How can liberals even argue?

How can liberals even argue?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So you shoot the teacher first?

Because in almost all school shootings there was already an armed guard at the school... even columbine.

they argue because they are dumbfucks

yeah, shooting people who have guns with guns is super easy right?

Home school. Get rid of teacher unions, indoctrination, and make our kids safer.

Faggots spreading aids killing 100k per year. ban faggots

This. While I am fairly right-wing, I can't even understand how conservatives don't even look into this stuff. All I've heard from them are piss poor arguments. A couch is better at stopping school shootings than another armed person. Hell, even metal detectors would be better. The only instance of a school shooting that disproves some of the liberals arguments that I've seen was Red Lake, and that's because the shooter didn't buy the guns but stole them instead and managed to kill the security guards who were guarding the metal detector outside the school before unloading onto students inside.

No way. If every single person on the planet had a gun, no one would ever get shot!

Wtf I fear getting shot in our countrys schools now...
Damn thanks OP we should get guns in there to make them safer

if it's a suicide mission it hardly matters. Guards etc can only react, so the crime is at least in progress, not preventable...fuck you are all so fucking stupid it hurts...as long as it's no one you know affected tho right? then it's a false flags...you pieces of shit

Filthy lefty here.

I actually agree on this one fucking issue. The right to bear arms is there for a reason, but as much as I hate the wild west mentality, I think its the only thing that will work. Crazy dumb cunts will always exist, its about having the means to fight back that is the issue.

if a couch is better at stopping an armed person why do people call the police/ swat to deal with them and not a furniture store?

>Schools typically have 80-150 teachers depending on size
>Shooting one at best before the rest grab the gun from their holsters/ storage lockers.
>shoot the teacher first.

Next you'll say they should just shoot the person in the leg rather than killing him.

You trust teachers with guns?

>There's only one teacher in the whole school

>what is stealth
>implying you couldn't hide your gun, go into a classroom, then shoot the teacher who has less than a second to respond

>Trust them with your kids for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, for 4-12 years.
>Teachers have taken bullets to defend their students
>'We can't trust teachers to defend students with guns!'

I mean you let your sub normal IQ cops have guns, you are right might as well extend it to your manipulative commie indoctrinators

guns are for pussies. Only pussies get shot.

>kid steals gun

Now what, drumpfbabies?!

Lynch jews

Shoot the kid

Jokes on you, this is a
N O. G U N. Z O N E.

>People of an opposing political stance shouldn't have guns!

Typical Aussie.