Why do "racial realists" have such a hard time accepting Jewish IQ?

Why do "racial realists" have such a hard time accepting Jewish IQ?

What do you mean? Israel has average IQ of 95

>meme flag

It sure is fun having this same thread 12 times a day

They don't. This is a strawman, and weak bait.

wait, so who do the Jews see as the oppressor?

Ah, a new thread from the same 1 post by this ID faggot, to avoid filters this time. Make another one, while you're at it.

they dont they are at the top

Cause they're destorying the planet? You need both symphathy and a good IQ, Asians tend to fit these criteria way more often than Jews do, what's the point in having a high IQ if your grand idea of a perfect world is cheap, mass consumtion by the masses to get you rich quick, even if it means your descendants will have to live through living hell as the earth tries to deal with plastics that never dissolve, and a world where nothing matters outside of money? Yeah, you had a real high IQ to be able to manage all the logistics of getting it to work, but high IQ logistics of transporting shit is still just a grandoise way of covering yourself in shit.

Is that counting the ar*b and mizr*hi scum

Sup Forums is so quick to forget

How is every IQ average above 100? Even muslim and baptist (nigger) are over the average.

Never mind. Ignore me. I only now realized it's for white people only,

We don't. The problem is that they use it without having any empathy. We tend to forget how important empathy is when we're getting fucked over so much by an over-abundance of it, but a complete lack of it is just as bad

But I thought IQ was a social construct?

We include niggers and spic in Burger IQ. It's just fair play

Jews underwent short term evolution in the medieval times, because they were only allowed to be smart people like treasurers and stuff. They bred out low IQs and are smarter as a result. That's good, old school eugenics, right there, and Sup Forums should look to that as an example of actual eugenics in action.

>Why do "racial realists" have such a hard time accepting Jewish IQ?
Because unlike you, we read science, nigger.

>0 posts by this ID

and shitskins migrants are included in Europe's IQ

Look here faggot we don’t hate Jews for their IQ we hate them because the are degenerate pedophiles with sick religious rituals

Also look up Israel’s average or just check out my pic

not all jews are ashkenazi, and secondly they are not giving those tests to their retarded population. The way that they collect the IQ scores from the ashkenazi population is inconsistent with the method of data collection from other races.

>Jews cheat
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

the guy who made OP's image stole it from a Sup Forumsack just thought everyone should know

Maybe because it's not true.