BLACK LIVES MATTER IS RUSSIAN OP

Holy fuckin shit! BLM was an actual Russian operation to so discord within the US border...actives BLM members are actually really Russian agents... we need to shut this Russian op down ounce and for all....

money.cnn.com/2017/09/27/media/facebook-black-lives-matter-targeting/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/09/27/media/facebook-black-lives-matter-targeting/index.html
archive.is/Xbtob
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking bump for useful idiots.
Yuri warned us.

It was paid for by Soros you dumb fucking mutt.

did you read the link dipshit... you know if even cnn is admiting it then its true... cnn was the blm news source, but this shit is so real they cant deny it....

CNN is jewish fantasy

how fuxxed is that tho? Black Lives Matter butt only to Russian bots tho?
>Russians are the only hope for the Black struggle now

>money.cnn.com/2017/09/27/media/facebook-black-lives-matter-targeting/index.html
archive that shit, fuckhead
archive.is/Xbtob

LOOK ope', here's what we know:
>the fact that "Muh Russia" bought an advertisement for BLM in key US cities, is clear proof that the Russians hacked the Presidential elections, as well
>anyone suggesting that the ADL, the SPLC, AIPAC or any of the other Israeli NGO's operating on US spoil had anything to do with influencing the US public or US elections is nonsense
>We have no greater ally than Israel. they do so much for the US ... nay, the entire planet already tho

Your entire country got punked by thirteen Russians. I'm sure the Russians aren't even laughing, they probably just feel guilt and pity.

Dugin literally wrote this shit down 20 years ago. Apparently no one paid any attention to it...

lol nah i didnt get punked you leaf faggot.... everything is unfolding just i had hoped actually, BLM is getting shit on as a russian OP, trump was vindicated, first week they are saying there will be most likely a republican win this mid term...life is good leaf, you cucked bitch muslim apologizer faggot trudeau cock sucker

>i didnt get punked you leaf faggot

Yes you did.

>Soros trying to pass off his domestic terrorism as being "russian"

No, Georgy, your fingerprints and your money are all over BLM. Money trails probably lead back to Bloomberg as well. You hired race hustlers and were doing your damndest to disrupt and sabotage the US election. You were trying to stir the blacks up so much they'd go out and vote for Hillary. They didn't; blacks didn't like Hillary and since she has the wrong skin color they didn't go tribal and vote for her just because of racial solidarity. That's what makes Roy Moore's special election so ((interesting)) that suddenly there was 98% turnout amongst black women, almost like it was rigged!

if Trump was really a fascist that wicked old fuck would've been blackbagged and taken to Gitmo. That's where we send terrorist plotters, right?

thank you user....been trying to say for a long time that Dugin played a role along with Soros.

DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS

Oh Soros is 1 of 20-40 different actors just within the US. Dugin is literally a mad genius and the best asymmetrical thinker that Russian has... and they need to be asymmetrical to merely live.

Its best not to get caught up upon individual boogiemen. Interests are eternal.

very much agree, just glad to see someone else mention Dugin; and not the Soros this Soros that narrative.

KEK TFW when it get uncovered its soros

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Soros is real, and is committing great harm, but he is merely the most Palpatine-esque of all the actors on the stage.
Dugin on the other hand, is literally a foreign national, looking out for the best interests of his nation. His nations best interests require the destruction of the "World Island" (Anglo-sphere), and the "Liberal" cultural hegemony(Locke, Hobbes, Smith, Mill, arguably Friedman etc) that has been created by it.

I am... unsure if I wish for Dugins future... but he's useful for understanding why the established world order is shaking at its very foundations.

wtf I love BLM now

>the state of shills

Truly if big.