% white. It's OK I guess

Quick guys- say there’s an attractive, moral, Catholic girl I could date but she’s half polish and half jap. Would doing so make me a race traitor? I know this country needs as many white kids as it can get so I’m conflicted...

The rush was huge, hildawg shilling went into overdrive, Obamaleaf probably jerked it and then the flipping began and wew what a ride.

>half polish
>half Jap
How did this come to be

Bubba Wallace is whiter than most white people
Suarez needs deported

you fascists will die

t.KitOdonnell

just saw all 6 episodes..can anyone post the expanding brain pic for me?
thank (you)

i unironically really like the melody of this song, i've caught myself whistling it at work but nobody else knows what it is so i'm safe lel
youtube.com/watch?v=f8ZA_8l3YVg

fat boy with her blonde grill shouldn't die though :-\

He graduated from MSU........ so yes

>he doesn't know

At least I'll still have the AWOOs and /ptg/

What I mean is that he's fluid on many issues. He's always willing to wheel and deal. Yes he has an ideology, but he's not an ideologue. It's what confused everyone about him. He wants to make shit happen..and he wants to deal. This is very different from a strict messenger who stays on message like say a Ted Cruz.

>but she’s half polish and half jap
wat

>tfw skipped uni for a day to watch
was actually a pretty shit day until things flipped

was this an Amy (((Weinnhaus))) tribute or something what the fuck was she thinking

>Half polish half Jap Catholic girl
That's like... the perfect fucking trifecta.
You marry that girl, user. Propose tomorrow and never look back.

pussyhole

Is the security at Trump Tower still as crazy as it was a year ago? Anyone been there recently? Have a lot of the businesses really moved out of there?

That video with the Hollywood elites telling you how to vote was pretty much peak zero message.

sauce on this please

awoo

I was on the west coast. Everything was wrapped up by 1am my time.

here you go

Polish dad is a businessman who (after moving to US with parents) went on several business trips to Asia where he met his Japanese wife

To be fair only this literally who died. Nobody seems to have noticed either.

Oh my fuck, those pork chops in mushroom sauce turned out perfectly

Do you have the jew version?

Refer to

I unironically like Suarez, but yea Bubba is pretty white. But I'm happy for Bubba...he's put in the work to get here. Seems like a legit good dude.

I just root against Suarez cuz he's JGR and fuck that team, but he's talented and humble.

AWOOO

Unless you're a nigger or a Jew, there is no reason to hate yourself and your own kind. Stop it.

Aren't feminist trying to fuck this up though? Grid girls being banned or some stupidity.

Lets see it chef

This

that sucks
DJT Jr is already RTing this guy

Amy could've done a billion times better while wasted

Sup Forums: whether you like it or not it always is the Jews. I don't know how but it never fails

Weaklings die. Big deal.

Those are honestly 2 of my favorite nationalities/ethnicities so I mean it seems like a big score

Sleepy posting is met with a 48 hour b&

I only hate on Suarez because he replaced Carl Edwards. Suarez is actually a half decent driver, but man I miss Carl.

Obama must be impotent for not grabbing the guns after Sandy Hook

Without digital enhancing and electric sync production, most of these shitty pop groups & artists can't sing a note to save their lives.

>but muh celeb platform = listen to muh stupid opinion on everything