youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good.

Typical bitter barren Jewess.

>she will never reproduce
His power knows no bounds.

thank fucking christ that thing can't reproduce

Can I get a quick rundown? Who is this slag?

thank God, it can't reproduce

It's all the rage, now that Leena did it!

Sister fister, feminist, man hater

At least there is justice knowing she will never bear children.

TWO SCOOPS

thank you god for this

I bet this bitch eats a LOT of tater tots

then the you realize that the right side of the graph is 90 percent Mexican Indios and muslims

Sacrifices. Cant have them all. Like trump's power and fame. At the cost of his full head of hair.

great news indeed!

This will make sure this creature will never reproduce. Thank god! A good day for the human gene pool.

This is the most innocent burn i've ever seen

We should push this on social media!

Get all the feminists to surgically remove their uterus. Self-inflicted eugenics!

>her lineage ends with her
>her liberal lobotomized mind is perfectly fine with this

>your friends dont like you :(

Not that that thing would mate anyways but it's good that it won't now. Could you imagine it's poor kids. Did the world a favor desu senpai.

This.
TRUMPU AKBARRR ! :3

This. The Jews have to go.

Lol....jeez

This!!

Id like that guy, cringing mexikid was a fine garnish on that tasty meme, seems like a humorous lad

Lately Lena Dunham has lost some weight and looks quite bangable.

She's still a Feminazi Jew Whore, though, so I digress.

god shit is such a disgusting sack of shit.
flabby, horrible posture, no idea what she's doing. Jesus, what kind of stretch is that?
I didnt even know it was possible to jog incorrectly.
You just know she has those cookie monster tits that look like 100% like manboobs.
holy fuck, she is very disgusting.

Shame that tweet wasn't more recent. Someone could reply "at least my kids will love me"

Lena Dunham looked disgusting--gut protruding--in her blue shirt in public. Very very disrespectful.

As any 19th century Gentleman physician knows, a wandering womb is the main cause of hysteria in a lady, perhaps now she has undergone this procedure she will be finally cured of the disease of feminism.

>Amerimuts need to be told what a hysterectomy is
Pathetic

>161045363
(You)

LET GOD ARISE
LET HIS ENEMIES BE SCATTERED

Poor Lena, I know how she always wanted to have an abortion since she was a little girl, now she'll never get to live that dream ;_;

RN-Student here.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but she can still reproduce with today's technology and medicine. She only had a hysterectomy done: they didn't take out the ovaries (which contain her eggs) and her Fallopian tubes.

Total hysterectomy means that they completely took uterus (instead of partial) but not her ovaries. The procedure for ovary removal is called an oophorectomy (aka ovariectomy). If they made her sterile, it would have said that or been "Total abdominal hysterectomy with bilateral salpingo(Fallopian)-oophorectomy": shortern to "TAH-BSO".

The blob can still reproduce (test tube babies).

Huh.. what a weird thing to say. But you know what, I fucking bet she does.

I know that reference.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY

>TWO SCOOPS
and a D&C

good one user. made me lol

Fucking kek

who the fuck is the holly wood.

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

I never noticed Chloe's grimacing mexican; he really ties the meme together.