Enemies of the United States (Russians/Arabs) are effectively weaponizing blacks with arms and mistrust for their...

Enemies of the United States (Russians/Arabs) are effectively weaponizing blacks with arms and mistrust for their government. The U.S. government probably should be mistrusted but enemies of the U.S. are falsely manipulating feeble minorities through media. They manipulate blacks into thinking that Trump wants to kill them and that all whites will try to supress their economic growth. Blacks are heavily armed from years of gang activity and drug peddling. Now their attention is drawing away from other blacks and is being focused common whites. The enemies of the U.S. are also working towards disarming law abiding whites by manipulating liberals and impressionable students into believing that strict gun control will keep them safe. This will leave lawful whites defenseless making it easy for the influenced blacks to mow them down.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hypocrite kikes whining about muh Russian influence after beaming ZOG mind control into everyone's head for decades. Your monopoly on influence is up you fucking heebs

discord gg/SXJkDT

add a .

Not a threat to me or my own, hope you enjoy living in the city among them

You aggravated this community for years. What makes you believe you hold the right to point the finger?

probably, all you need to do though is tell them the kikes are behind it all and gang up with them on the fuckin kike manipulating bastards

Great. Get out there and bag a few shitlibs ya dumb darkies.

You are saying you live in a location that will be hard to attack? Can you live sustainability and be completely self sufficient? You will need to be to avoid what’s coming.

THEY CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

Yeah but the blacks are hungry and savage. Whites know how to use weapons but they are not trained in guerrilla warfare like blacks are.

I can't tell if this post is serious or not.

IKR? What was the OSS for $500 Alex?

Example: i was picking my kid up from school and as we were driving home we witnessed 3 black boys corner a white girl. one slowly followed the white girl from behind to draw her focus on him. the older black boy snuck around a wall and ran ahead of her to trap her from the other side while she was focused on the one from behind. The 3rd boy hid behind the wall assumingly to attack when the other 2 had her pinned. Now i recognized what they were doing and put a stop to it with a crossing guard. The point is these blacks are born to fight. They think aggressively. They use packs and animal style combat. Arm up because there is a very real chance that the ability to arm yourself for the race war is about up.

WTF is this 80's trash

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

They are poor and hungry. You know what hunger does to the mind? They will do anything without warning.

I should have known better than to respond to a memeflagger. 4/10 for the replies bro.

>Example: i was picking my kid up from school and as we were driving home we witnessed 3 black boys corner a white girl. one slowly followed the white girl from behind to draw her focus on him. the older black boy snuck around a wall and ran ahead of her to trap her from the other side while she was focused on the one from behind. The 3rd boy hid behind the wall assumingly to attack when the other 2 had her pinned. Now i recognized what they were doing and put a stop to it with a crossing guard. The point is these blacks are born to fight. They think aggressively. They use packs and animal style combat. Arm up because there is a very real chance that the ability to arm yourself for the race war is about up.
Anytime nigs have dropped in to play paintball at a local field they get absolutely destroyed.
Shit gear, shit tactics, shit skill.
Grown black men getting BTFO by white 13 year olds with $500 guns.
Blacks are violent pack hunter's on the same level as hyenas.

We are dealing with tactics to destroy our demographics. Your paintballing isn't saving our people.

Blacks are horrible at organizing. Look at all the riots they have caused; 1st stage, they all go after whites but whites leave, 2nd stage they destroy everything around them, 3rd stage, they turn on each other. If anything fighting blacks in America is like fighting blacks in Africa, they cause chaos while fighting each other.

Maybe I am giving blacks too much credit but they are spreading and causing a serious problem that needs to be swiftly delt with.

The goal is demographic displacement. They will take the resources and multiplt. We need to get creative with our solutions. Wield destruction and creativity together to punish every defilement of our people.

Bad bait

they will just end up killing each other, no big deal

they multiply more than they kill and their attention is now focused on whites.

OP is a gas lighting faggot. Blacks won't be doing jack shit on a mass scale in the US. No one is disarming Americans.

>Your paintballing isn't saving our people.

I didnt make that claim moron, I was pointing out how inept our enemy is.
Why the fuck do I even have to explain this to you?

Does not change the facts.

Their gangs have wrapons in droves, and as the previous poster stated, are driven more and more every day to kill us and rape our women. The only answer is real solutions, not dwelling in achievements in our personal playpens.

We will have no future in Europe or the new world if we do not act in our people's behalf.

Yeah sure, we also hacked your elections and control your president