Boku No Hero Academia - The Froppy Episode

So, what did you guys think about little Froppy's adventure? It was so weird to see her as the MC for once (her getting along with Sirius was pretty cute).

This might be anime-original, but it's definitely not filler, we all need more insight on Class 1-A's doings.

ign.com/articles/2017/08/12/my-hero-academia-episode-32-everyones-internships-review

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2017/08/12/my-hero-academia-episode-32-everyones-internships-review
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I WANT TO _____ THIS FROG

This must be one of the worst shows ever made in the story of anime, but boy I love this frog.

she was half the reason I started watching this show

Imagine kissing her for the first time
Her long slimy tongue sliding around your nervous mouth. The taste of bugs and brackish water filling your tastebuds as she tries to please you. The moment she goes a little too far down your throat because it's her first time and she doesn't know what she's doing, but you try not to choke so she doesn't get embarrassed.

All these fags hating on it just cause it's popular.

I just want to see AfO's reveal, not this frog.

Next ep.

If only she was more of a fighter.
I want to see Kung-Fu Froggy

Best girl getting more screen time is always good. Froppy is a miracle of the universe. Hori is a fucking mad man.

This desu, but I still enjoy the manga/anime enough even without best girl being there. Gives me reason to look foward to something. Good things are best taken in by a little bit at a time. Otherwise she wouldn't be so special.

elope with

BIG SEAL COCK

She is a fish girl thou.

Going to skip this ep then, frog is shit with a shitty voice

It was shit just like she is. Froppy literally represents the worst of BnHA and acts like she's always on the moral highground since she's a dumb rulefag. She's the worst and anyone who likes her is the worst.

I honestly don't get why the frog is so popular. Yeah I understand the fetish posbilities, but what do you like about her beyond that, either as a character or as a waifu?

I don't like frog because she's popular. Do I fit in yet?

End game right here, brothers.

This episode should have been just short (3ish minutes) segments for each classmate.

First truly bad episode of Hero Academia.

She's not a real fish girl. She's a fraud.

I prefer Bakuchako

Best episode so far

>linking to ign
This show really does attract redditors

Quick Challenge /bnha/

Find a random object in your house and make a Quirk based on it.

I'll Start
>Name: Kettles
>Type: Emission
>Range: Medium
>Description: With this Quirk the user can fire high power jets of steam from his nose and ears. This steam is extremely hot and will burn anyone except the user if they are caught by it.

Even though i hate fillers,this was kinda different."Fillers" that relate to the actual story and stuff are welcome.

fropi

God, her head was made for pats.

So I'm confused. I thought quirks were pretty prevalent and Midoriya was just an odd duck. Are quirks rare or not rare?

If they're not rare, then I don't understand why exactly heroes exist. Why wouldn't you just become a firefighter, police officer, coast guard, JSDF, etc? It sounds like heroes don't have the same freedom and rights as those other traditional, public occupations so I'm not sure why they're treated so special. Wouldn't Tokoyami or Bakugou be better off in the Special Forces or something? Wouldn't Lida make a better police officer? It seems those organizations should already be full of people with quirks if they're so common.

Why does she always look so horny?

I like that one.
At least 80% of people have a quirk. Most quirks are not very useful.

They're common but mostly useless. Breathing a small amount of fire or being able to tele-kinetically pick up a twenty sided die is not that important. Being able to secrete explosive nitroglycerin from your pores gives you a much bigger boost in power. One of the things that's skewed n Boku no Hero Academia is that we most likely see he cream of the crop when a majority have useless shit going on both positively and negatively. I recommend you read Boku no Hero Academia: Illegals to get a better perspective.

Quirks aren't rare, most of them are just completely shit/underdeveloped.

>people still asking this years later

So why do the useful ones focus on being heroes if they have their hands tied? I could see if it was just a handful, but based on the number of people trying to get into the academy everyone wants to just be a hero. Are you not allowed to use your quirks if you're not a hero?

I'll check it out.

The first season was incredibly bad. Some of the worst pacing I've ever seen. I haven't watched the second season yet but I can't imagine it's much better.

Why does she have Down syndrome face?

>Quirk: good ear

Whoa so this is the power of a professional hero

hold hands with

Because she is a thirsty whore

>Are you not allowed to use your quirks if you're not a hero?
Basically, yes. There are laws in place to distinguish the "bad guys" from the "good guys" and part of that is restraining yourself. Another benefit of being a Hero is unrestricted access to your quirk in the instance of detaining "bad guys". It must feel very liberating. Once again read Illegals.

You can't use your quirk in public spaces and the like without a license.

>good ear
>ear
Yeah, just the one.

What the fuck was up with all the gero geros? Fucking distracting and not at all like she acts in the manga. This was episode was mediocre at best.

Uraraka pls

>be JSDF with completely usable, helpful quirk
>can technically kill an enemy combatant, but can't use quirk

That would be stupidly frustrating, but I'll go read illegals to get a better understanding of the logic behind this.

Bones trying to justify the existence of a coward as a hero because they know.

Quirks in public are generally handwaved if you don't kill anyone or blow up an office building or something..
Self defence is still a thing, too, and so are guns.

I haven't read the manga but are animal people are race or did their quirk turn them into animals? Like were they born human first?

The whole hero system makes little sense to me. Why bother with all these restrictions to using quirks in other branches of the government while heroes are funded by the government anyway. Might as well just integrate quirk use into public service.

Hakagure Tooru is best girl. Discuss.

Her beauty cannot be described in words

She's probably related to slit-eyed senpai

There will be no disrespect to Froppy in this house.

Because heroes are professionaly trained, that's why.

It takes years of specialized training and screening to certify someone to use their quirk

I like her costume and hope we get some backstory for her eventually

She's a professional sidekick, working together with the "main" hero is all she needs to do.
Keep in mind not every hero is out there fighting crime, she's part of a naval rescue agency and that quirk is quite helpful in a support role.

i dont care how cute froppy is. her voice is ugly and the episode was kind of boring

>Tailman is sitting, eating lunch at his desk
>not bothering anyone, just enjoying his meal in peace
>feels a hand flutter on the crotch of his pants
>looks down in shock but nobody is there
>the feeling persists and he realizes that it's Invisible Girl doing it
>she's stripped completely naked, and is rubbing him through his trousers while unobservable to the outside world
>hears a disembodied voice whisper in his ear: "nobody will find out if you keep quiet"

I don't know why people are so pissed over this episode.
As someone who just binged the manga i'm happy over every extra bit of BnHA i can get my hands on, epecially some with such generous amounts of best girl.

>Try to find a good uravity doujin
>It always devolves into Bakugo NTR

Worst timeline

>and the episode was kind of boring
It didnt live up to its premise; it was meant to be showing what everyone did on their internships. Instead we barely got any of everyone else besides frogshit

well, to be frank: it was a boring episode. thats all there is to it.

>not wanting absolutely zero filler and rushing straight to united states of SMASH

You don't want to give unrestricted access to quirks to everyone.
They had a nigh apocalypse after quirks appeared and everyone genuinely just did whatever the FUCK they wanted, so rules are pretty tough to keep such a situation from reoccuring.
Heroes are people they can trust because they've been groomed under surveillance, so these guys are fine, but that's a fairly expensive matter and you can't just do that for every single civic worker. Common rules apply for those except for whoever wants to get his quirk licensed for professional work. Barry McMonstercock will not bother getting a license for his inflatable dick, now would other people with useless quirks, but someone like Shinsou will and they don't have to check every single person that works for them this way.

It's a quirk. They were born human but genetics changed them over time. Metawise it's just an interesting way to flesh out differentiations between otherwise bland background characters.

>ign.com/articles/2017/08/12/my-hero-academia-episode-32-everyones-internships-review

Animeonlyfags. Literal scum of the earth

>an entire episode of frogshit
>no Jirou episode
>no Uraraka episode
>hell not even Bakuautism episode
wasted potential

Post yfw the anime adapts THE UNITED STATES OF SMASH

>Rushing things

>oh man a filler episode, whatever i like the show so more world building is nice
>mostly froppy

god i love this frog, why isnt she real

It's just that Nips have good taste user.

for a filler episode they used surprisingly ice animation for the octopus getting kicked in the face

So are gone the days where Shonen anime would get continually released every season with fillers to make up for time for the manga to get by?

People been hating it since it got uploaded on manga sites newfag. People don't hate it because it got popular, people hate it because something so bad got popular, but it have top tier waifus so meh.

Who in Class 1A has the most overrated quirk?

You could say the same thing about Islam ca. 1400 years ago, didn't stop them either.
You just have to learn to live with them and avoid large crowds and religious places.

Bakugo. It's pretty shit when you think about it.

Tape faggot.

God damn it, I'm probably nowhere near this part yet (currently on the All Might vs Dekugo fight) and recently fell into a reading slump, but all this hype is getting me right back in.

I asked which ones were overrated, nobody pretends that his quirk is good.

Jirou

>FemMineta staring at all the guys' crotches, trying to work out a dick size ranking
>Outright asks MaleMina

Eh, good point.

Dunno about over rated, but Can't Stop Twinkling could really be more utilized. That belly cannon is badass.

>tfw Plus Ultra was wasted on an elite mook

That doesn't even make sense. That's like shipping Bulma and Frieza.

Shoto got the most overrated quirk in my opinion.

>This might be anime-original, but it's definitely not filler
it felt like filler, though the worst offense was that they gave Froppy the most screentime and pretty much just skimmed over the rest of the internships
would have rather listened to Midoriya monologue in the hospital desu

be friends with

Overrated probably isn't the right word, but Momo's requires a lot of prep work and research to be useful. If she wasn't a nerd who reads encyclopedias for fun it would be a very limited ability.

Think again. Her fertile eggs belong to Aizawa alone.

I feel like this episode could have been an OVA instead.