Immigration

Canada is imposing immediate white genocide, the latest ethnic origin consensus shows. Seems all of the white heterosexual males who sacrificed for this country before us, died to be replaced in later generations of Canadians. As of 2016 europeans only make up 54% of the population of canada. I'm literally in a state of shock that I will be a minority sooner than I thought. Also here's the consensus en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European
As a ethnically french canadian what do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Canadians
youtube.com/watch?v=8PaoLy7PHwk
nationalist.ca/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
archive.is/QTeNo
archive.is/ODZjj
archive.is/dedWE
archive.is/4CJS2
archive.is/U8X0R
archive.is/8MTiZ
archive.is/OLXN8
archive.is/8QNwR
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=40&v=T7JkEd3mdgs
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=241&v=oGj7CdEaY0M
youtube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s&bpctr=1518231354
youtube.com/watch?v=nKL3MsKRtJo
thechosenites.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/200-years-together.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s&bpctr=1518915778
youtube.com/watch?v=GHCH0IEt-II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolis_Project
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Canadians
Fixed the link.

Contribute as little as possible. Wait for the collapse.

CHECKED

Ethnocide

youtube.com/watch?v=8PaoLy7PHwk

take all your money and put it into bitcoin, fuck your central banks, fuck your government, fuck Trudeau, fuck C-16, fuck Canada

>As a ethnically french canadian what do I do?
Being a good Canadian cuck and KYS.

Seriously stunned it's coming sooner than I orginally thought. All because some stupid fucking liberals wanted weed.

>Canada is falling
Allah be praised!

>Canada out shitpost straya
>gets prize of becoming shithole
Day of rake has come

Bitcoin has been collapsing

>Doesn't want to be replaced.
>Keeps voting for a cuck faggot PM openly expresses his desire to replace them.
The absolute state of Canada.

I found you some like-minded friends. See if you can find some of these guys on forums or social media, they seem like the folks who can understand you the most: nationalist.ca/

Hang on there, leaffy buddy. you guys are fun to have around at motorcycle rallies and I would hate to see you lads go.

Yes another predominantly Islamic shit hole country with no human rights and absolutely pitiful economies ( entirely reliant on oil, guess what Canada’s tar sands are bitumen is very difficult to refine, it’s not like the crude oil in Arabia)

>nationalist.ca/
Sending the cuck to a honeypot is a real fag move.

I forgot to mention the dismal quality of life

Im innocent. At the time Trudeau was elected I wasn't eligible to vote. Now that I'm able to vote, I'm unsure who to cast it to. Nothing but globalist politicians in my country. Disgusted.

well the same thing is happening in america.

white people are around 60-62% projected to fall to minority status by year 2030. i say fuck this garbage nonsense fuck the government and fuck these jews

when the time comes, our enemies will be shown no mercy.

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

Welcome to white genocide that doesn't exist

Why are you so worried about becoming a minority? Are they somehow not treated as well?

The thing is that there is a huge disparity between the coast and inland canada. You see, inland Canada has comparitably few people but they are conservative and nationalist. On the other hand, the coast houses the most people but is degenerate and a bunch of libtard busybodies.

>TLDR
>it's like the "california-to silicon valley" disparity but applied to an entire country.

In grade 10 i wrote an essay about things i didnt like in my school

I said i found it annoying that there was too many Asians

I got sent to the office the next morning.. the white teacher was that offended

its conspiracy theory there goy. now shut up and pay more taxes so Mohammed can feed his 20-30 children.

BOOM

So you saw that slavniggers thread and are spreading his cherry-picked "source" around? Way to keep the moral up you fucking mook.

>french canadian
obliterate the catholic church you faggot
>ethnically
wtf does this even mean
are you an algerian muslim who considers himself a french canadian
then obliterate islam
kys whatever
if you cant man up and stop the rapes then just wait and you will be ded sooner or later anyway

Someone make a le 54% cancuck mutt meme

The ethnocide isn't going to pay for itself. Up bright and early tomorrow to do my part!

see white genocide in south africa. the anti-white narrative which demonizes particular group of race ends in genocide. which means all white people will be wiped off by the invadin black and brown masses. this isn even 'immigration' this is hostile takeover facilitated by jews and western governments

Is 56% larger than 54%?

The solution is obvious. Move to the USA, file the papers, get right to vote, vote Republican. There's enough white canadians to overthrow american communists for the next 40 years.

More like ethnocide, or demographic replacement

wake up, my friend. republicans are just as subverted as democrats. the whole system is communist now.

Don't you have elections next year? Could your country realistically survive another term with Trudeau (if he can run for reelection, i don't know leaf politics)

Why does Japan not want diveristy? Are they worried that they won't be treated as well or are they worried that bringing in loads of foreigners will destroy their culture and spike up their crime rate?

I am Canadian uh I moved legally to the usa.

This. Both parties are owned by you know (((who))).

The average white heterosexual male fought in both world wars. Its morally wrong to think their future ancestors deserve to have a minority status in their own country their own great grandfathers contributed to build and defend the nation.

voting won't work. once texas goes blue due to non-white immigration the only way white people could ever take back control is through military coup

Seeing as there's far more white people here than in Canada, yes

Sad but true user, sad but true

Your state-funded media produced this

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

We paid for this.

you also have more blacks than we have people. guess that makes you a literal africa compared to us

I really hope no one actually clicks that

Shut up faggot

>le 54% face

Only way to fix the problem is to address it idiot.

Shake not fellow leaf.
Keep fiery blood and a sardonic smile in the face of Satan.

> Its morally wrong to think their future ancestors deserve to have a minority status in their own country their own great grandfathers contributed to build and defend the nation.
>defend this nation
from the solution. The eternal leaf transcends space and time and contributed to the demise of the one actual effort to prevent all of this. Just like us burgers. Reaping what we have sewn since 1945.

OP Are you a white nationalist? Also why care about Canada its a myth like global warming? There is no such country. There nothing north of the Dakotas just vast lands of empty wilderness.

Look up Heritage Front, every single one of these organizations is severely compromised by canadian security agents.

Just a fact.

this has to be satire

you won't be missed whitey

>aussie shitposter larping as a russianbot larping as a fanboy of weebo culture
>implying

It's ok, you still have (((Jordan Peterson)))

>Jordan B. Peterson
>Canadian Neocon
>Agent of Political Influence
>anti-American Subversive
>Saboteur

Jordan Peterson RedPills
archive.is/QTeNo
archive.is/ODZjj
archive.is/dedWE
archive.is/4CJS2
archive.is/U8X0R
archive.is/8MTiZ
archive.is/OLXN8
archive.is/8QNwR

Jordan Peterson RedPill Videos

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=40&v=T7JkEd3mdgs
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=241&v=oGj7CdEaY0M
youtube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s&bpctr=1518231354
youtube.com/watch?v=nKL3MsKRtJo

Essential Reading

200 Years Together by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
thechosenites.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/200-years-together.pdf
The truth EXPOSED: Jordan B. Peterson is a ZIONIST Rothschild puppet. (JQ, Jewish Question)
youtube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s&bpctr=1518915778

How have you gotten worse than us? We literally have a tidal wave of beaners coming from the south. You should've been ok up in the great white north, safe while we slowly slipped away
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO CANADA

Good, the sooner white people are out of the picture the sooner the world can meaningfully progress

He has never said that. Youre a leftist promoting fake news.

It's probably worse in NZ. NZ population has increased 25% since the year 2000 due to mass immigration.

By asking for death you fucking cuck? Just fucking kill yourself.

Canada is experiencing the fastest rate of ethnic change in the world. They aren't even trying to hide it.

Turn off the tv and get off the internet. Go to work, find a bitch to fuck, and find a good productive hobby for your free time. If you choose to watch TV or fuck off on the internet, then be aware it is all propaganda bullshit. There is a good chance that all the shit you worry about really isn't effecting you personally. If you are upset by what you read or view online, then (((they))) already have your mind.

k.

Hey look guys, another anti-Peterson thread on Sup Forums !

>who makes these and why are there over 9000 of them per week?

Leftists! Leftists come to Sup Forums and astroturf as rightwingers, then create the anti-peterson threads in a futile attempt to sway potential fans away from him!

>who are leftists, and why would they do this?

Leftists are a wide and wacky bunch of people, but popularly include SJWs, radical feminists, antifa, radical trans activists, and postmodernists in general! As to why, its simple: They deeply fear Jordan Peterson's influence on people around the world which, commonly, exposes leftism as being the toxic wasteland that it is.

>why do they call peterson followers cultists?

Because leftists love name calling anyone they disagree with! They incorrectly call people racists, bigots, xenophobes, transphobes, mysoginists, sexists, and cultists. Character assassination is a prime strategy from the leftist bible: Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky.

>thats all fine and good, but every time i see one of these threads, i like jordan peterson more. Why is that?

Great question! Its because Rules for Radicals doesnt apply anymore! The game has changed, and nowadays the old tactics of the left work against them, and actually make their opponents, i.e. Jordan Peterson, stronger!

>one more question: why do they keep saying jordan peterson misuses postmodernism?

Because these leftists want to spread the idea that jordan doesnt know what he is talking about. Ironically, these radical leftists dont believe in true language, as they believe that all knowledge is relative to one's culture and experiences, so changing language to them is part of how they maintain power over other people! Leftists are great gymnists!

>So be honest, is Jordan Peterson worth looking into?

Find out for yourself! Go to his YouTube channel, Jordan Peterson, and watch some of his content

mfw the only white Canadians left are all on pol and I don't like any of them...

Imagine a world without whites. Finally we can experience a rich, beautiful standard of living like they do in black majority countries.

And it is beautiful.

Exactly. This wakandian gets it n sheeeit.

this guy is such a prick. his fixation on individualism is autistic as fuck.

Burgers beware. Day of the rake is reserved only for leafs like this one.

>54%

Am I finally white enough, Hans?

^^^

No one here likes Canada to be honest you are all a bunch of weak stupid faggots.

>immediate white genocide
Color me BOOHOO!

Join the Catholic Church and the PQ conservatives, uncuck both as much as you can.

Aside from that, wait for the end if the above doesn't suit you.

mfw this could have been prevented 80 years ago but some of us trusted the jew again.

Jesus Christ. I didn't think it was this bad. Jesus fucking Christ, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=GHCH0IEt-II
b-but Europeans have always served the jews! >ooga booga brute nigger in charge now. brute nigger serve jew now. *civl war*

I encourage spics from Washington to go North to Canada because DACA is ending and all the Salvadorans need to gtfo. Enjoy extra spics.

>54% white
2% whiter than you, Chang Fang Shang!

fucking fuck. this is something i have never wished even for canada. united states of north america, purge the land, and restore our greatness?

Its gonna be a strange world when slavs the only white people left.

NO MERCY. KILL THEM ALL. LEAVE NO SURVIVORS.

God only knows what our real (((demographics))) are here... why else would they be kvetching so hard about guns right now? Clinton would have already signed the legislation but ego zionist trump is a minor speed bump.

Canada has no laws preventing territories from leaving.

All of you move to alberta and vote to become a US territory.

Alternatively beg for pic related

why? So there can be niggers and mexicans in addition to chinks there?

Nevermind, they can stay and die, absolutely agree. Thanks for the superior alternative.

>europeans only make up 54% of the population of canada

WHO IS 54% NOW! HAHA FUCKING LEAF

South Africa, Rhodesia, Sweden/Britain/France, Canada.... Then Germany? Usa/Aus

Late 1990s:
>White Canadians were a 90%+ majority until the 2000s and Canada was conservative, no LGBTQ+ bullshit
>All of a sudden, start seeing Africans, Muslims, Pakis, Chinks, etc everywhere
>Multiculturalism expands to hyper levels, every school/university/work place/govert agency starts ramming diversity down our throats
>House prices start accelerating
>Wages start decreasing
Fast Forward 2017
>Toronto 30% white
>Vancouver Syrian Refugees 24/7 on TV/news
>White people can't find work, it's all non-whites getting jobs
>Average house price is $1M+ while salaries are 50K-60K max
>Refugees driving BMW and Mercedes
>Most Universities have non-white majorities
>Whites down to 65-68%
>Whites will be Nobody really knows why this is happening so fast, govert always touts (((250-300k))) "reasonable" immigration a year
>But nobody has ever heard of a white person immigrating in the last 20 years
Now
>Turns out Canada is letting in 750K on permanent residency a year via various immigration schemes not publicized
>Canada lets in 1.2M a year on "temporary immigration" that's 10 year work/live visas that lead to citizenship that aren't even counted in public statistics
>Turns out secret GBA+ (Gender Based Analysis Plus) program is forced down every govert decision maker including immigration officers to discriminate against straight whites
>Turns out 97% of immigrants are poor non-whites
>Turns out there is a secret organization called the Metropolis Project that holds an annual conference of 1,000+ govert bureaucrats with the sole objective of letting in as many poor non-white migrants a year
>Turns out this organization started in 1996, around the time of the change
>Turns out George Soros started and funded the Metropolis Project through his Open Societies Foundation
>govert passed M-103 anti-Islamophobia motion, setting road to criminalize any criticism of migration policy
You are here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolis_Project

oh i am laffffffffing!
Fucking leafs 2% less now LMAOOOOOOO

Your country was never white.

Yo, check the Census website, it is actually only 22% visible minority (including First Nations). From whence came this 54%?

This.
Fuck off reddit newfag its called /bantz/ get fucking used to it.