I just watched the video of this mans murder, he had his hands up and he was shot three times through the back...

I just watched the video of this mans murder, he had his hands up and he was shot three times through the back, they claim he was reaching for a weapon but how come he never pulls one out after reaching down 3 times and bringing your hands up EMPTY! The people who did it did not even face punishment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uH4PInHFfOc
media.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/other/2016/03/08/Finicum autopsy report.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=pLIUDBrU9Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=CLhgOQ95dhE
youtube.com/watch?v=hyr1YpLbouo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post it

Statism = Mafia.

Time u accept the obvious.

what does that even mean?
Here is the video
youtu.be/uH4PInHFfOc

Pretend he's black, he's reaching for his pockets, clean shoot

>what does that even mean?
it means read a book, subject
also newfags gtfo

Yeah they should have blown him away the moment he put his hand in, I don't don't have a double standard like the rest of you fucks. Act like an ass, get shot shot, fuck this freeloading fucktard.

He had his hands up the whole time, he was shot three times and he put his hand down on his exit wound 3 TIMES and never pulled out a weapon.

Better late than never. You must be one of those faggots invading this board.

it was an execution from a merc detailed to either the FBI or the Sheriff' department; neither of which had jurisdiction in the area where he was executed. The only individual being held to account is a lying Feeb (name undisclosed by reporters); and even still, the agent may not face any punishment. Meanwhile, the Bundy family is being targeted again, likely to shut them up about all they know re: Harry Reid, Hillary Clinton, U1, corruption within the courts (local and federal), corruption within LEA's, and the sue of merc's to do wet-work for State and Fed's
yes. yes. because ancap worked so well for the 10's of millions who went homeless in Europe and the US after the 2008 crash

I wish i could do anything without getting shot, i feel so powerless

fuck off flaggot

He was. There are pictures of him wearing a gun exactly as he reached down for it.

And honestly, you shouldn't take that away from him. Sure, he panicked at first and ran. We shouldn't hold that against him. In the end, when he felt cornered, he reached for his gun to fight. And again, we shouldn't take that from him.

pretty scary stuff from out here in oregon.

buncha scared kids. of course it's gunna go wrong.

And the exit wounds were where he was reaching down at

I'm not advocating for fed actions - but those following this have to know - nobody else gives a flying fuck.

Keep that scott pligrim shit of this board muttfaggot

poor some gas on the fire, so you're not alone when the next 10 million make history

Why are Hitlers hands black?

of course you have a sauce for that tho; right? there are no contradicting stories from eyewitnesses who WERE NOT Feeb/Sheriff dept.; right?

Hitler was a Black man; even though Black history gets white washed with every new generation
>Sauce: Tariq Nasheed

media.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/other/2016/03/08/Finicum autopsy report.pdf

Here is the autopsy, it said he got shot in the abdomen

LaVoy Assassination forensic PROOF released!
youtube.com/watch?v=pLIUDBrU9Cs

"Indeterminate" is proof tho. there is a 50/50 chance he was reaching for a firearm, but Feebs, mercs and Sheriffs always tell the truth and never lie
>puh leeze ... do explain pic related tho

BUNDY, . . . the True Story — Official
youtube.com/watch?v=CLhgOQ95dhE
This is the real story the courts will not let you hear, narrated entirely from inside a jail.

Don't you have some infrastructure to rebuild?

Yes, I remember it. An FBI agent shot him. The Weaponized FBI.

This was the day they dug their own graves.

It's impossible to prove whether he was reaching for a gun or not, what can be proven is that he reached for something, which under the circumstances justifies shooting him, cops can't wait for him to pull out a gun then shoot him

>piss off bird watchers
>ram barricade
>get shot
>get own blue tarp covered planet
>prophet

he never reached for anything. cops shot him and he grabbed his wound.
It was murder.
never trust cops.
Mag dumps only.

Remember kids cops only want to kill you. Aim for the head, no body shots, and do the Mozambique drill.

Did you watch the WHOLE thing? Where before he reaches for his pistol he:
1. Flees a police stop at high speed
2. Runs his truck into a roadblock at high speed and nearly runs over a LEO
3. Screams " go ahead and shoot me!!!"
4. Spends the previous month flashing his guns around telling anyone who'll listen that he's at war, will never be take n alive, fight tyranny with every means necessary, etc???
It was a supreme illustration of white privilege that they didn't shoot him as soon as he got out of the truck. Good riddance.

The Feds shot first before he was even out of the car, hence the bullet hole in the truck’s roof. The Feds kept shooting while Finicum’s hand were still raised. The Feebs never stopped lying until the Oregon Staties got tired of their lying shit and reported what actually happened.

He was shot by Oregon State Troopers, you cunt.

What the fuck is this glow-in-the-dark bullshit? The truck was stopped by a deadman’s road block on a blind curve, they weren’t fleeing shit.

The Feds fired the first shots, five of them. Right or wrong, the other LEOs joined in. The Feebs write up ZERO shots fired by Feebs. The Staties know a put on when they see it and raise hell about it, such that the FBI has to “investigate” itself for misconduct.

I did this video on it. youtube.com/watch?v=hyr1YpLbouo
Disgusting, anyone involved in govt should die.
>ram barricade
why you lying? watch the video

The shots to the car were when he rammed a fucking road block, completely justified

The truck veered away from the blocking vehicles on the road with what little time there was to see the roadblock. A proper police roadblock would have been positioned so as to afford the suspect’s vehicle time to stop safely by being on a straight away. They had vehicles tailing the truck, so why set-up a dangerous roadblock when the suspects can’t escape. They put their lives in danger so they could shoot and kill citizens they disagreed with. None of the blocking vehicles were hit, one guy jumped out towards the truck before it bogged down in the snow, nothing & no one was rammed. The fatal shots were delivered from behind by an agent in the woods not on the roadblock.

JEEBUZZ FUGG NIGGER! you're reaching further than Lavoy. you should write a book nigger or give up your badges and be a Walmart greeter ya fat fucks!

the shills are quiet

What makes it worse is they were cleared of any wrongdoing and essentially the fed was ruled to be in the wrong.

How does FBI cock feel in your assholes?

You State cuck retards, see this info:

This kind of ass-licking is why I'm an Ancap and not a NatSoc.