Hey Sup Forums whats stopping you from revolting against the bourgeoisie?

Hey Sup Forums whats stopping you from revolting against the bourgeoisie?
youtube.com/watch?v=dgaJb0lQJ84

Because commies autistically insist on white ethnocide

And you wouldn't want to take down the media that's funded by the borugeoise, with the lies they shove down society.

What's the point if the commies are just going to BLACK my people anyway? Might as well continue torturing the world

because then I'd be stuck with people who use gay words like bourgeoisie

The point is fuck the 1%. Where heading back to Feudalism for God sake the Byzantine Empire fell because of the upper class wanting to chain the lower class and the same thing is happening now.

So what? I wouldn't care less what happens to the undifferentiated mass of mulatto ZOG drones that both commies and the 1% want to create

Your right why do I care.

>you from revolting against the bourgeoisie?
Communism is a tool of eugenics for future societies that get carried away in the wrong direction.

>Where heading back to Feudalism for God
Let it be true

>Wanting to live as a serf
Did you read the whole sentence. Well Its a theory history has a habit of repeating itself.

nice try schlomo

My dick is uncircumsized.

>having a king means being a serf
What? I mean I would definitely do it under the right circumstances, but one does not necessitate the other.
>Well Its a theory history has a habit of repeating itself.
Have I told you about my Colin Renfrew? Leftists are an aggravation against civilized society. Everything they want, will ruin us all.

>Have I told you about my Colin Renfrew? Leftists are an aggravation against civilized society. Everything they want, will ruin us all.
Its not about leftest or the right or party bs its about people actually doing something about the immanence amount of unequal wealth going around. I mean think about it wouldn't be easier to control people if they were united and busy fighting against other ideologies.

The fact that we are the bourgeoisie

Oh I forgot think of it that way we live off China and other shitholes makes sense but theirs still unequal wealth in the U.S.

>Its not about leftest or the right or party
Yes it is. It's a war of ethics and yours is going to destroy us all.
>I mean think about it wouldn't be easier to control people if they were united and busy fighting against other ideologies.
You're ideology is more dangerous than people enjoying prosperity and liberty. Don't get me wrong, I know there are abusers and corruption, but you're way is worse.

>You're ideology is more dangerous than people enjoying prosperity and liberty. Don't get me wrong, I know there are abusers and corruption, but you're way is worse.
/thread

But my point is, isn't it possible that ever person has there ideologies already set do to the media intake?

Most of those countries are communist. Communists have truly become the exploited class thanks to China.

Well India is poorer. There are poorer shitholes then China as well.