You find yourself in a group of normies and the conversation turns to politics. One of them says

You find yourself in a group of normies and the conversation turns to politics. One of them says
>I don't think the president is doing a very good job. The nation is divided and children are being shot at schools.

How do you reply?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I say Hitler did nothing wrong

I would agree, then go on a rant about how the jews are ruining western civilization.

>user, what the fuck is wrong with you, you realize he massacred 6 million people?

Say whatever I gotta say to get laid then right at the moment I cum deep inside her I whisper into her ear: "make america great again"

>people?

explain that mass shootings were rare when we practiced eugenics.

it's an accurate statement

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

6 million?
Massacred?

Never happened

You agree with them because they're right

"drumpf btfo"

>OMG user, are you a nazi? do you know how evil hitler was?

>what's eugenics?

We were divided and kids were getting shot up under Obama, too. What is he supposed to do? Whenever he debunks that week's newest sexual harassment/racism/collusion/whatever allegation, the Left just screams and calls him a big mean orange doo-doo head.

>It's called the holocaust and there is so much evidence, what's wrong with you? How could you deny the suffering of millions of oppressed people?

i point out that more than 17 kids have been killed in the inner city from handgun violence since the school shooting, and they're clearly only focused on it so much because 1) it's on the news and they think real life is like what they see on television or 2) they're racist and only care about white kids

either way 17 people dying isn't really a huge number in the grand scheme of ANYTHING, so i don't see why anything at all needs to be done about it before more pressing issues

What’s the holodomor Stacy?

thats a hard one i guess it depends on if its a nigger or not. If its a nigger then i would pull out ar15 and shoot him in the head. If its a respectable white man i would reeducate him and point out the fact that our nation being divided has not occured due to Trump taking office but instead it is because of this multicultural bullshit thats been going on since the end of ww2. I would also point out that most school shootings happen due to nobody warning the police or doing anything to stop their attempts at murder. and i guess as a closer i would point out that the fbi was too busy trying to overthrow our government to give a damn about the tips they were given about this most recent school shooter.

>The nation is divided
One side is throwing a tantrum until they get their way. If you cave to it, they'll just do it more because now you've shown it works on you.

>Children are being shot at schools
Are you implying that only started happening once Trump took office?

You will burn forever in the lake of fire.

>but obama had no scandals, and he is big, mean, orange and a doo doo head

this

"And you call us ignorant..." then leave the circle jerk.

this...identity politics is a lefty thing, though they may regret it in the end

demonic bummings tho

Can i murder him and his faggot friends? Is that an option?

I look at my cute Asian gf as she giggles and avoid the subject. Later that night we laugh at the libtards together and make babies.

agree with them and try to blend in as much as possible without arousing controversy.

>I don't know user, but you don't believe the holocaust happened so I can't trust what you say
jeez dude, chill out

Well, that's like, your opinion man
>Sips white Russian

>omg I love that movie!

>*soyboy looks around for everyone's approval* did that just happen?

REEEEEEEEEEE

MAGA!! MAGA!!!

DA JOOZ!!!!

Look it up kiddo, afterwards you can leave chad and sit on my cock

>unlocks iPhone X
>navigates to >en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

>how can you deny this user?

>i dont know user, but you dont believe the holocaust happened so i cant trust what you say
if you cant tell me why i am wrong, then i have to assume you dont know what you are talking about. lets change that, lets bring you up to speed. if you dont know history then maybe you should do a bit of research. i can give you some resources, then its up to you to decide wether you believe them or not.

>what's eugenics?
The practice of controlling who does and doesnt have children. Its mostly focused on who doesnt because that population is easier to sort, however in some societies they control who is at the top of physical and mental ability.

It doesnt change who you have sex with or who you can marry but it simply control who can have children. Which results in healthier, smarter, and stronger populations.

they do this by filter out the people who are not fit to be parents, healthy enough, or smart enough. you wouldnt want a special needs person to have children and not be able to take care of them, would you?

This is easily handled.

There were school shootings during Obama's 2 terms also, and the division was not caused by Trump but by a minority of Bernie and Hillary supporters who were very loud and very violent, pushing their very far left agenda and calling everyone who did not agree with them sexist or racist or both. This is why the whole Nazi thing is about again. Because some people can't handle the fact she lost to a reality TV star. She had all the media, all the celebrities and everything imaginable on her side and she lost. Not because she's a woman, because Obama had no balls either, she lost because she intimidated her husbands assault victims into silence and she laughed when as a lawyer she got a child rapist off on his charges, both of which are on tapes. On top of that the e-mail server, e-mails and benghazi sunk her because she showed how inept and evil she is, not just when she was young, and not just as an older woman jaded by the world but as a theme for her whole fucking life.

What has Trump done? Play the system for tax breaks and said some mean things about people? grow the fuck up, he hasn't caused anyone's death.

Underrated top kek

My boss is a fat coalburning SJW with pink hair, a mulatto kid, and a white cuck fiancé. There are, I kid you not, 3 flaming faggots and an actual transitioning ladyboy, in additional to a few normal guys who are alright to talk to and then a bunch of liberal retards. Sometimes the convo turns to AYYO FUCK WYPIPO and I feel like blowing my brains out standing there and not saying anything, not going full fashlord exto-posting irl.

Looks like a bunch of bullshit to me.

Yeah but new Star trek is pretty good.

Normies hate sci-fi

I agree. I voted for Hillary.

>fuck (degeneracy)
>wrong
>you (individualism)
>massacred
>6 million
>people

>How do you reply?
"Too bad the DNC and Clinton campaign colluded against Bernie Sander"

Not only does it remind the normies that the DNC and Clinton campaign colluded against Bernie Sanders but it also reminds the normies that the DNC and Clinton campaign colluded against Bernie Sander.

>How do you reply?
"Let me tell you about the Jews..."

How is that different from Obama?

So it's exactly how it was under the previous administration except with higher wages and Isis defeated?

>I learned about the holocaust in school and they showed us the front gates and the dying jews, look, user, its not debatable, it happened, I'm going to leave because you are such a monster
Everyone deserves the right to have kids, are you going to take away that right?

Before the 90's mass shooting were extremely rare. The are only becoming more prevalent because of the noise they cause and the MSM's constant coverage spreading the idea along with politicians utilizing them tactically to push an agenda. Same thing with the nation dividing.

haha you're so funny user
okay its charged, bend over

checked

check and kek

I agree with him and make a new friend OP.

I'd yell MAGA as i have and epic orgasm

A girl once told me she's learning German (this is when I was in high school)

I told her 'oh cool, my favorite book is in German'

She asked what is it

I said mein Kampf

Never talked to me for the rest of the school year

>how the fuck did i end up in this 3rd world shithole!?

>*normies get somber and distant for a second* ... Fuck Drumpf
>obama wasn't a racist bigot

Unironically, this.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg&t

so did i. i wanted to know more, which is why i researched it and came to this conclusion. school doesnt give you all the information, they only give you enough info to start learning for yourself.

>lol MAGA

GAS THE KIKE RACE WAR NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have literally done this to a Shillary fangirl who worked for planned Parenthood. Absolutely 1000% worth it. Hatesex was gr8 seks.

this post is fucking retarded

>Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
>2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
>3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
>4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
>5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.

>sister brings up politics during family outing today
>multiple times
>she brings up the trillion dollar tax cut, saying oh they won't be spending that money on...
>not even thinking I automatically cut her off and point out that no spending was cut, they'll just borrow the money instead
>she asks from where
>I start talking about the Fed and Rothschilds while playing with my little brother, still not even paying attention
>about an hour later realize I rudely didn't let her express her contempt for BLONALD GRUBMP and now she's low key salty

She thinks that because I work for the gubmint that I can't speak my mind on politics, and she's technically right, but I just tell her that so she won't expect me to rag on Trump all the time. Sometimes I just want to talk about birbs with my little brother.

>LOL user, god doesn't exist, have you watched rick and morty?

>Everyone deserves the right to have kids, are you going to take away that right?
does a pedophile deserve the right to have children?

SHALL

sounds entirely accurate to me.

According to Psalm 14 you need to have a very low IQ to think their is no God.

Her name is Katharina if anyone is curious. Took me a minute to find.

I don't think Obama did a very good job. The nation was divided and children were being shit at schools.

Thats hilarious that you could find a woman based solely on tit squeeze

> *twirls hair, crosses legs*
> But user, isn't he responsible for the death of William Ryans in the Yemen operation approved shortly after his inauguration, as well as the deaths of hundreds of Syrians and Russians?

fpbp

In situations like that it's best to laugh it off, maybe prod at them a little bit without revealing your power level. No point getting in a full blown argument with people who aren't willing to accept an opposing point of view.

I don't
I leave and let the gang of nigger that were coming up the street rob, rape and kill their shill asses

> has the shooting rate changed?
> are there more casualties by gun per capita?
> if no, you're being lied by the media

Checked kek'd and rekt

>How would I know, user?

File complaints with HR. Seriously, I work in HR, file fucking complaints on all the anti-whites. Read SJWs Always Lie and realize you're at war RIGHT NOW, and you need to strike first.

If you need more advice I'll keep this thread open for 10 minutes starting now.

checked.

Keep my eyes on my drink and fail to quit cigarettes for the 9,000,000th time since it would trigger a rage smoke.

Shoot up the school like any other responsible person.

I feel you but with alc

identity politics is an everyone thing you retard
why do you think the term "right wing" exists

Newfag, you are like a little baby.

I say "Why the fuck do we still think we need a president? I hope every president from here on is some stupid celebrity that wins based on popularity and the office becomes a joke. The western world has evolved beyond the need for a single person to rule us. Wake up!"

Can they afford it?

Checked and kek'd

REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

< remind them of this

" Yes, 2014 is a mess. Obama should be impeached "

personal experience vs googlefu

You should read the dictators handbook

I don’t talk politics with friends anymore. It’s pointless and a waste of time. Last time it was how the Russians hacked all the voting machines. The source was credible because a friend of a friend in nyc law firm IT dept was researching this. I just responded you’re delusional, got up and walked away. Can’t take it

Normie conversation is easy.
>shitlib complains
Agree and amplify. Point out that Israeli policy is explicit ethnic fascism.
>boomercon complains
Agree and amplify. Point out that Neocon and Progs are pushing the same agenda items. Point out that our Greatest Ally in the Middle East has everything figured out and must be replicated.

"Yeah, I know right ! Anyways let's order some pizza and drinks, I'm quite bored. Also what was up with the boss today ?"

I do not hang out with normies, but I do hang out with my coworkers. Get a job nigger, and you'll realise that there is a absolutely no point in discussing politics irl with normies, and you look like a fucking retard when you do.