Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QaPK6prjG-o
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REAL LEWD HOURS SOON!

>ready

>Mueller is a Trump plant
>but not knowingly
>he bumbles around like Inspector Clouseau, accidentally revealing things the Deep State wants hidden
>they have to grin and bear it because he's "their guy" and this will surely be the end of Trump's campaign
>meanwhile nobody is watching Sessions rounding up pedophiles at breakneck speed

Have any of you ever gone back and watched Robert Mueller congressional testimony from when he was FBI director?
Seriously, go do so. The man is actually a bumbling idiot.
Comey, and Wray and Rosenstein are 200%+ smoother than Mueller ever was.

Robert Mueller is in fact a huge imbecile faggot. This is why the MSM never ever shows clips of him actually speaking. This is why you never see anything mentioned about him other than his previous job titles.This is why you see nothing of Robert Mueller other than his square jawed menacing stare portraits. Do you seriously think every MSM outlet in the world wouldn't be staking out the entire Special Counsel's office building if they really wanted a fresh picture of this cock sucker?
Robert Mueller is a perfect case example of an idiot being promoted upwards through the bureaucratic ranks only due to his accumulated "credentials" rather than actual job performance.

Government is replete with examples of this. This is the definition of the deep state.

WATCH: youtube.com/watch?v=QaPK6prjG-o

OH NO NO NO NO NO

mom says i'm grounded from real awoo hours for a week since i didn't do my math homework on wednesday
guess i'm going to bed then

go to bed, NEETs. obsessing over a silver spoon senile buffoon until late in the evening on a worknight is just pissing your life away

Has the Oprah thing aired?

in addition to this show getting Sup Forums blatantly wrong, the woman being mocked online was originally a stand-in for Hillary

since Trump won the election, they had to re-write the season and flip her character, making her an Evil Russian Controlled Puppet who's threatens to subvert the U.S.

weird they went with the reddit formatting

>dk, are you a Fed?

remember oprah and Harvey Weinstein??

yeah it's on cbs' website

IT'S ALEWDMENT

the author is the piece was fired from nytimes

>Sup Forums is an online hub of neo-nazis
>no swastika nor frogs
dafuq

No felluw 4channel user, just a concerned citizen

Why do glow in the dark CIAniggers want to be called "concerned citizens", they aren't.

so Sup Forums is with the good guys now?

> fucking kek

>bae
wew

>being this racist

>gets impeached
>Trump appoints an even more conservative judge who is 20 years younger

Why are liberals so fucking stupid?

Trump jerks off dogs. He waits until 2-3am on a Wednesday night, and quietly slips out his back door of his Mar-a-lago estate, and in his backyard he eases himself over the fence into his neighbors yard. Creeping through the darkness guided by the pale yellow beam of a gold-plated penlight, he approaches his neighbor's doghouse. Once he gets close enough for the dog to hear him, the german shepherd-boxer mix emerges from the doghouse, tail wagging. He knows what is about to happen.

Trump crouches next to the dog and cradles the dog's massive sheath in his hand, gently gripping. The dog's breathing quickens and it begins to bump it's hips as Trump rocks his hand back and forth. Trump groans in ecstasy as the dog's thrusting intensifies, and loud dog grunts fill the night air as Trump's other hand begins rubbing his own small penis through his jorts. The dog latches onto Trump's upper arm with it's front legs and the dog begins jackhammering the air, his massive swollen erection flopping freely as Trump grips the huge red knot. Gouts of hot, sour dog semen launch into the moist night air in steaming loops and Trump adds to the grunting as he approaches orgasm. Trump's leg shivers as he unloads his orange, doughy semen into his heavily stained adult diaper. Satiated, cowardly Trump scurries back to his mansion to clean himself in his ugly gold-plated stand up shower, one that has a built in seat because standing up for 10 minutes is just too much. The dog stands there in the dark, confused but satisfied.

That's what Trump does.

Trump does that.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF THAT GREEN TEXT HAHAHAHAHAH

Negative. However I cannot disclose any further details.

Trump is gonna tweet about Black Panther

Sup Forums troll Sup Forumsrethren wat do we want to own next?

test

>not horse

They just are

Well it seems the democrats have found their campaign message for midterms:

>The NRA and its supporters are LITERALLY child murders
>BAN GUNS

Even the local channels are non-stop pushing that crap.

Has Joe or Ed weigh in on the Oprah tweet yet?

for what you can see there the Sup Forums there isn't siding with the fascist women president

GFs.

Seems to be a pattern

>mfw we're going to become even more reddit than we are now
just fuck my shit up senpai

This is insulting. This board gets millions of monies thrown at us every year for the past two years, and this is the best these dickheads can come up with? What is even the point of those think tanks?

>giving that kangz bullshit a (You)

>tfw no trashy awoo gf

>I will always put the people of America first, just like the King of Wakanda puts his people first.

Not in the slightest.

>Abramson

Don't even know if he's even Jewish but c'mon.

>blocks your path thicc awoo (2).jpg
Organized filename lewd awoo hours soon

AWOODMENT

Cheers. Can someone link a yt version when its up, dont want to give views.

Better yet, all that plus
>this judge is blacker than the inside of a coffin on a moonless night
>also is to the right of Thomas

>gun control
>open borders
>climate change
>increase in taxes
>identity politics
>DRUMPF

These are the issues they're running on. It's going to be a slaughter.

Do people really think impeachment is an arrest?

Why not now?

>Trump jerks off dogs. He waits until 2-3am on a Wednesday night, and quietly slips out his back door of his Mar-a-lago estate, and in his backyard he eases himself over the fence into his neighbors yard. Creeping through the darkness guided by the pale yellow beam of a gold-plated penlight, he approaches his neighbor's doghouse. Once he gets close enough for the dog to hear him, the german shepherd-boxer mix emerges from the doghouse, tail wagging. He knows what is about to happen.

>Trump crouches next to the dog and cradles the dog's massive sheath in his hand, gently gripping. The dog's breathing quickens and it begins to bump it's hips as Trump rocks his hand back and forth. Trump groans in ecstasy as the dog's thrusting intensifies, and loud dog grunts fill the night air as Trump's other hand begins rubbing his own small penis through his jorts. The dog latches onto Trump's upper arm with it's front legs and the dog begins jackhammering the air, his massive swollen erection flopping freely as Trump grips the huge red knot. Gouts of hot, sour dog semen launch into the moist night air in steaming loops and Trump adds to the grunting as he approaches orgasm. Trump's leg shivers as he unloads his orange, doughy semen into his heavily stained adult diaper. Satiated, cowardly Trump scurries back to his mansion to clean himself in his ugly gold-plated stand up shower, one that has a built in seat because standing up for 10 minutes is just too much. The dog stands there in the dark, confused but satisfied.

That's what Trump does.

Trump does that.

BDSM is honestly a pretty great fetish desu. it's just ruined by all the weirdos and fifty shades niggers

an gf

DK ARE YOU A FED?

It was on Univision, too. Frankly, I'm getting sick of these bitches crying about it. Move to CA and leave the rest of us alone.

Why is Trump burning all his bridges? Especially with people he used to be friends with like Oprah. If he went after Jay Z nobody cares, but why would you go after someone well liked as Oprah?

It makes zero sense and actually makes Trump look insecure.

> Just saw #BlackPanther -- one of the greats!

The CIA has a concerned citizen deepthroating a loaded 45 at DMV next to me fucking with me. I'll teach him to pull the trigger.

Nice

Yeah no kikes in ovens

>she's literally glowing in the dark

(((Fox News))) was doing gun control segments too.
I don't think these people on the media have any freedom, remember when that CBS guy reported on some billionaire fraud and his nanny at home drowned both his kids on the bathtub?

That would be hilarious

>new colors is out
>want to watch more hanamaru kg tho

WTF is that pic

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

>their greentext is blue
>ID system a mess
>digits mean fuck all
just end it already

>What is even the point of those think tanks
Guess we're lucky they're so incompetent, otherwise Hillary would of ended up president

The key word is used to be friends with.

>remember when that CBS guy reported on some billionaire fraud and his nanny at home drowned both his kids on the bathtub?
explain

> Strictest gun control in the US
> Still 13th highest gun homicide rate

It's a REALLY good episode. Go watch it.

>he tweets black panther is good
>shitlibs go all WTF I HATE BLACK PANTHER NOW

DO IT

ITS REAL LEWD HOURS

>bae

I'm starting.

the women in it are all leftist degenerates tho
Which is still hilarious
I once made a girl scream "I love Trump" before I'd let her cum, she was a huge bernie supporter

reporters on twitter said he was bored at maralago all weekend because he couldn't golf (and obviously melania isn't fucking him), so he just tweeted for attention. he's a literal senile bored old man - there's no strategy here

Think CNN will fall for it?

It's pretty damn comfy, maybe the one thing I miss about the last gf the most; she was wonderfully into it

lmao

The point was generally to regurgitate pre-approved talking points that advanced the globalist uniparty agenda. They were never about actual thinking. Sup Forums is a mix of an *actual* think tank, PR firm, and rogue intelligence agency by their standards. No wonder they're terrified.

Oprah never explicitly criticized Trump during or after the election

Trump is acting like a fucking retard. Moderate normies like Oprah. Picking on her makes no sense whatsoever.

Since when has stubatantial amount of money and efficiency ever been exercised in government. Think tanks used to sound cool to me but now it feels like pretentious brainlets who think they understand their targets.

~awoohaha

Have to find the article, they released an article about a gigantic fraud and lawsuit, then one day or a few hours after the article got out the nanny drowned the two kids from the editor of the newspaper.

nothing happened today just go to bed sweetie

Jesus. They don't waste any time to start the nation wrecking do they?

they fell for all the fake stuff prior, their hubris doesn't allow them to learn

Is this real? LOL

true

I know who that is in the photo