youtu.be/GJEb8HqfiFk?t=18m21s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158918901/#q158921217
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=wahUy8SI_VY
youtube.com/watch?v=UwzteZ7mUyU
youtube.com/watch?v=RhdEbOzcN1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

e-celeb spam

Particularly him building the early stages of Cult like infrastructure. He is getting guidance both financially and business wise. Particularly, his new 10% affiliate program where his Cult members can now earn financial incentive by distributing his Peterson doctrines. It is important we make it a priority. Things are moving very fast. Once a crowd believes in a Cult leader, it can take a life time to get them out of the trance.

Stop restricting the intellectual development of young white men.

>You must choose between Jew, or Arab.
What is false dilemma.
>white collectivism is bad, bucko

I think Peterson understands us better than you seem to think. He's right about what we want to do. That is, use identity politics against those on the left. He's probably wrong when he says we shouldn't, though.

Bobby Fischer's "Notes on the Jew"
youtu.be/QS0oXXJCbdg

>I think Peterson understands us better than you seem to think.
How do you come to this conclusion?

Are you saying Martin Luther, the founder of Protestant Christianity was mentally ill?

>He's right about what we want to do. That is, use identity politics against those on the left.
Who are you again?

I've listened to his public appearances. He says that we're very dangerous people lurking on the margins. I think he's right.

I'm saying that protestantism is basically heresy.

I'm you. Don't you recognize me?

>muh identity politics
Is this Ben Shapiro? How's being a Jew going for ya, Ben? I'm happy you remind us of you're Jewish identity every chance you get. No identity politics there at all.

What you are really saying is, "Identity politics for White people is bad because it levels the playing field."

Can't have a level playing field, can we Mr. Shapiro. No, no, no.

>protestantism is basically heresy
This might not play well to an anglosphere audience. Perhaps you should rethink your trajectory.

Peterson's strategy of inscribing psychological deficiency to individuals who have questions about JQ is absolutely typical of jewish psychologists/academics, and in fact comes directly from the Frankfurt School. Kevin J. MacDonald's book 'Culture of Critique' explores the Frankfurt School's efforts to classify antisemitism as a psychological disorder in great depth, if you are interested in learning more.

Last year on 01/22 Jordan Peterson gave a talk with a jewish colleague of his name Dr. Norman Doige. During the Q&A session, this question was posed to Doige:

"Is there any connection between postmodernism and antisemitism on university campuses?"

Doige then went on to answer the question by explaining that the reason people criticize the jews is being "jewish rabbis are a very masculine archetype" that people project their rebellion to authority onto. This is absolutely typical of jewish psychoanalytic pseudoscience in the vein of the Frankfurt School.

Peterson then adds on to the end of the question his typical little bullshit chastisement of "if you're going to be a minority you should at least have the decency to be unsuccessful", once again reinforcing that the only possible reason one could criticize jewish power is if they are psychologically deficient and are simply envious and resentful of their power (again side-stepping the issue of how the power is exercised).

youtu.be/GJEb8HqfiFk?t=18m21s

Why are the people who complain about JPB threads THE ONLY FUCKING ONES MAKING THEM HOLY SHIT

>Dr. Norman Doige
(((Doige))) also wrote the foreword to Peterson's latest book, '12 Rules for Life'. In it he describes how Peterson has been groomed by a jewish TV produces for over a decade, as he is "always looking for intellectuals to put in front of a microphone".

>he denies that Peterson and his new book are shilled here daily

>Leftists can't meem

Stop gaslighting, shill.

>mfw Peterson lives in your head rent-free
kek
kys familia
>in all fields

You're welcome to offer counter-arguments to our arguments about the nature of Peterson's politics, any time. Welcome to Sup Forums, newfaggot.

that's not nice, user

Great read, particularly the part breaking down the stereotypical default last result debate method of attributing psychological deficiency to individuals who have better arguments that conflict against Jewish Supremacist narratives.

Peterson is intellectually dishonest and shares many similar characteristics to American talk show host Glenn Beck.

Stop gaslighting, shill.

Fuck this cult leader peterson!! WE HAVE TO STOB IT
Anyway im off to /ptg/ for 16hrs of posting hail god emperor trump

If you leftists can get alt righters attacking him, his patreon will be hitting 200k by the end of the year.

Stop trying to restrict the free flow of intellectual discourse. Peterson is not infallible.

>(((12 posts)))

Red Pill me on this Glenn Beck character, not very familiar with him or his rhetoric. Got some kind of saga to regale me with?

Peterson's 10% commissions really worth it? Americans have already rejected Neoconservatism with the election of Donald Trump. Why is a Canadian clinical psychologist attempting to resell it back to us?

C H E C K E D

>Red Pill me on this Glenn Beck character
Glenn Beck was and still remains on some level an Neoconservative establishment propagandist. His initial run began in the early 2000's after the 9/11 attack in the United States. He was given a "Conservative Talk Radio Show" where he regurgitated Neocon talking points. He then moved onto Fox News with his own TV show. From this new TV show he distributed Neocon political beliefs into the minds of millions of American Conservatives. His following became an impenetrable cult of mindless zombies. These followers were incapable of dialog or critical thinking. The cult programming was very well funded with Glenn beck signing a 500 million U.S. dollar contract. This didn't include the millions already being spent by Fox News to advertise for him.

Glenn Beck became known for his "School Lessons" directed at American White men. They made an entire Television set for him based off a school like setting, complete with a chalkboard. Glenn Beck would use the chalk board to draw up "lessons" for millions of White men watching. Seven out of ten of these lessons were explaining to the viewers about the importance of the nation of Israel. These lessons were intertwined with Beck's Mormon beliefs. Mormonism is an American Cult located in the U.S. state of Utah.

The lessons went on for ten full years. His followers (mostly white male baby boomers) were truly hooked. Glenn Beck was a prophet! They particularly loved the school yard chalk board lessons.

1/2

Suddenly, in the year of 2015 a man named Donald J. Trump appeared into the American political scene. This new political force scared Glenn Beck. Over the course of many months Glenn Beck grew increasingly angry at Donald J. Trump. From one show to the next Beck would speak of his strong disapproval. This went on for many month's during the full length of the Presidential Campaign. Towards the end Glenn Beck had lost 90% of his listeners & subscribers. Beck began to really lose control of himself. He even threatened to kill Donald J. Trump by knife attack. Things were really looking down for Glenn Beck and his Neocon media empire. For over decade Mr. Beck was the establishments chosen court jester. But it was all rapidly coming to an end. Today, Glenn Beck is still speaking out against President Trump. But nobody listens to his propaganda anymore.

Court Jester,
Glenn Beck

2/2

This man speaks truth and I don't care what you say

Thanks for the rundown.

>He then moved onto Fox News with his own TV show
Peterson recently made a Fox News appearance. Now I see why you are drawing the comparison. I think it may in fact be the case that Peterson is being groomed for his own show on a MSM outlet, perhaps even Fox.

>He even threatened to kill Donald J. Trump by knife attack.
Top kek, what a sperg.

Fucking Talmudvision false prophets. Note too that Peterson was an American for many years, he went to Harvard and also taught there. Some have said "it's not possible for Peterson to be a neoconservative, because he's Canadian", so feel free to point out that fact if that is brought up. Neoconservatism, though not a term generally used in Canada, has in fact been used to describe politicians such as former Prime Minister Stephen Harper (he was a hardcore ZioChristian).

>Top kek, what a sperg.
"If I was in the same room as Trump, I would stab him to death." - Glenn Beck, Radio Show 2016

>Neoconservatism, though not a term generally used in Canada
Thanks, this is my main focus at the moment. I was noticing the Neocon label was falling flat more than I am used too. Say the name Glenn Beck to any Trump voter in the United States they will immediately understand what you mean.

This power play to keep Neoconservatism alive inside the United States goes all the way back to the British Tory Party. Every Neocon in the U.S. is completely destroyed. So they have to dig up some random Canadian now.

Peterson is being groomed to undermine the Trump Administration and American Right-Wing Populism.

to be totally honest, although I detest him now, he is what got me moving in the direction towards getting redpilled with his book "Arguing with Idiots"

U a fed?

Peterson is just an Evola for retarded americans without culture.
Stop shilling him here.

Reported for breaking the rules
False dilemma fallacy
Peterson is a force for good, against the left, without landing in a prison. You must remember he is a Canadian citizen who is not willing to flee to an embassy if he calls out the Jews. Maintaining a solid respectable public perception and not breaking speech laws is invaluable for him

We understand the need to communicate to the younger generation Peterson has attracted. A few things have been created for that end, but more needs to be done to give ex-followers a better alternative to transition into. Right now we are sending ex-followers to Kevin B. MacDonald. Both are professional psychologist.

Creating new resources to help Peterson followers free themselves is an on-going project.

These are the American Neoconservatives. They are traced back to Leon Trotsky, founder of the Bolshevik Red Army.

I have evidence that Peterson has been shilled here by paid shills, not sure if deep state or just astroturf, though they used CIAnigger tactics:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158918901/#q158921217

ID ppwXn2jf began shilling Peterson in the thread using a folder full of smug anime girls all named 'smug anime girl x out of yyy.jpg', and even posted them in sequential order. When called out on this blatant shilling gaff he tried to play it cool, and then another shill stated that it's a common way to organize your memes.

If this is not evidence of shilling, I don't know what is. These same shills appear in every thread about Peterson (either anti or pro) and shriek that anyone who doesn't like Peterson is a "leftist shill who can't stand that he embarrassed Cathy Newman".

This reeks of deep state shilling to me.

No. American Populist

Hmm, honestly the criticism is fair.
I just wish we didn't need to ask Peterson about Jews, because his positions are otherwise quite insightful. It just doesn't seem necessary to me.

We should find out who he studied under for his masters and PhD at Harvard.

>I just wish we didn't need to ask Peterson about Jews
Kind of hard for him not to be asked when he is constantly recommending Solzhenitsyn. The (((mere coincidences))) surrounding Peterson also go far beyond the deceitful way he addresses the JQ; he even went as far as giving a speech at a Zionist celebration of the 100th year anniversary of the Balfour declaration being signed.

Peterson has also recently began tweeting/retweeting Zionist propaganda about Iran. You can't get more modern neoconservative than demonizing Iran. It's no secret Israel plans to destroy Iran to implement the Yinon Plan.

>That quote
Is he incorrect?

That'd be great. I want to connect Peterson to this Neocon timeline. Having a Canadian help would give a better perspective. We know Harper was a Neocon... but I am not well aware of the deeper links inside the Canadian government or political sphere below that.

Definitely need to dig up his Harvard connections and records.

>Is he incorrect?
Yes, he is.

Which countries in the Middle East are a total shambles and in an utter state of chaos, and why? Are you aware of how many trillions of dollars the US has spent on Israel's behalf on destabilizing the nations of the Middle East?

So he's praising Israel for being successful compared to the countries that Israel destroyed with "shock and awe". This quote is within the context of him describing why "jews are resented for their success", and he is explaining that since Israel is the only successful country in the Middle East that SJWs project their rebellion of the patriarchy onto Israel. That is literally what he said.

In America, there is a deep resistance between Paleoconservative (tradcon) and Neoconservative.

Here's a tweet Peterson made one month before he became famous, in August 2016. He is literally tweeting a Huffington Post article about Iran.

peterson is wrong about the humanities. they're fucked. see posthumanism a guide for the perplexed--last chapter is t. blackpill.

how odd cohesion between you two

Lol.. imagine being this deluded, take your meds, jesus christ

Peterson's moves from here on forward will be very predictable. He is just the latest puppet pushed out to sell Jewish zealotry with a "conservative" face. Within 12 months Peterson will begin attacking President Donald Trump politically. Especially if they give him a Fox News show.

That is some wild shit about Glen Beck now that I think about it, you guys should be pissed off. Its like whoever made the decision thought it would be cute and funny to brainwash and make white people look and sound stupid.

It would be funny if they gave Peterson a TV show and they try to make him a Glen Beck for white people in Canada

Liberal establishment wants to replace Glenn Beck with Jordan Peterson because Beck lost 90% of his Conservative followers due to Trump Populism.

American Populism is all about removing fake conservatives like Glenn Beck and Jordan Peterson. That is the whole point people are angry.

Seven Countries in Five Years (March 2007):

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

>Iraq
>Syria
>Lebanon
>Libya
>Somalia
>Sudan
>To finish it off... Iran

On 9/11, Ehud Barak (former Israeli Prime Minister):

youtube.com/watch?v=wahUy8SI_VY

>This is the time to deploy a globally concerted led by the US...
>Rogue states like Iran, Iraq, Libya...
>Rogue states... there are five of them:
>Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea...

The Odid Yinon Plan:

youtube.com/watch?v=UwzteZ7mUyU

They're not that far ahead yet.

Look everyone there's a reason why people of good character and high integrity (i.e. Styxhexenhammer666) don't comment on Peterson.

Oh wow another shill thread. Whenever someone is being shilled so negatively it makes me think they're doing something right.
tl;dr for shills, clean you fucking rooms.
pic related: shills itt

>clean you fucking rooms
t. Peterson subreddit member.

>shills lolberatianism
>wife's a kike
>lolbertarianism was founded by kikes
Wew

We will continue to dilute Peterson's power far ahead of any inevitable conflicts with our President. By time Peterson enter's the ring he'll be fighting with one limb.

I don't take advice from Brits on matters of American Populism or Western political theory in general. Your nations leadership will be hit as hard as Peterson.

You can fuck straight off to hell.

listen (((bucko))), don't fall for group identities
>speaks at zionist conference
you have to understand, the individual is only thing which can bring posperity
>praises jews for their cunningnes to subvert host country
listen bucko, clean your room
>takes antidepressant, daughter is a slut
say the truth
>creates an intransparent crowdfunding campaign with (((ezra))) no one knows how much money was skimmed off
i hate this guy, just another jew lover, who bases his lies around the holohoax

Being a double-standard hypocrite is a virtue in Peterson's world view. His conflicting beliefs are supremacist by nature. If all groups are not treated equal inside Peterson's doctrines then he is inevitably an oppressor.

Denying ethnic Europeans their own identity and community is oppressive. Peterson is an oppressor. When he turns around and goes out of his way to promote the ethnic identity and community of the Jewish people contrary to his own requirements towards Europeans, this just makes him a sadistic abuser.

bump for justice

i would slightly disagree in terms of wording, if this user is correct peterson is another victim of jewish grooming activities. if we just could get the amount of money ezra stole through the crowdfunding campaign, it could create tension between him and peterson which could lead to some perceived antisemtic remarks from peterson's side and we could just watch it snowballing from there

I thought the same thing. He said if white men start “acting cruel and engaging in identity politics”, that we would win, and it would take us down a dark path

I then decided we need to start engaging in identity politics

Jesus Christ you leftypol idiots are still trying to undermine him? I've been gone for a week

Ben thinks identity politics regardless of who is using them is bad.
Unless you're a jew

>protestantism is heresy
It's the catholic church that is rotten and forgotten the teachings of the christ.

right?

>intellectual development
>e-celeb bullshit

Pick one.

I was responding to the part of your post where you wrote,
>don't fall for group identities
>speaks at zionist conference
... showing Peterson's ideological double-standards and characteristic hypocrisy. You already recognized his double-standards so there's nothing to disagree with. I was expanding a little on the hypocrisy that you pointed out.

He's a fairly die hard Judeophile. He attends Jewish conferences to distribute AIPAC talking points. I don't see the opening for conflict between Ezra. But it would be an interesting split. Everyone else at Rebel Media walked away due to conflict with Ezra, so why not Jordan. Perhaps using conflicts found among boomerism could be an entry point.

- Maybe Peterson is pro-Vietnam intervention and Ezra is not.
- Maybe Peterson is pro-Nixon, and Ezra is not.

Both are boomers, so getting them to disagree at this late age of their lives is a difficult task. Considering both are economically dependent on each other.

They probably fuck each other in some sick kabbalah individualistic ritual.

>27 posts by this ID

Moarpheus putting in work today

This is a fictional character that you invented up and use for the purpose of creating the facade of some lone undesirable being the source of Peterson backlash.

It's a really weak -last ditch- weapon to use. I mean, you are essentially resorting to fantasy in order to combat the intellectual dismantlement of this Canadian neocon.

I think this is probably most true statement I’ve read. Peterson knows how effective it would be, but you can’t tell normies that. You have to give them an answer they want

>24 posts by this ID
>no argument
>gets mad when his retarded claims are dismissed

You are frustrated because we have both intellectual and juvenile antics fully covered. Stay frustrated.

>Moarpheus posting

youtube.com/watch?v=RhdEbOzcN1U

How can you not love this guy.

>They probably fuck each other in some sick kabbalah individualistic ritual.

This sort of bullshit is why I don't take the anti-Peterson crowd seriously..

>we
You're letting the mask slip again.