Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=85fSBUbjE20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because you shouldn't ever cut off your benis

OP is even more of a faggot than usual

because my dad fucks me while i sleep

What if they don't get it removed?

Because telling someone with schizophrenia/schizoaffective disorder that their hallucinations and delusions are real and should embrace them makes about as much sense as telling someone with suicidal depression that they should embrace their feelings of suicide and kill themselves. I for one will have no part in ruining someone's life by pandering to their broken minds.

if it was scientifically possible to "transition" you might be able to convince people that it should be allowed

but it is not scientifically possible

all you are doing is injecting hormones and mutilating your body, it's a cosmetic change that makes no difference whatsoever which is why so many trannies still end up killing themselves

nobody wants a mentally ill person as their romantic partner, people want to have children... you can't reproduce with a tranny, it is an evolutionary dead end

I've never wanted to stop them. I couldn't care less how someone wants to dress or who they fuck. I just don't want people expecting me to consider them girls when they clearly are NOT.

It is completely unnatural

"Would you stick your dick in a fake pussy made out of inverted dick and ball bag skin that doesn't lubricate and has to be dilated with a medical dildo every day to stop it from closing up like a wound?" -Some user in a different thread
I know I fucking wouldn't

I hope that abomination killed itself

Theorem: traps allow men to act out their sexual urges with slutty "women" without having to compromise the purity of marriageable females. One needn't even bicker over the "key and lock" analogy, for the keys are just blowing off steam in the holes of other keys.

op is a mod

If they can pass, then there is none.

Making your boyfriend more female doesn't make you less gay.

Hey bro. If you wanna dress like a girl, go ahead. That's your right.
But I'm not calling you a girl

>Theorem
Get out, you gigantic faggot

dating a trans girl isn't gay

Gassing them is cheaper

Because they are men. They have a Y chromosome in every cell of thier body. They will always be a man.

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

>girls
watch this OP
tell me this dude is a penguin
youtube.com/watch?v=85fSBUbjE20

I'm all for them cutting off their only chance at reproduction.
Having said that, I'd charge them with more than rape if they lied about their sex, since it wasn't just a false contract, but it's also gay rape.