How would you eliminate mass shootings in America?

How would you eliminate mass shootings in America?

Take all of the weapons from the hoodlums and niggers in the slums and give them to white people so if a shooter pops up then everyone has a gun to defend themselves.

Common sense gun laws

shoot all cops

If you want it to actually work we need to nuke the entire world so no one can step foot on this soil again. It's extreme but you would finally get your end to gun violence.

Allow news organizations to report shootings but not allow them to name the shooter or any motive

Ideal way to is change how society behaves so no individual will harbor mass murdering thoughts.
The practical (easy) way is to just ban the guns

>anarchist
>gun laws

Eliminating the deep state and preventing jews from holding public office could work.

for parents just to watch what their children to more, we cant stop muslims with vans

You don't ever solve crime perfectly that is first thing you just have to accept, freedom means that people can end up doing things you don't like.

But the mass shootings are mostly white males.

repeal every gun law, back to the act of 1934. that'll cure it. WHites can defend themselves then, and MSM wont report it happening in the ghetto or barrio

>How would you eliminate mass shootings in America?

I'd use a bunch of meme flags and post this same thread 50 times per hour on Sup Forums.

White people are better at everything including shooting. All the high scores are ours.
The shootings are mostly black males.

I'd lock all children in solitary confinement in padded cells and teach them by remote control.

Oh, that's tyrannical?

Fundamentally, the price of freedom is blood. Humans always have a choice to decide to do good or to do evil.

This is a blue pill issue anyway. It's like nobody cares when a black kid goes degenerate because he'll join a gang and become a statistic. When a white kid does it, it's a tragedy.

>tax bullets
>cannot own a gun if you cannot pass a yearly drug test

>How would you eliminate mass shootings in America?
Why would we want to do that?

HAHAHAHAHA
Lefties lose their shit when you suggest drug tests for welfare. Make it a requirement for guns, and watch the welfare dry up when it's held to the same standard as a constitutional right.

No more schools, concerts, theatres, restaurants and gay faggot disco dance clubs.
People live on small farms with their families and the men & boys are armed.

Oh probably tax the rich and reduce income inequality in order to attack the problem at its roots.

Shoot everyone. When no one is left alive there can be no more shootings.

Homicides are also higher in countries with less racial homogeneity

you aren't going to eliminate them. Freedom and safety are on different sides of the scale

I wouldn't

every kid gets a canned item to throw at the suspect

Turn into into reality tv of course.
We can run through about 20 seasons, but it'll exhaust the people and normies will become desensitized
Also my character could kick your character's ass

None of us are getting out of here alive, quit being a bitch and move on

by banning mass shootings. duh

LOOKST FROM THY SOLE DOMINION LIKE THE GOD OF THIS NEW WORLD

Canada is fairly homogeneous, yet areas of higher income inequality within the country also result in more violent crime.

>white

Outlaw divorce. Degeneracy is a result of broken homes.

Tear down the suburbs and developments and start from scratch. The way that they’re designed would drive anyone crazy.

More guns bitch

Penis inspection day: execute everybody with the mark.

I would die for the cause.

KKKill yourself

Brilliant

Tell me how common-sense laws against drunken driving have worked

Facism and all of its wisdom.

Harsher penalties on idiotic parents that just leave their guns under the bed or something and never use a proper gun safe or locked cabinet.

metal detectors at the entrance of every school building. DONE. Everyone keeps guns, also eliminates the problem of knives.

That combined with arming teachers would solve the problem quite nicely. You know, unless some teacher loses his mind.

Add the Yearly manditory mental evaluation with training the teachers and we're good :)

we already have metal detectors.......

I’d repeal the 19th and segregate schools by race and by gender.

Both of you have a point
I wonder if areas of higher wealth unequality are also areas with more ethnic diversity or rather with a higher minority population?

literally smaller schools

Getting rid of blacks and mexicans.
The guards being used at those schools can actually be put to good use at white schools.
>mfw black schools have an on staff swat team, but whites can't even get a security guard at our schools

gas jews and banish niggers. oh and spics have to go back.
a white country is a safe country. all statistics verify this.

eliminate those giving birth to school children worldwide

I remember the first time we went on to a field trip to a black school. It had chain link fences like a prison, it had prison food, and all the black kids were acting like prisoners out of control.

What the fuck. That was a redpill. Our teachers told us we were supposed to go there to help them learn how to act better.

Inequality*

Everyone gets more guns of their own

Axe the Jews niggers and betas

Or how Common-sense Drug Laws have worked.

its a rare occurrence. I would just reduce entrances to schools and have more metal detectors like at the courthouse.

Naw... That would never work. We Gotta keep pushing laws that are tried and true! Actual security measures have never worked, EVER.

Mandatory mental health checkup of all Americans.

This would serve two purposes.
>catching illegals
>assessing and treating the disturbed.

ww3

start holding the community culture responsible. 15 year old boys dont go on rampages with assault rifles on valentines day because "they are mentally ill", they do it because they have been bullied to the point of more than likely sustaining physical injury. these young soon to be men are being pushed against their will from the breeding pool and beibg taught breeding is the only goal in life at the same time, how do you think they feel? keep not caring and the shootings will keep happening, that is all

Remove all leftist and their bullshit because it causes massive mental issues which causes shootings

And don't forget about the fact that now our society is oppressing White men for holding any ideals outside prescribed "Liberal Ideology" or "Conservative Truisms"

Couple hundred people dying a year, not worth eliminating freedoms.

Bump

your first point is correct. your second point is wrong.

Secure the fucking school better and kids should need to leave their backpacks outside in a backpack containment box. School would have heavy metal doors and the inside all cameras, cameras in the toilet seats so students can see if other students have weapons.

police should be armed with blow dart guns, a gun that shots a wide range of sedatives to knock out the shooter. This would eliminate collateral damage.

Or maybe metal dome that are outside the desk range that can be triggered and lock everyone within the desk ranges inside, since almost all school shooting start outside the classrooms.

Fuck if I know, there's some decent ideas in mine but we will never make any. People love money and dead kids don't matter if they have to spend more money.

We can secure schools better, we just don't want to. Public education funding should be blamed and whoever makes the plannings and payments for all this shit

Mass school shootings are actually desired in some districts. Sways public option, obviously

Truly based. We need to fix our culture, society as a whole needs a real kick in the ass to stop the selfish bullshit and to have people focus on the real issues going that directly affect the lives of their family, friends, and neighbors.

Cleaning your room is solid advice if someone doesn’t just stop there. We can all help each other get shit together.
JP is kek

Btw. Gets