Murdoch Murdoch

Where can I watch episodes after the 5 hour one fash goydon uploaded on YouTube? I love this show. It’s one of the main reasons I’m red pilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewtube.com/user/Murdoch_Murdoch
cheekyvideos.net
wehollywoodnow.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=hbpUfWz-rlc
archive.is/wnGPv
cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/Metamorphosis.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idk

>Murdoch Murdoch
pewtube.com/user/Murdoch_Murdoch

>I love this show. It’s one of the main reasons I’m red pilled.

this is who hosts them now
cheekyvideos.net

BASEEED

>It's one of the main reasons I'm redpilled
What age are you?

I genuinely cant tell if its satire or not. They directly tackle the ridicolousness of modern Sup Forums but they still might be in favor of the prevailing ideology here because as far as many can see theres not much better out there for the moment. Its really funny regardless of the intent which is weird.

wehollywoodnow.com/

quit shilling your terrible show here, retard

Who /merch/ here?

>one of the main reasons I’m redpilled
I love MM, but if you’re redpilled because of an Internet cartoon, then your a stupid fucking person

FUCKING GAY FUCKING GAY.

JUDEN CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

My daughter and I used to sing along to "Hold Back the Night" during the election. We were so excited about MAGA. Must have watched that shit 100 times together, singing as loud as possible, just fucking pumped. She and my wife were killed in a car wreck shortly before the election. I still watch it at least once a week. I'm fucking ruined. Like straight up destroyed, broken shell of a man. But those weeaboo faggot edgelords gave me something more wonderful than you can imagine.

youtube.com/watch?v=hbpUfWz-rlc
we fight for the existence of murdoch chan

You LARPing, right?

its just a Sup Forums cartoon, what are you sperging about

He shill fake news and his gay channel in many threads right now

No. Life is sometimes tragic. be thankful for what you have because it can all disappear in the blink of an eye.

By it being one of the reasons I’m redpilled, I mean that I liked the memes, and it made me become a lurker, and I really got into the alt right. Also I’m pretty sure it’s not satire. They address that in some episodes that they actually believe this stuff. I’m not sure what specific ideology they subscribe to, whether it be libertarian alt right, white nationalist, or Nazi. I know a point of the show is how different Europa advocates can work together.

...i choose to believe you are making this up.

This is in the top ten of saddest story read here. I very feel you

But does it even matter? All the potential fathers voted for Trump!

I’m not making this up haha

Dont worry, The reich will rise again, and you will have purpose again
BLOOD DOES NOT MIX WITH STEEL
VICTORY OR VALHALLA

I got the plain black shirt with the font.

I love that there’s a guy wearing an MM shirt here

Oh good they're back up.

>mfw I wear it around my liberal campus and no one knows better.

Old anime fag here and murdoch murdoch is one of the best things to happen in my life as far as animation.

It is weird. I normally don't condone the use of poor animation, but with MM I give an exception.

It is the concepts and passion behind it that makes it rise above, that and years of shit animation from adult swim has built up a tolerance to it also.

Same with the passion part. LSTOIW and LSOTW to me are works of art.

Truly, only if we could just get them the funding hollywood has.

I do too but I'm afraid to wear it in public as a dog-whistle. The show might be too well known.

Depends on how aware people are of underground nazi animation I suppose.
A lot of antifa around or not?
Also get a concealed carry you bitch.

Carry on bro

REEEE NEW EPISODE WHEN??

Bruh super liberal school. We had a meeting because someone put up a sign that basically boiled down to
>kill urself faggots!!!! >:(

and then proceeded to call the president of the school a white supremacist because he sent out a letter saying the poster didn't follow the school's posting rules of getting approved by the school. Then again I also wear the celtic cross openly.

I'm in law school and there are some obvious commie sympathizers. If I'm found out I would be expelled or at least denied admission to the bar like Invictus was archive.is/wnGPv

I'm probably dealing with some of the higher-IQ / potential officer class leftys if anything but if there are Antifa members its on the DL. Isnt worth the risk if one of them is smart enough to google it. I keep my power level very much in check anyway.

At least we can report the youtube uploads now, thanks

I was sad, then I realized you are a Sup Forumsturd and deserve it for what you wish on others

C'mon friend. What sounds better? Getting a law degree, practicing (((their))) art, or wearing a t-shirt and either:
nothing happens, or
you get found out, some fag comes up and records you and you IRL meme for a few minutes like that guy who had the MM shirt and camo pants and trolled Buzzfeed.

That or you outjew the jew and go with the defense that you saw it and though it was about the Candian tv drama "Murdoch Mysteries." Give us this friend.

cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/Metamorphosis.html

AHHH ok, that explains a lot.
Your job is to learn spycraft and being a grey man so you can help fix the law. (sorry I assumed you were just a normie college fag)

A little meme magic doesn't hurt friend.

Do not be afraid to go full on taqqiyah for the cause user. When you set up shop make sure to help push in a good sheriff and AG etc. You know about jury nullification?

>we democracy now

I have a black hoodie with the yellow Murdoch Murdoch. I wear it every where including my lefty college, never been noticed, Kinda disappointed desu

The man that walks this road with me is my brother. You are not alone.