Just how fucked up in the head do you have to be to not realize the beauty that is yuri?

Just how fucked up in the head do you have to be to not realize the beauty that is yuri?

Why do you only watch anime with your dick?

As fucked up as chagen, which is pretty fucked up

>not watching every anime with your eyes, heart, and dick all the time

Get the fuck out of my face with that casual bullshit

How new can one man be?

>Purest love
>Old hag basically stalks a coworker who is into younger women
?

I simply don't watch shit that is only written for the dick.
If I want to jack off I go read a doujin.

Serious reply: I won't deny that I find girl-on-girl action hot, but yuri is much more than that. It's about love, cuteness, soul and heart warmth. It transcends the limits of physicality.

>It transcends the limits of physicality.
You might want to think about what you just said. Pro tip: 2D has no physicality.

sentience =/= physicality

Because if you know women, you'd know two of them living with each other while also have feelings for each other is a ticking bomb inside of sleeping volcano.

Accurate, but at least the makeup sex is good

Just how fucked up in the head do you have to be to not realize the atrocity that is yuribait?

Fucked up enough to have a soul, unlike yuri haters.

Yuribait died a long time ago.

Looks like a creepy girl stalking her heterosexual friend.

Looks like yuribait that didn't end with a relationship or a kiss.

it's only yuribait if it baits you with yuri only to end with het

Looks like someone was wrong two times in a single post.

Looks like a dumb yurifag doing mental gymnastics.

>being impotent

>being slave to your urges

Yuri is boring

Looks like someone was wrong again.

But both of those things are objectively right. Kou is not gay and Flip Flappers had no kiss and no actual romantic relationship. You literally can not prove otherwise.

Kou is just dense, saying she's not gay is like saying every harem MC is gay. Flip Flappers had an actual confession and addressed the romantic relationship in the clone Papika episode, it didn't need a kiss.

>saying she's not gay is like saying every harem MC is gay
Now you're getting it. Please show something that shows she's actually gay or fuck off.

>Flip Flappers had an actual confession and addressed the romantic relationship in the clone Papika episode
Nope, she's love her since before she was born, meaning it familial love. Show something that's actually her acknowledging romantic love or fuck off, unless you're about to pretend she felt romantic love for a fetus.

No dick no game.

No, you're not getting it, every harem MC actually ends with a main girl at the end, despite how dense he was during the whole show, same with Kou.

I'm not talking about the love Papika had towards Cocona, I'm talking about the love Cocona had towards Papika, she talked about her romantic feelings with demon Papika and she got extremely jealous of Papika saying "Mimi" because she thought Papika had other girl.

As long as Cocona loves her romantically, Papika will go along whatever Cocona wants.

>Implying Kou will actually end up with Rin
>Reaching that hard at a one off dream sequence to pretend actual romance is there
This is why people laugh at yurifags for eating up yuribait.

Yes, she will, even Hifumi referenced their relationship, and Kou went to france where they kiss as a greeting for a reason.
What dream sequence? I haven't talked about any dream at all. Now you're just coming up with excuses to say it's yuribait.

>PI
>Not one giant dream sequence
Keep holding out on the actual gay end in New Game, I'm sure it'll totally happen.

PI isn't a dream, you didn't get anything about the show at all, right? Did you just speedwatch it to argue against yurifags?

What does PI stand for again? I'll give you a hint: it doesn't mean reality.

What kind of people watches this?

Just because it isn't reality doesn't mean it's a dream. It's like the digiworld, but more bizarre.

>isn't reality
And don't forget it.

What's your point? What happened there the characters lived it and remember it, it isn't similar to any dream in any way.

An alt-reich member.

verily

you dont experience yuri with your dick you experience it with your kokoro

You tell me

I don't watch anime with my eyes. I watch anime with my heart.

Yuri is the cancer killing anime since 2008

I watch anime with my ass

It's boring

I don't mind yuri, it can be cute. I don't like yurifags, though.

Lesbian bed death diagrees with you.
That's kind of when things get and stay violent/abusive or they start fucking other people.
In a het relationship it usually ends up with balls deep quasi rape and screaming simultaneous orgasms.

No one does.