POLAND To Cease Restoring Jewish Property. JEWS OUTRAGED

>In a move likely to cause outrage against the nation already marked with anti-Semitic laws on the holocaust and now on kosher meat, the Polish government has ordered the Polish parliament to cease pushing a bill which would legalise Jews reclaiming property taken from them by the Nazis. 'This makes Poland the only European country to have not have a law allowing for Jews to reclaim property.
>It has also ordered the vetoing of legislation being pushed by the opposition parties which would see Jewish property restored, called the restitution bill.
>The Polish government has defended the decision, citing Jewish anti-Polish feeling and the needs of Poles who now own the property.
>A TV journalist grotesquely described the extermination camps as “Jewish death camps” because Jews worked in their crematoria. An editorial on the TV Republika website described the crisis as “a big test of loyalty for the Polish Jews whose organizations are linked personally and institutionally with American Jews,” and accused them of “too rarely and too weakly defending Poland and the Poles in the international arena.”
>Polish Jews are frightened. “We are receiving antisemitic, anti-Jewish statements on a daily basis,” said Anna Chipczynska, the president of the Jewish Community of Warsaw. “Members of the community feel that their loyalty is being questioned.” Poland Chief Rabbi Michael Schudrich says he is hearing more young Jews than ever before wondering whether they should leave Poland.
This is literally another shoah.
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5115706,00.html
archive.is/2tn0v
www.jpost.com/Opinion/As-I-See-It-Poland-unleashes-its-own-inner-demons-542783
archive.is/4yLvx

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reparations_Agreement_between_Israel_and_West_Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/netanyahu-absolves-hitler-of-guilt-1.5411578
democracynow.org/2005/3/16/family_of_rachel_corrie_sues_israeli
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>president of the Jewish Community of Warsaw
This is why people hate Jews, they move somewhere and start organizing.

BUMP

They deserve everything thats happening to them
Lmfaoing how Netanyahu said that its outrageous to claim that some jews were responsible as well.

Jews are fucking insane

>yfw Poland invades Germany and starts gassing Jews

The table have been turned

> “Members of the community feel that their loyalty is being questioned.”
> Take pride in having double alliance.
> Take pride in be against nationalism
> Take pride in trying to create a multicultural world
> Find outrageous that somebody question your loyalty

Poland is becoming pretty based , keep it up.

Work together with Hungary, another like minded country to boost economies.

Austria is turning to your side as well, so work with them as well and the rest of Europe will follow.

I mean Germany is becoming more right wing now that AFD has 76 seats (was it 76 or more? I don't remember).

Poland be my husbando

So have the flags it seems

bump
this is amazing news

Jews?

Poland!
YES!

PAY ME GOYIM.

Yad Vashem noted that "in the 1990s, Jews began making claims for property stolen in Eastern Europe. Various groups also began investigating what happened to money deposited in Swiss banks by Jews outside of Switzerland who were later murdered in the Holocaust, and what happened to money deposited by various Nazis in Swiss banks. In addition, individual companies (many of them based in Germany) began to be pressured by survivor groups to compensate former forced laborers. Among them are Deutsche Bank AG, Siemens AG, Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW), Volkswagen AG, and Adam Opel AG. In response, early in 1999, the German government proclaimed the establishment of a fund with money from these companies to help needy Holocaust survivors. A similar fund was set up by the Swiss, as was a Hungarian fund for compensation of Holocaust victims and their heirs. At the close of the 1990s, discussions of compensation were held by insurance companies that had before the war insured Jews who were later murdered by the Nazis. These companies include Allianz, AXA, Assicurazioni Generali, Zürich Financial Services Group, Winterthur, and Baloise Insurance Group. With the help of information about Holocaust victims made available by Yad Vashem, an international commission under former US Secretary of State Lawrence Eagleburger has been trying to uncover the names of those who had been insured and died in the Holocaust. The World Jewish Restitution Organization was created to organize these efforts. On behalf of US citizens, the US Foreign Claims Settlement Commission reached agreements with the German government in 1998 and 1999 to compensate Holocaust victims who immigrated to the US after the war."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reparations_Agreement_between_Israel_and_West_Germany

Are you taking pride in Poles being thieves? sad

>jewish property supposedly taken by nazis
>80 years later
>"Oy vey you filthy pollack give me your house it belongs to my great grandmother who was part of the 6 gorillion."

Ah, you finally noticed the thread. What took you so long?

>Poland demands Germany more WW2 reparations
>Germany declines
>Poland invaded
>gases the Jews

God, what a beautifully fucking twisted timeline that would be.

>former US Secretary of State Lawrence Eagleburger

I missed that. Top kek

>Polish Jews are frightened
GET OUT

you started the holocaust. hilter was Jewish. Jews should be paying everyone else.

POLAND Is DOiNG IT WEW LADS

it's your time now alt-poland

WE of the 'millennial' generation have your back, Sup Forumsand. These filthy rats will pay for their surreal greed and levels of pushing constantly beyond the territories that they have slithered into, as if we are not paying attention. We have their names and numbers, and along with their groups we will shoah all their little shabbos goy helpers as well. We know already their methods and bastions of power, and we are coming for them.

Hey Poland... Is it cool to move there with my wife and many white children?

the Polish are giving a masterclass to the western world. America you better takes notes.

Let me tell you something about America. Growing up in the eighties, it's a trip to see the world today. There is but a single source of all the calamity that has befallen us. We all see it's the kikes, foreign and domestic, that have had a deleterious effect on our lives. The kikes might not believe this, and I hope they don't. It will make the next night of broken class more delicious for us.

This. I look around and see the world on the edge of war. You can see it festering. But looking at it geopolitacally, there should be no war. Nobody wants to fight. No country is on the move. There's nothing. Just Jews pulling strings. Fuck them.

Could Poland beat Germany in a war?

How is even a normie supposed to believe that there is still "property" from ww2 that was originally Jewish and must be returned? There can't be a lot of living """"survivors"""" left, let alone ones that where old enough to own property or meaningful assets.

Don't you forget inherited holocaust traumas.

holy fuck, they are fast

Kek reclaim property. Poles live there. Fuck off jews

I love you poland

It would be a good match. 1 on 1. However, it would end up being Poland/USA/Russia/ vs EU. Half of the EU army is Polish. kek

fake article tho

Pure coincidence

It's a constant source of surprise for me that such a minute application of ultra violence can have such an indelible effect on the minds of men. The poetry will be in this application of concentrated calamity back onto the original progenitors. It's already started. The kikes can't take a punch.

God I love Poland. God bless

time to take jew property

Who saw this one coming... (((Saracsm)))

Damn Poland is going all in

Their property is not enough. I want their minds, I want their minds to suffer in their worst nightmares. I want their bodies to be deleted before their eyes. I want to eat their souls as they scream for Solomon and all their little demons and their greater Moloch demon, I want to feast on their tears and suffering, exponentially greater than the suffering they have inflicted on the beings of this plane of existence. I want them to know that this will happen, and I want to snack on their despair.

I love you guys

I can't find a link, and I want to. You got sauce on that?

But user that's no better than the slippery vermin l, we have to be better

>Poland annexes Lithuania
>forces Lativa to gib territory
>demands Germany hand over the territories of the Wendish people
>takes out Germany in a month
>allys with Italy who have recently elected Luca Traini as their leader
>Israel start chimping out and funding anyone who can stop Poland
>Poland annouces non-agression pack with Russia
>Poland starts interning Jews
>France Surrenders
>Japan Militarizes

is jews

>we have to be better
'Ethics' are for the weak. We have passed the point of congenial resolution. Now they will feel the full force of our spirit, and it is like a thousand suns in its fury. We will hunt them down to last one, and inflict every manner of horror that the most creative race to ever walk the earth can think of.

st your order my generals

google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/netanyahu-absolves-hitler-of-guilt-1.5411578

>implying bb believes in the holocaust

>Be Poland
>Nazis together with genociding der juden on your lands literally flattened your nation out of any pre-war buildings (with a little help of soviet artillery) - look Dazing old town, destroyed in 90%
>Jews who survived the war could've claimed their property, but that being in ruin made it less valuable, so they didn't
>Poles under the gommunism rebuild their country out of basically nothing, restoring old juden buildings or creating something new upon the ashes
>Meanwhile jews still sit in comfy western countries
>The rebuilt is complete, new, shiny buildings rose up
>Nooooow is the time for the eternal kike to claim "his" property, even though sometimes government buildings stand where "their" property was, or is in prime location being worth billions sometimes
>Sometimes random kikes try to sneakily steal property they have no claim to since the claimant and his family is long dead

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHY SO ANTISEMITIC POLIN

>We should totally charge each kike trying to claim property for the rebuilding costs + interest.

never trust the jew

jews

kek suicidal drunkards poles are trying to outjew the jews, thinking it won't backfire on them
>implying russia won't just annex pooland instead
>implying we can't just nuke them in case such scenario occurs

Now I suspect you are Jewish. That is how they talk. That is how they think. I frankly would be fine if they would all bugger off to their own country, and minded their own business. I want them out.,

You were fools to pick this fight, you turned a country that was historically one of the most pro-jewish places in Europe into a place that is ready to mobalize and gas you all.

Russia likes the Polish buffer. And what the fuck is wrong with you people? "We'll just nuke you." Fuck off faggot

Yuri B. right again. The useful idiots become your greatest enemy if not killed.

We are all ready to mobilize and gas them all, and they don't even know it. They just keep pushing and pushing, not realizing that they are getting closer and closer to the line in the sand like a kill switch that will delete them from this plane of existence. They are fools. They think that they have a monopoly on war by way of deception, as if they even thought of it in the first place. Their power is fading from their deep drinking from this plane of existence, and they don't know that there are those whom gain power from other versions that occupy this same space.

>l delete them from this plane of existence.
Dude whatever meds you are on, quit taking them

>WYPIPO!!! TAKE CARE OF US YOU FUCKING RACISTS!!! OY VEY MY FEET HURT! WE SHOULD HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF OURSELVES!!! IT'S TOO HARD!!! WYPIPO SHOULD HAVE TO DO IT FOR US!!!

Jews, niggers, spics--they're all the same...they all want WYPIPO to take care of them so they don't have to take care of themselves. How the fuck did white people ever get put into this situation?

Poland keeps proving again and again to be the based gem of Europe.
Out with the kikes, cheers my good Polish friends!

It's a racket, they want to grab all the heirless property to "pay for the care of needy holocaust survivors"

Fake. Look at the date. They fucked up. Yesterday (18th) was Sunday, not Saturday.

mother of god if you dont zoom the image all the girls look tombs

You realise that launching them would result in Israel being flattened and Jews being exterminated world wide? You might do some damage to Europe, Russia, and the US, but you will have killed yourself in the process. Best of all, the west would eventually rebuild, while you could never hope to.

>Dude whatever meds you are on, quit taking them

It's called the redpill, and once you take it you can never go back.

germans hate the poles though...

>Best of all, the west would eventually rebuild, while you could never hope to.

Didn't Samson die in the temple he brought down? I think that we should call them on their bluff.

but no one really cares about poland
poles asked for muh reperations from the germans just a few months ago. Sup Forums doesn't seem to remember it tho

Why are jews being such insufferable cunts?

>oy vey im a 3rd generational holocaust survivor i have inherited trauma

Fuck off seriously.

I can't wait till the Polish use their thick meaty kielbasas to spread the jews mole covered ass cheeks.
It'll be a proud day for all of us.

And we're gonna help them once all these goddam baby boomers are out of our way. The kikes don't realize how much our entire generation fucking hates them

lol even the commies hate them

>tfw poles will still deny polish death camps

Good point. Thanx user

Actually that's pretty good idea:
>set the fire
>get burned
>oy oy it hurts pay me it's ur fault fire was on ur side
>?????
>PROFIT

But it won't work forever though.

What no free ride?
But I feel like my grandparents were in the holocaust o vey its another 6 trillion we can't stand for this fellow white men.

cant even into Nazi Esoteric and Occultism

wtf is this supposed to be?

Adolf Hitler's map to Inner Earth, or Hollow Earth

The leftists especially hate them. Here's a fun fact: many American leftists have gone there to use themselves as human shields to defend palestinians.

democracynow.org/2005/3/16/family_of_rachel_corrie_sues_israeli

The fucking pro-israeli lobby dies with the baby boomers. We will not help them, on any end of the political spectrum. This will just be the beginning. We will aid Iran once the boomers are gone, and do everything in our power to wipe Israel and the Jewish people off the face of the planet. Even if we have to poison their children and hunt them down as they sleep.

Fuck off you fucking kike. I use real occult systems.

just get rid of hate speach laws and allow investigations into the camps already!
we are soooo close.

Yes brother.

i like yor spirit but 60% of the jews are interracial lets deal with the traitors first

can someone update the Russia-ball/Polad-ball comics with a German and Jewish one?

don't worry..there will be a real one in 3...2...

>Jews demand Europe takes in millions of murdering, raping "refuges"
>Europeans start becoming more anti semetic.
>WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They will be death of humanity.

we have many many poles here who would take offense at that..I think more likely you will become a crater

Nah, canada will be a chink colony by then

stop pretending you aren't more rekt than everybody else mohammad

Is there any jews in Poland left? I thought last jews left after 1968 events.