Re:Creators

Have you worshipped your new god today?

Twist of the year

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Weirdly enough, I can't help but think that the bad guys are more interesting and sympathetic in this show. For instance, Syo's more interesting than Yuuya, even though he's only really here to kill that dude.

Bayard > Hangaku
I don't believe Blitz would eat that

Soda will be sucking Shark in the next episode.

why does it looks so funny? he just gets pushed around by a bunch of spikes

Is this Jotaro reference?

You know, if a character from any of my stories ever turned up, he'd just fucking kill me right away for all the shit I put him through. I wouldn't even get the chance to banter, I'd just be dead.

>Blitz leaves Shitair for real daughteru and will kill the former to protect the latter
>Sho misunderstanding clears up and he becomes the fujobait he was intended to be
>Alice is just playfighting with Rui
>Charon is in a back alley somewhere being irrelevant, but will obviously end up protecting his waifu in the end
>Shark is being used by Alice
>Pink and Souta's creation unaccounted for
>Meteora is Meteora

Guys, I think Altair is in for the BTFO of the century.

>Bayard gets stolen by Magane as well.

No but Bayard is basically Hanged Man.

Getting BTFO is part of her plan

>inb4 cosplay

This looks fucking stupid honestly. What is propelling him from being stabbed to death?

She doesn't need to win the fight or even survive to pull off the final victory. The physical battle is entirely incidental.

Syo seems more like the kind of guy to shoot first and ask questions later.

I'd like to imagine it'll just devolve into the both of them enjoying churros and watching the screen together

In retrospect Hangaku was pretty plain and shit.

Go to sleep miura

>giant 50 meter mecha getting BTFO
>she was holding back too
Literally who can stop her?

>Peasants still think that Altair hasn't seen through their silly plans

>manga for girls

Point is she won't even reach her end game with everyone conspiring against her. Souta's character will likely be what really puts her world ending plan to rest.

Hangaku is one sexy girl

meteora summoned her same way she did with selestia's robot

I can't believe it's shoujo.

VROOOOOOOM

>broadcasting live

so is the audience watching a live action or are they watching anime because they're anime?

Twist of the decade

then why didn't marine know where suruga was, is no one except suruga smart enough to be self aware

I guess the cage turns them into anime in real time?

anime with realistic background

Live action with anime shaders

Animu filter

it's fujobait i think
>they watching anime because they're anime?
probably this, after this episode that's the only logical conclusion
or they are probably in a world where animation is way too advanced

Showing her in front of so many people will only give her more fans which will give her more powers. If every turns against her she gets to be in the spot light and can just ask the people watching to make a fan video for her, then she wins

As much as A/Z is

she was just not part of the plan so they didnt tell her

If they take her hat off, will she die?

Best oneesan

Having everyone against her is her plan though.
>Acts like a mustache twirling villain in front of hot headed heroine
>Tells she wants to crack reality to wise mage that would lead opposite faction
>Tells she wants to destroy everything to mahou shoujo
>Deliberately acts dishonorable in front of now also dishonorable knight
>Allows knight to conspire with serial killer
>Tells ally that protects little girls like her to hunt the creator leading to this episode

"meteora will turn evil" fags got blown the fuck out

I always knew that Blitz meeting Suruga would be good but I didn't know it would be that good.

what will magane do? fuck of the broadcast? make an appearance at the stage and literally break the 4th no 5th wall?

You know that ain't happening.

Her head is detached, she's literally the devil.

Wait and see bitch

"meteora is something more than an exposition bot" fags got blown the fuck out

That can't be comfortable

Where the fuck is Charon?

>Aliceteria's fans are young boys
>She's getting pitted against Rui
Was the /u/ fake all along? Is her true calling /ss/?

Might not happen but that's probably what Altair is planning.

Altair's increasingly nervous fans are praying Shark or Meteora will usurp her as big bad.

>inb4 Is fake
Would be the wrost fathers day of Blitz.

altair is such a shitty villain. i can't wait until she gets blown out and loses that smug face of hers

Altair really is crazy powerful. Unless the government has a really good ace up its sleeve, like Soda's donut steel being Setsuna or Altair somehow getting depowered by being transformed back into the mobage character she originally was, they are not going to be able to defeat her in a way that guarantees she stays dead.

Probably not, unless she has ultra marketing powers that allows her to better sell herself than all the already popular characters.

>implying
When Fembutcher was asked if she was really okay with doing her part of the story the way she was it was a big point in the direction that she was going to go 1 on 1 with Blitz.

After the big daughter exposition Blitz got it became pretty obvious that she was going to appear.

Sexy as hell though.

I want to see Alice headpatting Rui

She doesn't need to be usurped to have a good ending at all.

I am certain that the character who's end game is world destruction will not succeed at a single thing in a show like this.

They put the live feed through a filter which changes it to anime.

Legit didn't see that coming.

SELESIA IS NOT WEAK

SO FUCKING SMUG

That was apparent ever since she killed that dragon in one hit

Made for anal.

How did they summon her without Altair knowing?

So well agree that she's our favourite creator, right?

>in b4 it's just a really good cosplayer

>calls alice onee-chan but not selesia

>/u/ are retarded underages
what a surprise.

Maybe she knew? Probably why she let him go.

She doesn't need marketing powers. The government already set that up for her. Literally fans from those other popular shows are watching her live. She's already selling herself by fighting those characters. That's the reason she's going along with Meteora's plan in the first place.

Goku

They didn't.

she does know. she just didnt mention it to blitz because of her plans

>Implying Altair isn't playing 6d chess over Meteora's mediocre and verbose 5d chess

She's such a slut.

Anyone else expected an off screen gun shot which cuts back to the MC of Code Babylon shooting Blitz?

Only we and the government knows that she wants to destroy the actual world we're in. Everyone watching is just there for a show. People root for villains all the time and Altair is playing all the right cards to get them on her side.

True, disintegrating into particles after being outfuckingskilled is her happiest ending.

SOKOMOTO

"I am your God!"

She's confirmed to be Kuroto's daughter.

My wife Alicetaria has the best jokes

What did she mean by this?

>end credits and final scene of her talking with Setsuna about her new video

Altair is bluffing, she's actually losing.

She will declare she wants to make anime real. Everyone then roots for her and she can now summon as many characters as she wants with no restrictions.

She divided herself into at least two bodies, the other one is outside the Birdcage.

>makes the fight interesting
>gets more popular with the audience
>gets more power

One of her best frames

How could they possibly top this episode?