What is being implied here Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6cmodPr1mls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No idea.

Why haven't we banned glock yet then?

I’d rather ban the black men instead of the AR

That blacks can afford AR15s.

Niggers can't afford glocks. They use hi-points and shitty tauruses.

Black
>buy?

>every black man becoming 2A supporting NRA members
good, the Dems just lost all their voters

That somehow this cucked-ass nigger-loving government is somehow still living in 1846 and that it’s not 2018 and the niggers and feminists haven’t won.

>implying we don't want them to buy more guns to kill each other with

Never place black with man. It implies they are people.

>tfw i just need 1 black mans warm yogurt inside my boi pucci to make me happy

>inb4 hurr cucked sven

Pic related. Do I looked cucked? I probably look more masculine than all the Americans on here.

>Every nigger buys an AR-15
>Niggers naturally chimp out for no reason
>Murders skyrocket by 5000000%, america is a literal warzone at this point
>To stop this, assault rifles are banned
I dont know

Go ahead. Nobody's stopping them.

This isn't far off. If black men really did do this, a great many of them would fall in love with shooting, because it's fun, and there's always more to learn. Okay maybe that last part wouldn't appeal to blacks. But the Dems would bleed voters if blacks learned to appreciate and respect their personal firearms.

It is implying that an ar-15 is an assault weapon.

>implying there's anything decent in stock at nigger-tier prices

That niggers only have a bunch of wretched, dirty, illegal hi-points and they can't buy guns because they are all felons?

"Buy" NOT steal.

The authors of that quote and many like it are essentially admitting that they're terrified of black people. They're not stupid, they know that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of violent crimes, and it's the real reason they want guns outlawed. I would be thrilled if each and every eligible black man and woman exercised their second amendment rights. Best case scenario is that they realize that a society without unarmed victims is difficult to victimize. Worst case: they spill out into the surrounding white neighborhoods and prove without a shadow of a doubt how incompatible they are in Western society.

that hi point or taurus makes an AR pattern rifle

I give anything to be able to see them try to operate and maintain one properly. How long until they find catch release you think? They would probably just assume it's broken and try to club each other to death with them.

Well, except for the fact that half of them are convicted felons by their 18th birthday.

I always Wonder why you never see blacks tossing around ar-15s. Is there any negative stereotype among them making it not cool?

If they can legally buy an AR, practice gun safety, and follow the law, I have no problem with this. Being that I believe the second amendment is clear when it reads "Shall not be infringed".

the rhodies lost tho

considering that a lot of black males are felons that isn't going to be likely.

Oh lord can you imagine a hi-point AR platform? How much of it wouls be plastic?

Funny idea but they still wouldn't be banned.

>liberals and niggers don't know about their own background check laws
Go figure.

Niggers use AK's not AR's.

Paladrome of wisdom

you lost vietnam too. it is kind of irrelevant. finland arguably lost the winter war too since they had to forfeit a bunch of land

kd > political consequence

nobody cares if you lose clay, especially in africa

A gun grab that would only serve to unite the left and the right in their hatred for government? Yeah fucking right dont tease me

yeah this. it's why they always rap about glocks being like a gucci-tier pistol, but niggers have no concept of good taste so they don't really understand it's the white man's equivalent of a used honda accord, but to a nog it's like a ferrrai

This. Their simple minds are unable to operate anything more complicated.

Who cares, they'll just shoot each other with them.

>kd > political consequence
What if we had a 1,000,000:1 K/D as well as hundreds of McDonalds Franchises in the current year?

>Niggers
>buy
Niggers already have AR-15's and more powerful banned firearms. They are either stolen or smuggled in from Mexico.

>Niggers can't afford glocks.
says a faggot who's never been to chicago. Chicago drug dealers carry glocks all the fucking time, along with other VERY high powered automatic weapons. The average heroine dealer here makes fucking 20,000 PER BLOCK how the fuck do you think they cant afford a glock?

It's not that there's a particular stigma making them uncool, it's that they consider certain guns (Glock, AK, Desert Eagle) cool, and everything else has a stigma because it lacks that cool factor. They make fetishes out of brands. I don't mean that sexually, I mean that spiritually, they make hoodoo-ass, juju fetishes out of brands and all flock to have them.

It's why they'll pay a thousand dollars for Nikes. Its why they'll endless covet Hennessy or Courvoisier, but literally don't even know that Remy Martin is a thing and would be embarrassed to be caught drinking it.

This could actually work for gun control, not because they will ban the particular weapon, but because every nigger having a rifle will increase gun crime by 700% if not more.

Literally they answered their own question, the reason they would be banned is because generally speaking a gun in the Hands of a white man makes the community safer, a gun in the hands of a Black man makes the community more dangerous.

It doesn't specify that anyone other than European heritage Americans have the right to own weapons.

A B S O L U T E L Y owning the libs!!!1

Gun stocks are down, way down since Trump took office. 'member when Obama was gonna take our guns? I 'member.

youtube.com/watch?v=6cmodPr1mls

WACE WAR NOW

They do this every-time, but they don't end up buying them as far as I can tell. What does it matter if they have guns anyways, it isn't like the gangbangers that shoot each other all day aren't already armed.
Maybe if they used rifles and actually hit each other more often there would be less of them and they could save more on ammo and use that money to improve their local economies.

which explains why blacks can't hit shit beyond 5 meters, they still think the front sight elevation setting is a "death/suffering" switch or something in their retarded heads

They can't just ban AR-15s in two days. WTF is this nigger talking about?

>Black Man
>save money to buy things

>black men should buy AR-15s
but felons can't own guns

Leftists are so clueless. I wish. I'll buy stock in the gun makers.

Black people already commit the vast majority of gun crime but you dont see us campaigning to ban their shitty hi points

> Its why they'll endless covet Hennessy or Courvoisier, but literally don't even know that Remy Martin is a thing
Nigga what? Hennessy sure but nobody drinking courvoiseier. And they drink Remy all the time, there is literally a rapper called "Remy Ma"

Another day in the hood my bong friend

>Maybe if they used rifles and actually hit each other more often there would be less of them and they could save more on ammo and use that money to improve their local economies.
>Implying they dont use rifles already
What is california nigga

You pass the background check. You got the money, You buy an AR-15. No body will deny you because of the color of your skin.

So did Nazi Germany.
Even though Germans were fit and healthy supersoilders while Russians weren't.

I live in SF. The niggers here don't make nearly as much as the arabs and mexicans who dominated the drug trade.

They're banning black men on Tuesday? Sweet.

That's probably cause they're too busy killing eachother. It's a shame desu, if they actually came to an agreement they could be their own Wakanda.

>Y'all gots any chapstick

Palindrome

They can't, most have criminal records.

i cant be sure but i think the author was trying to say that if black men all go out and buy an assault rifle, we can finally ban blacks and be rid of them.

Polymer receivers are the future, old man.

The initial go around of gun control started shortly after the Civil War. Southern states were concerned the recently freed slaves would take u arms and slaughter the previous slave owners. So, the southern states( democrats) enacted gun control laws that made it very difficult for the former slaves to own arms. Ta Da.

>implicating implications implying what tho?

lel

>Spend welfarebux on gat
>Ain't gots no food now
>But gots big scary gat
>Gon go down dat der macdanalds n Rob dat shiii
>See Jamal's bitchass along da way
>Cap dat Bix
>Muhfuggin cops be raciss n shyt now I's locked up

they're not banned though