There is literally nothing wrong with Roosh V. Prove me wrong

there is literally nothing wrong with Roosh V. Prove me wrong.

PROTIP: you can't

if you want to worship some retarded sand nigger be my guest.

I can't argue that he's a sandnigger, but most of his cultural analysis is spot on.

Known Roosh since 2003. Solid dude.

Been BTFO feminists, SJWs, and cuckfags forever!

sage

>thinking he doesn't have a bunch of relevant political commentary

feg

Its pretty funny when he destroys roasties

PUA sandnigger. admits himself that 99% of girls reject him and that he just keeps trying on and on until he finds those 1%.
about his """politics""": it's nothing new, literally Sup Forumstalk with zero contribution

he is brown

he's literally the male version of a disillusioned roasty feminazi

those eyes don't point in the same direction

I agree, he is pretty based.

not an argument
not an argument
not an argument
brittany venti and anaka whatever thoroughly BTFO

Disappointed he didn't stream today.

manlet, unattractive, mutt

He's Jewish and a rapist. Also he fuels the (((gender war))) by making white men take the other extreme

same desu, i love the roosh lives
comedy gold
noice shitposting

Sand nigger
Hunts white women
poor
Retarded
Skinny faggot

Fine.

If your eyes don't point the same way, there's something wrong with you.
His eyes don't point the same way,
So there's something wrong with him.

Modus ponens, look it up.

its called astigmatism

This retard got BTFO by a fucking quadroon and some 3/10 norweigan girl , he can't debate for shit and just latches onto his masculinity ( lack thereof ) to ride through debates, massively overcompensates when speaking and looks like an even bigger manlet than Destiny, i'm not sure how much more fucking JUST'ed you can get than this dude.

I feel sorry for anyone that takes this sand nigger seriously, other than the blatantly obvious shit he says about not trusting women he's just another money leech eceleb looking for dick riders.

he seems like a faggot

>thinking roosh was btfo instead of the roasties.

Him being an oldfag literally gives him the benefit of the doubt compared to all the ecelebs that arrived post-gamergate almost exclusively.

>there is literally nothing wrong with Roosh V. Prove me wrong.
>astigmatism is a disorder
>a disorder is something wrong with a person
>something is wrong with Roosh V.

q.e.d.

nice thread op :^)

He's woke af.

nice autism pal

not an argument :^)

i have been shrekt

Whatever you think of Roosh, his final thoughts on Warski's live stream were some of the greatest bantz I've ever seen in my life.

>middle eastern
>total degenerate
>atheist

Nothing wrong with him
he is a standard sand nigger

The roasties actually had arguments at the very least even if they were dogshit tier, all he did was say he didn't like women abusing their looks for shekels from betas and then he'd just say he didn't give a fuck about any argument they made or even refute anything said.

The guy is extremely low IQ and made a mockery of himself, it was very low energy and pretty hard to fucking watch tbqh.