Suspended from college

Well, as I write this I am sitting in my grandma's basement because I got kicked out of an Ivy League University for 2 years. What happened was I had sex with a girl who (unknowing to me) had a boyfriend. Well two days later the police come to my dorm and say I have been accused of drugging and raping this girl. Fml. anyway, the legal stuff was all dropped cause they realized it was bullshit but the college's Title IX office found me responsible for sexually assaulting her. My family is suing the shit out of them because they violated a bunch of stuff, but I probably won't be able to return for 2 years now. I am depressed as fuck because I know I did nothing wrong and a bunch of people think I did. I could try to transfer schools but I wouldn't get into any university of the same caliber as the one I was at. So in the meantime I am living in bumfuck montana working on a farm. Does anybody have any advice for what I should do?

Go Nick Cruz and blame it on the kangaroo court in place

go for the high score

sorry to disappoint you guys but I still enjoy life

Turn 360° and walk away

Then you aren't depressed as fuck you blogposting baby

Bring it to a journalism agency like Breitbart or Fox. Become a symbol. You’re not doing yourself aby favors by keeping quiet.

>had sex with a girl
Disgusting

>in the meantime I am living in bumfuck montana working on a farm.

Sounds comfy.

Where were you going?

Kill yourself. You life is ruined, you have zero job prospects now, and your family hates you. Next time you look at a cows arse, just remember, this is you. And do a flip faggot

I met the highscore in roborecall

That's where degeneracy gets you.

Being a fuckboi has no rewards. Make sure at the very least you're in a committed relationship with a girl, I would say marriage but that's just a trap the way laws stand at present.

I was really considering this but I just don't know if my story is "sexy" enough. I guess it does fit in with the current narrative. Would be pretty cool to be on Tucker's show

you are retarded for ever going to college and in 10 years you will be glad this happened to you

get a fucking job and contribute to society

stop raping women and trying to convince strangers of your innocence

don't wanna say the school, Ivy though

wasnt there a school shooting just a day or two ago?
fbi get on this guy

any deep holes out on the farm that need filled?

Ivy only hires the best. Sorry you got trapped in to a meme school where the only thing is to get a step up into occult societies.

similar thing happened to me at U of W. just move on

we warned you about 3dpd

Kys.

on it

Just stay away from women. How many times does this lesson have to be learned?

Stay out of trouble. Keep your head up. See if there are credits you can persue through the university online.

i just audio record things now

Learn a trade bro

I wasted years and thousands of dollars to get a degree

I welded my way through college

I’m running my own welding business now on shit I learned on my own

Fuck college bro

Suck it up for a couple years busting your ass

Organizations literally pay people for these stories. You’re not the only one this has happened to. Ask them to do a segment on fake rape scandals and have them passivley mention you.

What part of Montana? Louisianafag here about to try to go to grad school up there

Sue the girl. Make these girls think twice before trying to fuck people over. Hit her for 10 million.

She will still win and you will be charged with wiretapping.

bumfuck montana working on a farm is better than some ivy league shithole.

>I am living in bumfuck montana working on a farm
Literally better in every way than wasting your life being indoctrinated by a university that hates you. You live in a white, conservative, not-overpopulated area with sprawling wilderness and one of the freest lifestyles that exists in the modern world.

Thank Jesus for the blessings you've received, and pray for discernment on the hardships you need to overcome.

All the Ivy schools are Satanic death camps where you only get ahead by having the most wild sex escapades in order to join a frat and say oaths to Satan about how you've given yourself over to the dark side.

Don't kill yourself. You dodged a bullet.

Are you a minority in any way? Or one of (((them)))? If you scream racism they will bend over, as long as the girl has less victim status than you.

t. Was in a similar but much less serious situation once. Also go to an ivy, btw.

ironic or nah

If you are a real man you would phone up the college and ask them for proof, if they hang up you walk into the office and embarrass them for proof, film it all.

kek

Win your lawsuit bigly, get your credits transferred to another institution.

do you guys think that app that records consent would help in college kangaroo courts?

>had a boyfriend
Since there is no way to really fuck the girl over just yet, you should find a girl to send his way as a honeypot and ruin his life in the manner she ruined yours.

Nice blog made me feel better about my life

>My family is suing the shit out of them
Good. Fucking good.
> I am depressed as fuck because I know I did nothing wrong and a bunch of people think I did.
Get angry with anyone who treats you poorly over a false accusation, and show your anger. Not violently. But be stern. You don't deserve to be treated this way.

What field were you in?

Is there anything you can to do make money online? Any expertise you can talk about, anything you can create and sell, especially downloads, turnkey style? Brainstorm in that direction. The internet is the future. MAybe take up programming.

post nudes

If you win the lawsuit then you had sex with a gold mine. You should send her and her boyfriend a thank you note if you do win.

Whats arse?

lol best thank you note ever
make it nice big and pretty and frilly and expensive OP

This

Continue on your current path, and in the meantime read books.

Return to your institution, as if you hadn't stopped studying and then use this to your advantage, in order to get ahead of your fellows.

wouldnt have made a difference, and they already exist

Dude this sound like the setup for an first rate coming of age movie. Find a grizzled veteran to be your mentor and a hot farm girl and you're set.

Ah, I also attend an ivy. Thanks for making me feel better about being a virgin.

Going to a good university isn't the sum total of your being. You can still have success and a rich life. Realize that tragedy strikes us all and don't become embittered. Society has failed you, yes - at the same time you must not withdrawal. Continue to study by reading the great books of your field and of interest. If you do this, you will surpass your classmates in intellect, maturity, and wisdom. Be glad the world has swung at you while you are young, and do not forget the failures of others and yourself that brought this upon you.

Sex always comes at a price, no matter what our liberal society would have you believe. This is the lesson of your tragedy.

on it

read Rational Male blog and work out

Well, join all the other college drop out losers: Bill Gates, Michael Dell, Steve Jobs, Evan Williams, Mark Zuckerberg, Larry Ellison, Jan Koum, Travis Kalanick, John Mackey, Rush Limbaugh, etc. It may have done you a favor. College preps you for corporation mule work where you'll be cuckified as a male or unemployed. Go get a specialty trade. You won't have all that debt and have an easy time finding jobs.

Theres only one thing you can do op. Rape the soyboy bf in his boipucci. Also sue the living shit out of every single department. Dont forget libel suits against students is also possible.

Sue them out of existence. Take them to the supreme court over those all american kangaroo university courts. That shits retarded and the old robed faggots must know so.

Also sue the college for defamation, if they dropped the case then by law they have to treat you as an innocent. I hate 99 % of girls I don't care if they get raped by Niggers anymore.

major was EnvE, I am thinking of doing spec ops in military, then back to college

>things that never happened; the post

can only really get attorneys fees unfortunately

This is what casual sex gets you.
Get laid! Be a man! Fuck!
Yea I did all that. Drama of some kind, of some sort, every single fucking time. What's this fantasy that girls leave you alone after you fuck them hm? Or that they don't try to ruin your life after when they realize you don't really like them. Or they follow you. Or any number of things but it's always fucking something every damn time.
There's no such thing as casual sex only because it gets dramatically serious rather fast. And there always seems to be some kind of bullshit consequences every single time.
When I was young I had other adults try to tell me this. I didn't believe them. I fucking do now.

You were smart and hardworking enough to get into an ivy so you can probably figure shit out. Move to one of the coasts, start a tech company with some of your former classmates, raise money from their rich parents, grow the company and see where it takes you. Or join the military. Definitely don't remain a farmer unless you’re into the lifestyle. If you really just need to make more money, get into drugs or arms dealing.

>I could try to transfer schools but I wouldn't get into any university of the same caliber as the one I was at

Just how fucking stupid are you ? You can learn just as much at any other school. What you learn is entirely dependent on you, not the school. The whole purpose is supposed to be about learning, not status of school. Do you want to be like the people that did this to you ? Those are the kind of people that the name of the school matters to. 5 min. after graduation where you went only matters to these jackoffs like some kind of frat membership. Sue the shit out of them, get them to pay for the rest of your education. See ? You're already learning, and learning how to be an adult.

Use this time to pay off all Jews owning your student debt. Also travel a lot and dead all the books your classmates are reading so in 2 years you will get all the best scholarships. Then rape the drug nad rape this cunt again, this Time for real.

You don't understand asymmetrical warfare. No wonder you got kicked out of Ivy.

I would get tested for hpv & friends.

Exactly

Self education is your strongest asset.

Oh reddit you have a long way to go

I know it's probably not what you wanna hear, but living on a farm in Montana sounds very comfy. I don't get why you would want something else if that's an option.

thanks, I'm not that bitter as I realize that life just isn't fair. I just want to find the best way forward

Also this, I spent 2 decades in school and came out with a PhD in geology. I'm currently doing a building apprenticeship because I realized academia is bullshit and I much prefer the work and people in the trades to stuffy faggot learned types

Forget going back - use the money you get from the lawsuit to start a business or maybe even invest in a farm of your own.

End your life

How did you even get accepted into an Ivy-league school? I mean, I know they just want to rake in all the shit from around the world but it seems like the internal nepotism must be breaking down.

>won’t get back into school because the school I get into won’t be as nice as the rest me I was at
Oh eat a fat dick. Take the rest of the semester off and get on board at a lesser school anyway. There’s no reason your school won’t readmit you once your name is cleared more thoroughly and your family has raped them in court.

I'm a legacy. Only way to get in if you're white

*wasnt as nice as the one I was at

Agreed. OP should've stuck with traps

If you're young? You need to find a good girl to marry if you want a wife and you need to work on it now. All the good ones got taken when I was young. I ignored them because I liked sluts. Hmmm SLUTS!
And now I'm 36 years old, raising my two kids by myself, and no woman.
You wait too long, all the good girls are gone and there's hardly any to choose from as it is.
And good girls keep their husbands and tend to marry young. Get one now before they're all gone. I'm warning you.
Wish someone had told me.

You're really better off using your senpaitachi to make a life outside the system. School is for pleb bots who need robot training to work robot jobs.

You’re not depressed, you’re sulking and whiny.
Push the lawsuit through, common law is on your side. You’ll now have free tuition anywhere, and there is a lot more support out there for false-rape victims than a couple of years ago.

Wait it out. 2 years isn’t as long as it seems. Is there any way u can sue the slut?

I don't think a real Ivy would hurt their image with online degrees...

>woe is me
>not understanding the lawsuit
Unis freak out about Title IX lawsuits. If you're a victim they punish you if you bring a lawyer, even if you're actually raped. You're either expelled or will be back. Either way you'll get millions because of prior cases. Unless you sketched out and drugged her or you're hungering for more cock and this is as fake as anything which I believe is more likely.

Ive has no image anymore. It's utter failure outside and in, good money thrown after bad.

yes, am doing just that, and the school

>1) Keep working and getting money
>2) Win lawsuit against thot
>3) Sue school for booting you frivolously
>4) Settle for readmission
>5) ???
>6) Profit

yet another example of how roastie sluts and promiscuity ruin lives.

at least you get a comfy farm to work on.

most i could get is maybe 100k, this isn't a larp btw, just dont feel like risking my identity. maybe you'll see me on tucker

>not posting identity on Sup Forums
cuck

>banging sluts
>attending ivy league school
>suing said school
>crying on Sup Forums because you got kicked out for 2 years
you sound like a spoiled brat to be honest, god forbid you have to work

sasuga ivyfags

>making assumptions because you're a projecting nigger faggot

>depressed
>crying on Sup Forums
this much is confirmed, making you a crybaby.
cuck

Have you considered suing the individuals who falsely accused you when cleared or are just suing the establishment? If you threaten to sue the individuals, names you may be able to force them to admit you.

So did you guys fell in love with each other as you had incredible sex? Just go to Boston U and watch college hockey.

Thank your grandma for letting you stay at her place. Also thank your family for suing them for you. Your life sounds pretty god damn good to me.