Anthony Borges, 15

Anthony Borges, 15.
Used his body to block a door from opening preventing Cruz from entering and kill 20 of Borges' classmates. Borges took a brunt of 5 shots to his body as a result. A real American hero.

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/more-florida-classroom-chaos.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LxIzlulSJmU
youtube.com/watch?v=5l7R_GcAtig
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WFzOtvv7Pyk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NS3-EdSRDXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody died.

>A real American hero.
Agreed. Hope he pulls through with no permanent effects on his life or health.

He is your right user, takes a real man to put your life on the line like that for others

video of this man being removed from the scene?

Is the cop arresting him for being nigger?

B A S E D

this

He wasn't trying to protect anyone but himself.
Borges was on Cruz' manifesto.

I'm so sure his intention was to save his classmates. Fuck the media

Thank you, Anthony.

Lol why do so many people think it's a psyop.
what's more likely, that the deep state exists and they meticulously plan crisis actors, response teams, and fake happenings to push their agenda
~
Or
~
Edgelord nerds who got ruthlessly bullied for being pathetic shoot up schools and the deep state use that to push their agenda.

Occams razor brainlets

>Borges was on Cruz' manifesto.
I didn't know there was one. What did it say about him?

they have schizophrenia

This is why you shouldnt always group people by race. There are always examples of good and bad individuals in all racial groups, whether or not the average is different is irrelevent outside of statistics based problems. Judge people by their actions not by their genetics.

The absolute state of this thread.

Before (((they))) brainwashed white men, pretty much every white male would've done the same. If he does it'll be one less dindu.

Pretty sure id be either hanging off the edge of the window by my fingertips or already have scaled a pile of desks/chairs in order to get into the ceiling - so respect to that kid i guess.

glad to see him being appreciated! what a hero!!

Schizoids usually don't have the ability to plan like that. Schizophrenia isn't like 'demons' telling you to do stuff it's more like being permanently confused.

He was just worried Cruz was going to get his hands on his watermelon.

No, he's saying t he people who think it's crisis actors are schizo.

> (OP)
>>A real American hero.
>Agreed. Hope he pulls through with no permanent effects on his life or health.

Same. There's literally nothing more honorable than what this man did. Same goes for pic related and his buddy with the rifle. I hope we'd all have the same resolve and courage in such terrible circumstances. True heroes.

Most of you whites on Sup Forums.
>Pic related.
>Same.

Yeah, whatever mom.

>why would a bunch of liars lie?
we can have a conversation about it if you want but whats the point? you believe what you want, but does that mean its the truth? not necessarily.. i don't trust anything that's wrapped so tight in political agenda, it is likely going to be molded in different ways to better suit the most beneficial narrative.

But but... Muh fried chicken

Part and parcel, amirite?

He's 15, hardly lived his life and he had the courage to do that, wow, a real hero.

Its a nice story but I would rather read that a US national guardsmen just swiftly killed Cruz and that was the end of it.

Dont let the reds pickle your brain. They do not give a FUCK about these people. They just want ya gunz.

I think it's more believing in the thing with the least amount of mental gymnastics.
It took you guys like 10 years to find Osama how the fuck you gonna pull off psyops without someone blabbing?

more like he thought it was the only way to stay alive but the dumbfuck didn't realise he can get shot through doors

theync.com/more-florida-classroom-chaos.htm

Yup.

This is why the Jews own the US, we can't into seeing thru propaganda

they are false flaggers to make anyone who questions anything seem like a schizo.
also
>deep state doesnt exist
how new are you?

i understand the logic. its elementary, in fact. however, the other rule is that once you have eliminated the impossible, the most likely scenario however unlikely is the the truth. now, its not at all impossible to suggest that some nut would be capable of something like this, but leaving it that simple discards details that were present in this scenario. to believe the mainstream story you also have to be willing to discredit any evidence against it with valid rationalization. here's a simple example:
youtube.com/watch?v=LxIzlulSJmU
do your best to ignore whatever retard captioned the video and view it unbiased, what does it look like to you?
if you watch it we can continue from there

oh look using an injured kid for political propaganda photos and grandstanding your antigun faggotry

hope the kid heals quickly

So they use one of the thousand daily blacks who get shot doing nog things to push an agenda. Scott Israel in the picture just makes it even more obvious that this kid is simply a hired prop in an attempt to prove that there indeed was a shooting. I would bet that if I was to go examine that boy, his gunshot wounds would be just that, low caliber gunshot wounds. Certainly not 5 rifle rounds.

They take you for idiots, and they may as well be right to do so. Wake up.

If this was true, a black boy saving students, it would have been in the news cycle from day one. It's way too juicy for the MSM.

Here's the webm

Good summary, I will investigate user. Only because your response was so well written.

The race groupings used by people are simply wrong in most cases. Especially when it comes to blacks and their tribes. The comparison between Yoruba and Igbo blacks is a great example of how one tribe is composed of violent subhuman 60 IQ apemen and the other is well adjusted with a European tier IQ and often seen as peaceful to the point of weakness.

He's a nigger... But he's alright.

pic from the golfcart extraction

Yup, have to agree. That is not a nigger, that is a real black person.

What the hell did they toss out of the pickup?

>Nigger
>Attending School
Nice try faggot
Why didn't Black Panther save him?

thanks thats the one.
you'll eventually get to the fulll arrest video and by then (besides why is this kid drugged out of his mind) the question on your mind will be: why does the "officer" in charge have hebrew letters on his back...?
youtube.com/watch?v=5l7R_GcAtig
@1:17:17

i meant (You) but clicked the other aussie nigger

A fifteen year old man, with the heart of a lion. I hope he recovers completely.

That nigger dindu nuffin

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

>A real American hero
No, thats a nigger

Of course the only black in the entire school is the selfless hero that can take 5 shots with an assault rifle and still save 20 people

Wouldn't be surprised if he gets a cameo in black panther 2

I'm not going to read the comments but j hope people weren't saying bad shit because the kid is black.

A 15 year old kid has tons of stuff to (hopefully) look forward to, so any kid who risks his life to save others is most definitely a hero

Whatever, fuck off with psychological operation.

Nope, for stealing watermelon t-shirt

5:25, Golf cart extraction
35:34, the pick-up and dufflebag sequence starts
1:15:30 ish, Bald cop with Hebrew/Yiddish body armor

How gullible can you be?

you must be my friend from before, leaf.
turlock turlock for the win.

I'm all for theories but do you really think it's not possible that some half-kike brings in an AR-stye weapon and spergs out on people?

Medical bag for the guys in the back to pick up is my guess

I remember someone posting that video with all the timestamps, it really helped put the short webm into perspective.

Are these the Hebrew letters?

hebrew runes of peace

it was me.
now were getting it...
would love to see this image be more popular on this board even for lulz alone. trust me i wish it was simple but i cant explain everything that happened..

Too bad he wasn't armed.

Oh what the fuck I thought that was 717, very nice Hebrew character at the end of it though
You know, this time I just thought it was some kid, but of course (((they))) are always there

Could be Resh or Vav. Don't know, not a kike.

No. Jesus you guys will reach for anything wont you.

Deep state does exist but it's more boring than what people think. Humans are unpredictable and shit like this happens. I blame the FBI for being lazy niggers

saw another user try to no avail. would be best to share this until our jew friends can answer. are they THAT jewy in brower county that they can't be bothered to read english in America?
valid explanation, user? no 717 area code in FL. its just an apostrophe for fun?

The Nigger, forever superior to the Spic

Fucking awesome. Give this fucker a full scholarship.

This. Statistics matter a great deal for large societal problems, but judge individuals on their merits or lack thereof.

what is he being arrested for?

>Kaf Nun Kaf Yot
>KNKY
>Cop has "Kinky" written in hebrew on his back
wat

kek
Implying he didn't already have one.
Did you notice his skin leaf?

> Borges
He's doesn't look like a Borges...?

>If this was true, a black boy saving students, it would have been in the news cycle from day one. It's way too juicy for the MSM.

nice!

It was in the news cycle from day one you spaz.

kek

Respect, hope he makes it.

>Saving his classmates
The nigguh wouldn't care about his own mother being killed.
He just tried not to die, he didn't even think about other white thots and nerds in the back.

i kek'ed fin

>Black Panther 2.0 didn't play through call of duty tutorials

more likely they drug him and put him in the hospital. Maybe they take him to the farm later. Poor Anthony

It only show up today. No other stories about this Cuban

>That is not a nigger, that is a real black person.
This. Many a stormfag would not have the guts to do what he did, sadly.

After all these shooting hoaxes, the burden is on the media to prove this is real. From what I have heard so far, it sounds like another HOAX.

Hahaha osama
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WFzOtvv7Pyk

my brother is shizo and you´re full of shit talking out of your ass.
he did hear demons , he did see things and dead people walking through walls , he was highly suicidal and is now getting better after over 12 years since it set-on and he is not permanently confused.

pls don´t talk about things you´ve no idea about until you actually work with people that have shizophrenia or shizoid traits or have to deal with a family member that has it.

Uh oscar schindler saved more jews than this nigger.

Google Search Shows Fla Shooting Headline 2 Days BEFORE Event!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NS3-EdSRDXc

Now this is what I call a White Man.

good goy

why the fuck are they always so obvious

Go on...

Nope.

sounds like a jewish fantasy. didn't happen though.