twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not being best Saber. Who is also best Rider

>she

Vlad is best boy confirmed

Dozo!

what the fuck is he in Fuyuki there?

>she

Dozo!

So what happens to the leylines when Kerry's bomb goes off in 2054 in the normal FSN verses

What are they doing?

babies

Can they save Frank, please?

Really? I only read part of vol 1 years ago with slow ass translation. Sieg is the main reason why I dropped it and the last episodes showed this show can be quite enjoyable if he isn't around. I mean I already knew that show is too shit to make any characters I care about win but this is way worse than anything I feared. How old is the guy that wrote this?

You know that you are wrong, yet you continue to challenge the truth. Why?

I don't have much knowledge about Fate universe.
Would anime based on first grail wars be interesting? And whay is Type-moon planing to do after Heavens feel, Illya movie and Apocrypha?

Why hasn't Sir Balin been made into a servant yet? He was literally confirmed to have become the strongest and bravest knight of the Round Table by Merlin.

Not to mention him having insane potential in the Lancer class by literally wielding the Holy Spear.

>Liking manwhores

Fran is precious.

What do people see in that retard?

She can enjoy flowers. You know, I can't.

>she

He's a filthy oppressor

>literally edits doujin covers for his shitposting
Sasuga

She is not retarded you dumbass. She has speech impediment.
You can see below that she can convey a broad spectrum of emotions, without resorting to language.
>my.mixtape.moe/xfmqkr.wav
>my.mixtape.moe/gafdua.wav
This too.

>she

>she

>he

>she

that's not a girl , that's a boy

He's so adorable.

Would you befriend Fren?
I would in a heartbeat.

Would try. Just keep in mind she doesn't really understand what her touching may kill.

>she doesn't really understand what her touching may kill.
Remind me of Eu, to be frank. Speech impediment, 2stronk4u to get physically/emotionally intimate.
>Best girl formula

Absolutely. If her relationship with Caules is any indication, we'd get along great.

After HF, Illya, and Apoc, it's possible that Fate/Grand Order could receive an animated adaptation. Actually back toward the beginning of this year there was a single episode OVA released titled Fate/Grand Order: First Order. There was also talk of a "Next Order" which is indicative of more to come, so there's that.

It's also possible that in a few years we could hear something regarding Fate/Strange Fake becoming animated. It's still ongoing right now, with the LN's and Manga volumes being released periodically meaning that there wouldn't be much to adapt yet, but given time and seeing how well it's received, there's always the possibility.

She's cute.
youtube.com/watch?v=KLJ7ywBM-qQ
Would be cuter if she can speak normally though.

Vol. 3 scans when?

Never, as a rule of thumb.

subs when?

that's cute

In four days

>cool design
>retarded sword

You can be retarded and feel emotions.

Unless UTW fucks up again tomorrow evening european time

So does Richard manage to surpass Medea as the biggest Saberfag servant?

Necromancer, plate mail, et al.

Not even close.

When Richard talks about King Arthur, he probably thinks of the glorious Proto Arthur, not the little girl.

Sex? Yes?

Will Richard ever meet Arturia?

Can someone explain to me why they created an inconsistency with what exactly a Berserker is supposed to be with this?

Why is Frankenstein seemingly so calm and rational all the time, with a noble phantasm, while the other berserker was a raging idiot, Lancelot could barely manage words, and Hercules couldn't even use any of his weapons because sperg rage.

What makes Frankenstein special.

Moe

Because having all Berserkers be mindless and yelling all the time would get old really quick.

>fate
>any consistency

Just like having all sabers use a sword? Not really.
Fate/Zero's berserker was really interesting with the way he could make anything his weapon. All you have to do is create varying approaches to combat while maintaining the idea of insurmountable rage.

Her Mad Enhancement is weak so she's not as crazed as the other Berserkers.

Mad Enhancement skill on Fran is weaker than other ones, so she retains most of her sanity without talking. Lancelot and Herc were higher, so they lost most words and only retained basic thoughts ("Hate Arthur", "Protect Illya"), but gained a greater stat boost in comparison.

Being cute

I fucking hope not since I don't want him to be disappointed.

How could anyone be disappointed by this ball of cute?

Anyone else wish they'd cut the homonclus bullshit?

>she
lol

Easily.

Autism

You know the meme "Draw a girl, call it a guy,"? That's Astolfo.

Cant wait for my boy to save apo

REMEMBER...
>This is no a tale about servants,
>nor is it a tale of masters,
>neither yet a tale of saints.
>This is a tale of people fulfilling their wishes.

To be honest, Sieg has more internal conflicts and character development than all Apocrypha caracters together. He's the only character thats not one-dimensional in this shitshow too.

Why is she so angry?

Aa. Sore wa kesshite shi to danzetsu no monogatari day wuh nye.

Premenstrual syndrome would indicate a conflict with one's femininity.

I wish they cut the Grail war bullshit and just focus on Sieg/Astolfo

our waifu

Only for your heart

>take interesting concept
>do absolutely fucking nothing with it

fuck this show.

Because Lancelot and Hercules were outliers. Even Spartacus is one to a degree with his Ex rank Mad Enhancement.

Subs soon?

Five minutes.

Never mind. I figured it out with my superior intelligence by analyzing release pattern for previous subs. And it's actually in 2 minutes

astolf is so annoying.

fuck off faggot

>anything he touches turns to excalibur
>has a second NP that is basically "the crusades" where he can summon heroes to join him

Who can legitimately stop this nigga? Strange Fake power levels are ridiculous and it's only going to climb higher.

Jeck-chan

Too busy to read/play/whatever. Which side is the good guys, which one is the baddies? Who will win?

crushed balld

Is this the trap Anime?

>you will never be as pretty as astolfo

>Not a she is sight
Wrong upload?

Nobody can stop Richie. Because he's Richie.

Motherfucker picks up a rap CD and then gets into a fist fight with Enkidu. Ain't no king better.

Wanting to fuck traps: 100% gay

Wanting to fuck astolfo: 100% straight

Even true assassin can't stop the crusades.

mana transfer

>Richard: Lancer! Assassin!
>R: Check it out!

>R: Seal Eight - Decision Start!!
>R: Loxley!
>R: [falsetto] Approved.
>R: Pierre!
>R: William!

>R: This is a battle to save the world!!
>R: Richard. [falsetto] Approved.
>R: Ex... caliburrrr!!! (Sword of Perpetually Distant Victory)

>R: I tried to do an introduction of my own.
>R: Well? Was it cool?
>Zealot: [aside] That's a total rip-off.
>Z: He's just a fan, but can use the same Noble Phantasm. Doesn't he seem a little odd?
>Enkidu: [clapping]
>E: Still, I think that it's something which he'd never be able to achieve by just practicing!

UTW??

The best.