Fucking Hockey Sucks. Boycott Hockey Like the NFL and NBA. wait

>And the Washington Capitals forward knew immediately what the intent of the message was when a few fans began chanting 'basketball, basketball, basketball,' while Smith-Pelly sat in the penalty box during a 7-1 loss at Chicago on Saturday night.

>Smith-Pelly, a black player in a sport dominated by white athletes, heard a similar...

like why tho

>The Blackhawks and United Center officials reacted swiftly by ejecting the four fans shortly after an off-ice official sitting next to Smith-Pelly - serving a fighting major for a scrap with Chicago's Connor Murphy - notified building security.

>NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman released a statement Sunday, saying the league condemns the fans' behavior as being 'unacceptable and reprehensible.'

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4XLs7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

source archive.is/4XLs7

>they paid to be there
>they can't chant "basketball"

tf kek

black fragility

what's with Americans always trying to start beef with people for no reason? No wonder you people get so many school shootings.

>always trying to start beef with people for no reason?
>chanting against an opposing team is starting beef

On the one hand, it's good practice to mock niggers so they feel they aren't welcome into our sport, but on the other, Blackhawks fans are niggers themselves. Hard to make a judgement on this one.

alpha af

hockey will never be more than 1% black max

blacks cant even understand the concept of icing

I've seen clips of drunk Canadians starting shit with visiting team players. It's just sports culture

7-1 loss at a hockey game, they can chant whatever they want

I've always laughed at pussies who taunt players through the glass. The only guy who has my respect was that drunk who hopped the glass to get at Tie Domi

chekd and that's fricken right

Smith-Pelly isn't even full blown dark either

which makes this more pathcetic

>isn't full blown dark
Jesus Christ, the absolute state of amerimutts. He's a fucking nigger, there isn't degrees or gradients on that scale.

gfycat com/gifs/detail/timelyfragrantcassowary

video

looks staged

gfycat com/gifs/detail/timelyfragrantcassowary

VIDEO
>VIDEO
VIDEO
>VIDEO
VIDEO
>VIDEO

Calling a nigger the B-WORD crosses the line.

Hockey is a white sport. Just watch KHL instead of NHL.

>shouting racist shit at a random athlete

Like why though? Even if you're a raging racist, what's even the point? At best, you look like a complete asshole and achieved making him a sympathetic person. You'd have to be retarded to do this.

There's a nigger Nascar driver now but, he's only an oreo and country as fuck. I give him a pass.

Too many niggers in sm today

he is dark as fuck lmao

fucking americans come on

el goblino de la ice

>watching corrupt, imbalanced Russian league
>when the top tier Finnish goal tending is in the NHL
The recent fag shit they were doing is pushing it though.