Dragonball Super

>My body is throbbing

What did he mean by this?

LatAm youtubers are even more embarrassing than the american ones

T h i c c character obviously

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Praise her. Adore her.

Him and Chi Chi are going to have themselves a demigod baby.

W-will he use God too lads?

>Almost got beaten by the Job Troopers.

Nah.

Not in this thread Caulifags

gohan effortlessly defeats a u6 combatant and totally eliminates a universe, and going by the episode he is still holding back.

Cafulifla is the shittiest Super character by far

So is the red God skinny Goku now the strongest version of him?

The shirt the writer linked had super saiyan hair (spiky) while the red skinny goku has his usual hair.

I kinda just want SSJ red god mixed with SSJ3 to be the new powerup desu

Beerus looks like a dog this episode

Not U10

Sexy times

No, that's Kale.

That's not Hit.

Mystic Gohan struggled with some fodder Obuni. Caulifla would rape him.

No, that's Jiren.

Add being responsible for universal erasure to Gohan's list of why he has PTSD.

I'm surprised Piccolo's attack actually worked for once. And Goku's trick he did with the four ki spheres to stop the magical girl was cool, as was Gohan blinding Obni with a ki blast feint at one point. 17 being overly dramatic with Ribrianne was sorta weird but I think him secretly enjoying that sort of thing is interesting for his character. And he had a similar "So I'm evil, then?" to Goku in the preliminary round. I'm guessing they're gonna keep playing up the ungratefulness of the other universes for Goku giving them a chance.

Jimmy is the real MVP of U2, screw the magical girls. Also, Gowasu best Kaioshin. "I'm coming, Zamasu-sama"

He never learned it.

Whatever he is saying is aimed at winning the game. If you found that useless then you are probably retard like Goku.

>Caulifla took out a member of U10
>Piccolo took out a member of U10
>Kale took out a member of U10
>Cabba took out a member of U10
>Frieza took out a member of U10
>Basil took out a member of U10
>Ribrianne took out a member of U10
>Roshi took out a member of U10
>Jimeze took out a member of U10
>Gohan took out a member of U10
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCKKKK YOUUUU GOHANNNN

How the FUCK is SSG back?

Unless there's some fucking bullshit ritual with U6 saiyans, I call hax. Though I'd prefer hax to U6 saiyans getting any more screentime desu.

Also to all of you who said the androids would job this episode: fuck you, you're just mad best characters are getting more screentime.

Neither of them should be able to use it in the first place here.

But Vegeta will never get anything nice in this world because fuck me, right?

>that ending with him and obuni
Fuck DBS has no reason to have such a good warrior fight and death within the span of 8 minutes.

Well they made clear it will be a battle about speed and, if they keep what they said in the manga, SSJ God has more speed than blue but less strenght so it makes sense.

So if someone told me before the Tournament of Power started that "Krillin is going to be the first U7 member out," I wouldn't have believed you. I would think Tien or Roshi would go first.

Seeing Krillin on the sidelines almost the whole tournament is just pathetic.

Gohan beat the absolute biggest jobber in U6's team and eliminated the last member of the "we chose our guys mostly based on their physical appearance" universe by using his full power and taking a bunch of hits. Honestly, I'm surprised U10 wasn't the first one to go. The sheer number of red flags they raised was astounding.

Can we take a moment to appreciate how fucking bad Super is at making fights look good? I know it's beating a dead horse but I feel like it need to be said.

Well Roshi has lots of fight experience and Tien did one tri beam and disappeared.

user you only knew Obuni for like 5 minutes. Why would you give a shit?

>MY BODY IS THROBBING

This episode was shit quality

How will Goku drop his guard next episode?

And who will call him out on it?

Hitto

Welp, Goawsu's GodTube channel got terminated.

Oi Hitto nice hitto

Gowasu

To be fair they got one of their better animators to draw the fight between Gohan and the Universe 10 guy I already forgot the name of. I mean that's not saying much, but that might have been the best animated fight of the ToP so far.

did he animate that fight between that universe 10 guy?

Tien is too irrelevant to go out first.

>And he had a similar "So I'm evil, then?" to Goku in the preliminary round.
Goku also repeated 17's line about his opponent's fighting style being worth studying. It looks like they're being built up to be surprisingly similar.

>Zamasu was the good guy all along

can we have a thicc version but not fat?

Zeno and the Grand Priest are horrifying, the way they just nonchalantly destroy universes.

These little things might be the most horrifying villains yet in Dragonball, which is funny since they're also made out to be the cutest.

They turned Dragon Ball into a cosmic horror story

The Zenos don't comprehend what they are doing
It's the grand priest who is directing them that is the villain.

17 played along as a joke, either that or he secretly likes sentai.

needs new filename

>that feel when this move will never be canon

Zenoh is just on a higher plane of existence than the mortals. I mean if a mosquito bites you and a smush it to death does it make you feel sad? No, cause it's just a mosquito. That's how Zenoh sees mortals. It's no more horrifying than what humans do to animals in slaughterhouses so we can have food.

Before she sees your dick. After she sees your dick.

Gohan dealt the finishing blow

Humans don't care about bugs or livestock because of the enormously different capacities for thought and feeling, not because of a difference in power. A cow is after all much larger and stronger then a man. The Zenos in particular are even less intelligent than even most of the filthy ningen

>Also, Gowasu best Kaioshin
He's almost as bad as Shin. He failed to see the dangers in continuing Zamasu's training, he failed to make better changes for his universe to let them avoid this fate, and he failed in selecting a good team.

RIP sweet prince

They created all of the universes. They're not stupid, they just don't know much about how mortals live and find it amusing. That doesn't mean they're not in a higher plane of existence. They're like little kids with a bunch of ant farms.

>They're like little kids with a bunch of ant farms.
If a kid starts smashing seven of his twelve ant farms there are several reasons to be concerned.

Zenoh's intelligence transcends your intelligence by so much that you can't even comprehend it and just assume he's stupid. It's like Caulifla thinking Jiren is weak because she can't sense their ki.

There is no evidence that the Zenos ever created anything or are even capable of it

There are. I'm not saying that the Zenos aren't horrible bastards. But they're not dumber than the mortals much like that little kid wouldn't be dumber than the ants.

>see caulifla
>awesome, female saiyans and she's cool!
>kale is canon broly, cool!
>suddenly femdom fags and muscle fags ruin them by acting like gigantic turbo fags

Thanks guys. This is why we can't have anything nice.

this seemed appropriate.

Good to see some of the angels actually care about their pets.

You're sitting in a bar and this little angel walks up to you looking sad. What do you do to cheer her up?

Pretend to be an elephant and hope that she'll take me home with her.

That like to dislike ratio. She's nothing but a thilthy e-girl

>0 views
savage.

fuck off weirdo

Most of the viewers came to ironically watch Zamasu's rants. He was like the Alex Jones of the God world.

>Happy to be well drawn, sad to be drawn like shit

Majins are cute.

This. Androids are literally the best thing in this shitfest desu

I miss him.

says who retard? ssb is literally just ssg in super saiyan form. he would have NEEDED to learn the base form of ssg in order to even get to ssb.

ssg is just the base form of ssb you retard.

because obuni was literally fighting for the lives of his wife and child, JUST LIKE GOHAN.

>gohan centered episode
>worst of the ToP arc

really makes me think about things

anroids are the best part of the tournament but they have not teamed up on anyone

also there has been a lack of freeza

i think our universe needs to be represented as more evil and those three are the people to do it

I think we have a winner

Why are caulibros/caulisis so based?

Nice headcanon

>here is your steak, sir
>"whoa whoa, where's the ketchup?"

Goku "absorbed it into his body". Every time he's a regular super saiyan that should be his God base. How else do you explain him keeping up with Beerus as a super saiyan?

>Gohan episode
>almost everyone else in it looks cooler or more fun to watch

>Jiren is a glass cannon
>Zeno is a glass cannon

just watch

So what's the reason for Goku using SSG in the anime? In the manga it makes sense, but the anime made SSB a clear upgrade with no downsides.

>Good
The locket photo of his family was the most contrived, boring "you should feel bad now" bullshit possible. Super finds new ways to get worse every episode.

Does he?

Why didn't you protect her smile Sup Forums?

So who wants to be how many more times characters will do a "Team-up" beam attack this arc?
Super is full of it, it's gone beyond pandering at this point.
Hell, the ONE time Kale did a thing that wasn't a poorly animated copy of a scene from the Broly movies, the ONE unique thing they had her do, was a team up beam attack with Caulifla.
There will almost certainly be a new Goku & Gohan father-son kamehameha to ride that nostalgia wave, and god knows who else they'll do it with.

That was never said in the manga.