Would you guys take a CIA job if offered one, I post on here all the time about false flags and cover-ups...

Would you guys take a CIA job if offered one, I post on here all the time about false flags and cover-ups, but I just want to be in the know, idgaf if anyone else knows about it.

I would take that job in an instant

Nah, I wouldn't be able to smoke weed.

>getting a job

I'd work in the gift shop.

sounds like a cuck job
support israel, piss on your own constitution
money may buy some people buddy but id rather live my life on moral terms

They tried to recruit me and failed.

yes. if only to expose the deep state. i would post everything i saw to wikileaks but some i would set up an unredacted public release if i missed a login every seventy-two hours.

yup. change your off hours policy. we would join. That wouldnt necessarily be a good thing.

>would Sup Forums tale CIA's job

We already did, we're conducting active measures on the general population as we speak.

I quit smoking for my Current Govt job enjoy life alot more without it

a life without struggle is not worth living

same, back in the W. Bush era. if Trump completes the purge I would gladly join now.

>a life worth a billion dollars is not worth living
lol good one

I have been down a similar thing. Tell me, anything odd go on.

They already know I would. Either I'm just not that great or they would consider me untrustworthy.

then a day later you get found dead with 3 bullets in your skull and itll get ruled as a suicide. but that being said youd die knowing the truth and would have exposed them as long as your plan works out.

Paid to shitpost? I come on here and act like a retard for free anyway so yeah sure why not.

Oh hell yeah, that would be a sweet gig.

Cia has lots of jobs inside, it would depend on wich one.

Nah. CIA a shit. FBI a shit too.

The best intel agencies are the NSA and Treasury.

t. spook

Anyone that would seriously turn down a cia job is an idiot. I would literally drop everything in my life to work for the cia

oh well you're in luck then, degenerate.... they're A-okay with coke-heads and other hopelessly addicted junkies joining their ranks

>Would you guys take a CIA job if offered one
Pretty vague, company has a lot of fingers.

Sure if it's a field job, I don't want to live anyway so I'd welcome the adventure

>Would you guys take a CIA job if offered one
No.

>I would take that job in an instant
KYS.

You would be surprised about the fbi. They have some interesting positions. I did not go through with the last requirement for mine.

have fun getting your life En(seth)riched

really, I thought I would get contacted after scoring in category 1 on the ASVAB, but I guess that just means I would be an efficient solider

how much would i get paid?

You’ll end up like habib here.

> but I just want to be in the know, idgaf if anyone else knows about it.
this. I’d do it without hesitation. All these fucking liberal gender fluid pussies getting jobs and leaking? Despite whatever disagreements I may have with certain things the CIA does I’m a fucking patriot and would never leak. But oooh no I’ve done some drugs and what not so no TSSCI for me! Can’t be trusted. I can “be leveraged”. Pro tip CIA, I can only be leveraged if I had something to hide. If I could be honest with you faggots there wouldn’t be anything to leverage me with.

>You would only be allowed to sell it.

Being suicidal. You are disqualified.

hence the life insurance. its not like i go public on day one. i climb thevranks and build a case to topple the deep state. i foment insurrection so that when the evidence goes public there wont be enough safe houses for them to retreat to. I would make sure Soros et al get the Mussolini treatment by the enraged citizenry. I make it where mid level bureaucrats are running to south america hoping to live on a few more years until the assassination squad finally shows up.

yes

Forgot, also this

>how much would i get paid?
Ten shot glasses of nigger cum a day.

Wtf?

The CIA is logging this right now

Sure why not.

depends.
at present i'm working on subverting them.
once they're subdued and subsumed...meh...it'd be worth considering.

Definitely, who wouldn't want to be above the law.

>If I could be honest with you faggots there wouldn’t be anything to leverage me with.
That's how they get ya

Deep state? We got one for the funny farm.

Sure thing officer I'll get in the van on my way to my new job.

as much as you can steal

Yes, I was afraid to write this but fuck it. from 2009 to 2015 I lost several friends a year friends a year in bizarre scenarios.

That’s retarded, I want to die most days but have resigned myself to the fact I would never do myself in and would never act in a way that would intentionally put myself and others(ESPECIALLY others) in any more harm than would be necessary to do my job.

No, its not.

go on

Any american on neetbux is more of a patriot doing nothing than almost every FBI CIA NSA agent out there

That's not wanting to die, that's just not caring if you do.

Yes, can I destabilize the black communities further? Let's burn this fucker down.

I would consider it like any other job I guess.
Good pay? Good training? Vacation and sick time? Perks? "Company" culture? Mobility? Would I be able to contribute in a meaningful way?

I'm guessing entry level doesn't put you 'in the know'. Typical 6mo-1yr test period. Fuck, I need a new job.

Not if I don’t give a fuck...which I don’t. So, no. That’s not how they’re going to “get me”.

Stateing requirments for a position are retarded. That disqualifies you as well.

Agreed. I'm /comfy/ being a neet

>implying I can glow in the dark

> CIA STarts killing all my friends because I denied their recruitment
What butthurt faggots, God damn.

depends on what the job is, i wouldnt be a fucking Sup Forums shill i tell you that much

You sound jealous of them.

...what

the cia -- by and large -- is all about nepotism and cronyism. some agents are recruited for language skills/ethnicity. some as combat operatives from law enforcement/usmil. and others for their position in society -- journos, entertainers, politicians. the rest are from connected families. the wastrel 3rd and 4th generations of the moneyed class -- and these agents are the Company's architects...which is why they're so pathetic.
the agency is finished in its present state.
traditional intel gathering will always exist; but i'd be surprised if the cia still functions under the same name in five years.

>being recruited to the CIA

its more along the lines of being invited

I’m scared right now (hints the emphasization)

My best friend’sbrother died less then two weeks later my best friend died.

Am on neetbux

>implying you aren't currently doing that as we speak for the CIA

I’m not larping faggot

how did both die? if you dont mind me asking

Apparently a drug overdose and a questionable motorcycle accident.

I see

>You would be surprised about the fbi.
I assure you I would not be surprised about anything about the FBI. Utterly incompetent.

I mean the CIA m8, not you.

Fuck no, I wanna accomplish something with my life

I know someone who works for the cia. Not all jobs are super secret squirrel tier. She moves from country to country as a fucking accountant. Never home and is in her 40s and childless due to her work. I think she's in Africa last time I checked.

Go ahead cia take away my neetbux I'll still be a better human being than you

No the data is all available.

Sorry paranoia is kicking in right now.

Expanding American Empire.

CIA are the patriots, American Empire will last till the end of timw

what all does the nga do?
they crossed my path a couple times back in the day.

join them, work your way up the ranks, then expose their crimes and corruption

we'll be here waiting for the happening

yeah, this make sense. for the cia i was told to study accounting or law and join a mid-sized city's police force.

Understandable.

Bane?

I'll bet the American Empire won't even exist in fifty years.

that is weird, i can understand the OD if he (she? you didnt say who was who) was a drug user, but if not thats really weird

>what all does the nga do?
Don't fucking worry about it and stop asking. Seriously, for your own good, stop asking.

I'd accept. If at any point I felt I was compromising the integrity of my country and fellow citizens I would remit my clearance and position. I wouldn't talk about my employment with them afterwards.

It will if the American Empire stops confusing U.S. Interests with the American Empire.

Look up jimmy Campbell and Danny Campbell

Danny was 21 jimmy I believe was 23

This is my last post goodbye.

You know on some level I hope the CIA folks know what they're doing. But based on our foreign policy it doesn't really seem like they do.

their motto
"Know the Earth... Show the Way... Understand the World"

Yes but only if it's an interesting job with the potential of danger. I don't expect Bond shit but just something with adventure

I guess, if it didn't put me in danger. I'm not into the action-packed kind of life.

That last requirement. They use that one for those that are less than perfectly desireable.

For the last cycle for fbi. New agents with no record, no cop, and nn mil experience were chosen from a list of thousands.

they were in some way related to nasa -- who (for some reason) maintains a huge intel apparatus.
spill wud you know bout dem nga nerds!

They try to find me I work KGB,

they really don't, user.
it's just a bunch of insulated cells, each tightly compartmentalized and 'tasked' with a certain baliwick.
they call it The Company because, more than anything, it truly is an organized money-making racket. it has mixed motives.
>a house divided against itself cannot stand

If you know they are looking for you. Then you have been found. The end.