Which one Sup Forums?

Which one Sup Forums?

I only care about Bat's feet.

Is Shinobu a virgin?

>first introduce this hot looking semen vampire
>turn her into a child that doesn't look seductive at all
>have her hide in self insert kun's shadow while he flirts with and fucks other girls who all instantly lust for his dick

This series would have been so much better if shinobu was the focus of the story and araragi was trying to help her deal with her depression and other issues.

fuck off faggot

Nisio didn't introduce the real Kiss-shot until the third book. Your post is pointless.

I'd take them both.

left

Vampire fangs blowjob

Agreed, adult Bat is best Bat.

The one without fetus hands.

Oh wait that's neither of them.

Left foot.

She might have fucked her first master. But every part of her body has probably regenerated since then making her a virgin.

>her first master
So she's lesbian?

17 > 27 > 18 > 12 > 8 > 10

27 > all

8=10=12=17=18=27

all bats are 10/10 appreciate the diffrences

Sorry user, 27 is the only one my dick responds to, and I follow my dick.

Agreed.

I know that user really meant first servant but Deathtopia materializing a dick to fuck her with isn't outside the realm of possibility.

We need doujins of that.

Araragi doesn't feel like a self insert character to me. Despite qt 3.14's throwing themselves at him a lot he has an actual personality, makes dumbass decisions and mistakes, has a fatal flaw he must work to overcome, the whole nine yards. But then again, he may be Nisio's self-insert, I don't know.

The series is focusing on her more and more. She's plenty seductive in her kid form.

Who did she blink at?

Me.

>Who did she blink at?
>blink

There's only one person she would do that for.

Him

Bat

not really, see :

this has clearly feminine features and is OK

this looks like a shota with long hair.

Most artists seem to struggle with drawing feminine lolis. A lot of loli manga/doujins have this problems. They just draw a shota with long hair and call it a girl. They dont give her any feminine curves at all.

Compare pic related to your typical loli doujin. Its a massive difference.

You can't pick one without the other

Kill yourself faggot.

Vampire's can't be virgins. Where's your old european mythology at user?

Araragi gets characterized too heavily to be a self-insert, early on in the series I can understand the sentiment but later on he is bluntly established to be an in-canon suicidal self-hating wacko. That's not me hating him pretty sure I like him more as a character than most people in these threads do even but that literally is what his character is.

Sure araragi has issues but the fact remains that he has an amazing live. Most people would kill to be in his position. Who wouldn't want to be a vampire and have a harem?

Idk if I'd want to be him, he got swung around by his intestines one too many times for my liking

A character having a life people envy doesn't automatically make them a self-insert. Execution is what marks the difference from Araragi and the mc from Isekai wa Smartphone to whatever the fuck.

well most otaku are sucidal and depressed already, not hard to see why being araragi would be better.

That makes every character who's depressed a self-insert though.

not unless they have a harem and other aspects that make you want to self insert into.

Like, i wouldnt want to self insert into the MC of "I am a hero" for obvious reasons.

Your eyes are broken. She has all the subtle curves a good loli needs, as well as the grace and poise to bring out their max potential.

Didn't he kill himself almost immediately?

a relatable character and a self-insert character are two different things otherwise every character out there would be a self-insert by default.

Why is she so shiny?

He complained and moped around a bit first. Still, there's no way they did anything.

but araragi isnt relatable at all. Yea hes got some issues but his life is still impossible to relate to. Vampire + harem of girls with powers. Its like trying to relate to superman, you cant unless you are in a similar position.

What's his flaw?

You don't relate to a character because he's like you in pretty much every detail. That's never the case. Most of the time you relate to a character because he shares some personality traits with you. Look at Spiderman. Generations of nerds related to him because Peter Parker was also a nerd bullied in high school.

His messiah complex and self-criticism.

Araragi is an ugly nigger.
Those gals were brainwashed or what?

>impulsiveness
>selfishness
>liar
>self-doubt
>pessimistic

You mean flaws

i wish more ugly niggers were as cute as he is

Once you go black?

Give me an ugly nigger like vampire Araragi please