And you get BTFO and YOU get BTFO, and you get BTFO TOO!

Lol, insecure Oprah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the president of the United States
You did this pol.

Was worth it.

>old man yells at television set

Totally worth it.

LYNCH THE FAT WHALE

>Trump goes on the offensive like the old times
>Libs: "omg... this is horrifying..."
Standing up to bullies normally has this effect of making the bullies shut the fuck up.

This is exactly what I voted for

I see he's still watching the Gorilla Channel

>over 9000 penises

KEK IS TELLING US RIGHT NOW HOW TO BE RICH >KEK IS TELLING US RIGHT NOW HOW TO BE RICH
KEK IS TELLING US RIGHT NOW HOW TO BE RICH >KEK IS TELLING US RIGHT NOW HOW TO BE RICH
KEK IS TELLING US RIGHT NOW HOW TO BE RICH

no regrets

There are times when I think I love the man.

lynch that fat bitch.

This makes Trump look insecure. Why the fuck would he attack Oprah?

Because he's an insecure faggot.

I never imagined a president could be this savage.

Trump is so secure in himself that he doesn't care if other people think he's an insecure narcissist. But behaving in this manner gets him more publicity than he would get otherwise. This is the kind of news story that even apolitical normies will hear about. There's a subconscious messaging going on though. That message is that Trump watched the special and heard directly from those 14 Americans, some who like him and some who don't. He was able to hear everything they had to say. Anything they wanted to say to president Trump or about him, he heard loud and clear. That is the end result that people will internalize, even if subconsciously. It makes Trump seem more like a normal American, which makes him more appealing to many

Trump's gonna win in 2020. Deal with it faggot

Yes, we did
And you, you have Trudeau

I'm a fucking white male and I LOVE this goddamn timeline. Keep it coming Trump, if he wins 2018 and 2020 any water crises will be solved with liberal tears.

Did you think you'd get an apology here?

Gotta love a president who live tweets life itself.

He talks shit just like us. I'm glad I voted for him and I look forward to doing it again.

And I'll do it again in 2020

>such a nasty woman