Hate thread

nigger, jew, spic..post em and let the hate floww..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i hate white trash more than niggers desu
fucking embarassment to us

What about gypsies, can they be hated too?

White trash is okay.

Wiggers and tweakers can get necked.

yes they can

Nothing more disgusting than White Americunt fatfucks

far less loud and subversive that niggers, ill take whites any day over blacks

Why are there so many slide threads tonight? Is there going to be a happening?

>Be professional athlete.
>Get paid $20 million a season to play a kid's game.
>Feel compelled to make retarded political statements and act like you're oppressed.

The only people who are more overpaid, entitled, and self-important than professional athletes are actors.

>be me
>couple of years ago
>returning home from school
>suddenly to my left I see movement
>this fat gypsy is on the floor, with his fat belly out
>he starts rubbing it, making grunting noises and looking at me
>fucking drunk gypsies

What about Italians? Are they white? Italians look like shitskins to me

You're trying too hard to act white, my Italian pet.
Kek. You will never be white, you greasball guinea

but they all think they can tell us what to think and how to vote!!

Show me your Australian flag cunt. This premium bait and shitposting can only come from one of the Aussies.

Italians are better than white

We don't need your gay nordic approval

fuck yourself, muttmerinigger

You're not italian.
Get back in mcdonalds you piece of fat shit.

>replying to obvious idiotic bait

If you think meds are in the same race with fucking disgusting celtic slav PIGS then you need to fuck off

I am intolerant of intolerance. Americans fly Old Glory, not that Dixie / Nazi / Kekistan bullshit.

I got nigger hate for you

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

>i'm 1/58478th italian so let me educate you on the country you're from

diaspora shitskin

NiGGers can't be reasoned with. either give up and let them run wild, or kill them.

Cutting their welfare just adds a step to the process of killing them, and then they attack at random.

Maybe sterilize them for $100k each? Still cheaper than prison or feeding and housing the free pavement apes

Take off the meme flag

Fuck the turks

Eh. When it comes to embarrassments, I'll take white trash over the self-hating fags who figuratively and literally can't stop sucking black dick.

Always nice to get a visit from the MIDF.

stop race baiting, nigger.

Italians are white. Muttsharts aren't.

nigger btfo

It was a pretty straight forward suggestion but okay

MIDF = Mediterranean Internet Defense Force

>(((us)))

I was taking your side, faggot

And the banjos play softly.

Martellus Bennett was the epitome of a fucking nigger, he not only was the only Packer to raise his fist during the anthem, he also left the team after only 6 games to go play with the fucking Patriots again. Fuck him, I hope he dies in a ditch somewhere

What kind of degenerate shit do you look at to have those pics?

Bottom left is Matt Lucas, an English comedian, you fucknut.
>meme flag
>one post
BAIT

that kike loves to suck baby dick

hate is good yes

He's autistic, do you expect him to respond or share his epic ms paint comics

dark complexion is fucking ugly though and most Italians have it

Good one icemonkey, if you were outside of your parents basement for 5 minutes you would realize that pale skin on men is effeminate and no girl would ever want that. Can't say I expected a mart sharting subhuman to actually be literate.

sadly many americans are shitskins nowadays.
it pains me

yes and we should totally forget our ideology because of one stupid fucking article written by a monkey and once everybody has brown eyes and brown hair then it's "sexy" right?

You don't need to take the articles word for it. Have you ever wondered why nordic girls don't date low test nordcucks with shitty feminine yellow hair and pink skin? Even scandinavian women admit that their men are betas and so they come to sovthern evrope every summer to get railed by the big roman cock.

>According to a new survey from match.com, done of women of all different races, women prefer white men with darker features over any other race of men, even blond.

> women prefer white men with darker features over any other race of men

> white men with darker features

Yeah, stopped reading it there.

how could you hate this

ITT: sexually insecure inbred yokel retards who are angry because their little crush spurned them and went for someone of a different race.

I'm not going to fucking lie there are a shit ton of pussified men in Europe but it's because they have such a good standard of living not because of their lighter complexion. Just look at the fucking vikings they aren't feminine because of their hair color. They just lived in a tougher time period. I myself have brown hair but I find lighter girls attractive so that's just me. Nice meme flag btw

vikings were culturally rich and proved to be fearsome warriors..modern day niggers and cant wake up before 10am and shop at dollar tree

its possible

>vikings were culturally rich

meme flaggggg

>nordic mythology
probably a little more enriching than rap music

reminder T-shill, this is what that plastic illuminati thot will turn into in 10 years

nord women all love italian cock

yeah shes like a 7/10 rn

triggered inbred yokel retard with a VERY small penis detected. you've also failed to make an argument, little man.

Stacey isn't a Nigger. She just has the unfortunate genetic circumstance of being born with brown skin.

conservatism in america is run by literal faggots

Look at this mediterraneanigger. He actually thinks dick size is more important than intellect and actual achievements. Funny how I don't see any of these faggots who bash nords on Sup Forums ever invent any technology or do anything that's useful to humanity other than unironic larping as romanz and sheeit.

>taking an italian idea and ruining it forever

This is what you've been reduced to, fucking germnigger non white.

Mussolini was much better than you. You... I can't even.

Funny part about fat Americans is that most of them probably eat that much because they are depressed and suicidal living with all the niggers and third world mongrel scum. They have no future, why not eat as much as possible until they get an early death? Niggers caused this.

>white men with darker features
White men with dark features in a euphemism for Hispanics, Meds and Arabs LOL

Argue that this is human

NIPS