instagram.com/p/BfWmiYDnA_p/?taken-by=grrrgraphics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOOVEMENT CONTINUES!

holy kek
youtube.com/watch?v=eqzKtozYoLU

For the anons wanting sauce from the last thread:

nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/876618

An interesting insight into Joe's twisted mind back in 2011:

As the Blaze reported yesterday, GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain seems to be Joe Scarborough’s newest electoral target.

In speaking about the former Godfather’s Pizza CEO on Monday, Scarborough said, “Herman Cain and this 999 thing is just an absolute joke.” Now, he has an equally negative opinion about the entirety of the Republican Party.

On MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” this morning, Scarborough lamented the GOP’s direction and seemed particularly bothered by Cain’s recent remarks about erecting an electric fence at the border. He told co-host Mika Brzezinski, a Democrat, that she shouldn’t be concerned about Cain (she was commenting on Cain’s controversial border-fence comments). Scarborough said:

“It’s not even your party. By the way, he hasn’t backed down from that. This is ‘exhibit 800 over the past year of why my Republican Party has lost their way in such a serious, serious way. We laugh about it, but it is actually tragic.”

While Scarborough seems to think that Cain and his stances showcase the GOP’s off-kilter direction, at least for the time being, the presidential contender is capturing attention and support among the electorate. In a Rasmussen Poll released yesterday, some starting results were shared.

Among likely voters, 43 percent of voters would opt for Cain, with 41 percent claiming they would vote for President Barack Obama. Rasmussen has more about the intriguing lead Cain has secured in the polls:

Whether Herman Cain’s surge in the polls is temporary or has staying power, he’s enjoying a big enough bounce to take a very slight lead over President Obama in a hypothetical 2012 matchup. At the moment, the Georgia businessman is the only Republican with a lead of any kind over Obama, although former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney has held a similar advantage several times and is currently trailing the president by just two points.

>tfw born in 1997
>first memory is from kindergarten
>first memory is therefore after 9/11
>thus I am technically Generation Zyklon

who /genZfaggot/ here

she said she doesnt like trump, fuck her

Is this the real thread?

MAGA

>Gimme an I

>Gimme an N

>Gimme an P

>Gimme an E

>Gimme an C

>Gimme an H

>Gimme an M

>Gimme an A

>Gimme an N

>Gimme an T

WHATS THAT SPELL??

could be worse... but still

Awooo

Mueller?

AWOOO

I do miss Spice Rallies. When will Spicier be head of the Space Corps and pilot his own mecha?

Inpeachmant?

It's just an anime torrent tracker you fucking fag.

favourite video games?

Probably not until he's Old Spice.

Amnesty?

oooh i like

Whats wrong with modern males?

clips.twitch dot tv/FamousLovelyVampirePanicBasket

>I do miss Spice Rallies
it still hurts

Man, I remember when they killed Cain's chances with fake accusers. He was a fun canidate.

>1997

Hey /ptg/, srs question:

What is wrong w gen Y and Z males? Their female counterparts are kicking their ass in high school, bachelors, masters and professional degree completion rates 60/40. Young women are getting careers, young men are becoming self-loathing NEETs borrowing money from mummy while playing fortnite all day. I recall my high school honors section was 40 girls, 5 boys. w t f how??

can't blame Hollywood kikes for everything

I don't look back, desu, part of immigration is assimilation, so I only think what I can achieve for my new country and to not really look back

Not GenZ but born in 1993 Im a Millennial even tho I hate that title. But I remember I was in 5th Grade when 9/11 happened

>can't blame Hollywood kikes for everything

Why not? There's a reason the Jews have been kicked out of countries more than 100 times.

>part of immigration is assimilation, so I only think what I can achieve for my new country and to not really look back
that's smart, i'll try to keep that in mind in the future

So Dems are going to be bringing up Japan a lot during the gun debates this coming week, the Japanese gun controls meme is circulating hard on FB right now.

I am fucking ROLLING

soy you fucking faggot
now stop posting this pasta

drugs r bad mmkay

I drank apple juice then ate bananas then I ate human brains.

how can anyone be calm knowing that civilization will end within your lifetime?

NO DRUGS

so hollywood brainwashing makes 14yo girls study their bio chemistry and calc homework ..... while immature boys dick around, cheat on homework, never read assigned reading, play video games, watch sport ball all day??

>161039182
Filter syntax:
/What is wrong w gen Y and Z males/

you failed Ebola-chan though bill ;-\

lwotaB

t. CNN

>Their female counterparts are kicking their ass in high school, bachelors, masters and professional degree completion rates 60/40
Look at the gender breakdown for stem/non-stem.

Am I white?

Obama rewrote university civics courses. All kinds of shit about muddying "gender roles", they're just antiquated social constructs, bunch of weird transhumanist shit like that. He basically stuck his husband's stupid dick through every concept of identity he could.

cool

button 1: images are important, therefore we better make sure media portrays women only positively and always right or else it'll harm them
button 2: shaming boys won't harm them it's all good fun

is this the same three finger guy that keeps posting on Sup Forums ?

>girls study
whew

Well yeah, nuclear war is pretty rare. Pinball machines have killed more people than nukes in the last 50 years

because you and your peers keep posting b8 pasta on Sup Forums instead of studying

go play with your Switch like a good little cuck

t b h since he's going to cuck on amnesty, i want to see him impeached. or at the very least id like to see the layabout retard trustfund scam artists Jr and Ivanka and Jared Kushner sent to prison

I expected worse but still

>not being Gen Alpha
Fucking worthless

MAGA

Japan: island, homogenous society
Australia: island, relatively homogenous society
England: island, relatively homogenous society
USA: bordering Mexico, diverse society

Post nipples.

AWOO!

>Australia: island, relatively homogenous society
Not anymore lel.

>fingerlets

Phantasy Star theme tonight?

They have a point you know, Trump may be winning now but he's setting the GOP up for failure in the future.

>Not being Gen Omega
>The Last Generation before the Genocide

Get on my level

So what exactly happens if the constitution is violated? To 2A retards think God will suddenly descend from the heavens to defend your guns?

Like 80% white

Impechmant?

LOL HE'S PUTTING HER IN A TRUMP FLAG LOL

ayyy

They have made masculinity evil so yes, yes exactly.

>got nearly black out drunk while playing Dota 2
>wake up, go about my day, try to play tonight
>been placed in low priority
Wonder what I did.

BARELY made it, but you're in the update; going to mega now, previous link will no longer work because I'm going to link the master folder

They don't give them back like homos.

>80s
I want to go back..

>(((durable coalition)))
They're implicitly counting on white genocide.

My right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness should exceed anyone’s right to own an assault weapon.

>Born in 1999
Does that count as Gen Z?

I can't read.

>liberals in 2008 when GOP lost: Republicans are dead
>liberals in 2012 when GOP lost:
Republicans are dead
>liberals in 2016 when GOP won:
B-but you will lose in the future.

I miss me some PSO bro

The second amendment was written when the most powerful gun anyone had was a rifle that took a minute to reload. If the founding fathers had seen automatic weapons they would have put restrictions on them.

SOMEONE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE ME A CLIP OF THE WAKAWANDA SHIT MSNBC PULLED.

youtube.com/watch?v=m4oZZhpMXP4
night /ptg/. The best conversations I've ever had have been with you guys, you're really smart and funny and kind people.

In your shithole country, maybe.

instagram.com/p/BfWmiYDnA_p/?taken-by=grrrgraphics

>old school game anime box art
Hnng right in the aesthetics

>diverse society
This is the part that's going to bring race crime statistics into the light during the debates.

YOURE ALL A BUNCH OF NIGGERS!

DRUMPFNIGGERS!!!